Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,242 members, 7,867,634 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184541 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:29am On Jul 16, 2013
wild child:

bros u harsh no be small oo lolz,long time,dem ban u ni? #Justkidding bt serzli,from what i read,the story is touching,lets not be biased,he's not sure maybe his dad his dead or alive,his brother is missing,the sister got married and doesnt keep in touch again,the last time they interacted,she told him she's scared and he's just 22,my brother,its not easy,im not trying to defend him,just wanna be objective to my own reasoning

Tjaaah. Not to mention he also recently got a fresh dose of STD. Oh dear lawd, what ever will he dooooo?

*rolls eyes* Mtscheeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Bassey no dey on the site o....is he not up for eviction?!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:53am On Jul 16, 2013
In all fairness, Biggie should cancel voting for thisweek!

Bassey's face ain't on the site. Why are they depriving him of votes?
This phucking show keeps going down the gutter.

If these guys are tired of being straightforward, why not just scrap the show and forget about Big Brother?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:00am On Jul 16, 2013
I feel none of the votes casted so far should count until Bassey's face is added on the site. If this isn't the height of inconsistency then i don't know what is.
Very soon countries will pull out and stop participating, and i wouldn't blame them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 2:32am On Jul 16, 2013
Pls wat is the voting code no.how do I vote wit sms,cos I guess its more valid
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:20am On Jul 16, 2013
ledi: Pls wat is the voting code no.how do I vote wit sms,cos I guess its more valid
No forget say na 75Niara sha!!!! Money wey i go use vote 3times don reach me to buy half paint rubber of Garri....###just kidding###
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 4:57am On Jul 16, 2013
You have all suceeded in confusing me on who to vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Its over 8 hours the voting lines have been opened and Bassey's picture is yet to come up? What the hell is going on here? Even if it was a technical error, it should have been rectified over the hours. I'm sure their facebook and twitter accounts would have been filled with complaints by now, yet nothing is done. Last week it was Selly, this week Bassey, coincidence? To be honest, I didn't believe in all this west African antagonism theory you guys bring up every now and then. Now I'm forced to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 16, 2013
where is bassey on d list habaa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:00am On Jul 16, 2013
Bassy pix is still not there
eish!
It seems there is a conspiracy
me i don talk my own.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2013
Something tells me that the winning house at the arena would be the house they'd move to...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2013
In the meantime vote DELLISH!!! We can't afford for our vote to go to Pokello! No way in hell! To see her get Ghana & Nigeria's vote will be a huge disgrace! Biko, let's just vote Dellish to secure the Naija vote. Biko ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2013
NIGERIA: DELLISH

ROA: BASSEY

Abeg start voting agressively sont allow that southern afr zimbo murrafuker miss pepeye hijack this 2 places

@ rusello, its modella. Malwi is now up for grabs o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Belvine33: Something tells me that the winning house at the arena would be the house they'd move to...

Why should they cramp 18 housemates (12 + 6 fakes) into that warehouse called Diamond house even if DH wins at the arena?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2013
12 hours later, Bassey's face is yet to appear on the voting line. This is extremely annoying and irresponsible. It will be unfair and vexatious if Bassey is evicted on Sunday just because some set of mörons decided to leave out his name on the voting line.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2013
pls lets do it for dillish.she must not go dats one friend who will never nominate melvin when dere is other option
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2013
For now let give Dillish the Nigeria vote
abeg so thoes zimbo won't take Nigerian vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2013
pls lets return favour to dillish oo we need dier vote later oo pokello will never vote for us if melvin is up pls use ur sense well oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2013
I just read that all online votes will count as null and void until their engineers fix the problem. They said online SMS votes for now. Chai, Bassey will be out of luck.
But i didn't read this from their official site or official FB page tho, so someone should please confirm.
But something tells me its not true so I'm gonna still vote Dellish online just in case. Can't let duck face succeed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2013
NO! Naija is saving Dillish! Namibia will be mocked by their fellow SADC if we abadon them now! Actually Naija has helped Sierra Leone alot..Melvin saved Bolt....Beverly saved Bassey! Plsssssss my 9JA peeps save Dillish!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2013
9JA PLEASE WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR BASSEY, DILLISH WE HAVE VOTED FOR TWICE BEFORE. SIERRA LEONE WILL NOT BACK UP OUR REPS IF WE DONT VOTE FOR BASSEY AND THEY VOTED MELVIN LAST WEEK....IT WONT BE FAIR, 9JA FOR BASSEY, DILLISH HAS ETHIOPIA ALREADY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2013
If bassey gets evicted! I will personally hack Bba site DOWN!! TRUST ME,I ONCE HACKED TUMBLR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2013
I've already stopped watching Bba already...its irritating! Eeiisssssh!! How can they be so biased and stupid!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Sexily Endowed: So who are we voting for now?
Dilish, u can do better by voting via SMS grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Tiyazman: If bassey gets evicted! I will personally hack Bba site DOWN!! TRUST ME,I ONCE HACKED TUMBLR
Hmmm u don't mean it undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Bassey's name has finally come up on the site.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Guyz Bassey's pic is there now, I guess the web voting will start counting today to be fair on Bassey. oya letz do it aggressively for Bassey, Malawi, Angola is free for attack. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2013
I am voting for Dilish this week. Pls Naija let's do it for Namibia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2013
justloveme: pls lets do it for dillish.she must not go dats one friend who will never nominate melvin when dere is other option
@justloveme, IMHO, NEVER z a very long time, Dillish is here for one thing and one thing only, TO WIN THE MONEY, If Melvin is standing on her way of winning the money, she will surely nominate him. That gal said she want a house for her and siblings, friendship and loyalty wont buy her a house...just sayin. VOting Bassey n Dillish thou.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Tiyazman: NO! Naija is saving Dillish! Namibia will be mocked by their fellow SADC if we abadon them now! Actually Naija has helped Sierra Leone alot..Melvin saved Bolt....Beverly saved Bassey! Plsssssss my 9JA peeps save Dillish!

WE HAVE SAVED DILLISH TWICE ALREADY, WE NEED TO SECURE THE SIERRA LEONE VOTE NOW

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Now that i think about it, what is the guarantee that SL will return the favor? This is the same country that has wayo wayo voting patterns from week to week since the beginning? I honestly believe we got SL through the aggressive voting because not many of them vote to begin with.
We can get SL just like we did last week, but Namibia, we can't get our hands on that one. They might turn their loyalty to Angelo or Pokello if we forsake them.
I do see the pros and cons in both but i feel its better not to gamble with Namibia.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2013
pls ethiopia na 4 dillish oo dey get namibia back since d begining and also we need to vote for her too oo cus we need dier support later o

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.