Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177925 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2013
ella.b:
I 've neva seen a HOH who's so excited as sulu.
as if its forever
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2013
chriskwaku: @miss3v3 in as much as i would love to vote for pokello becos she is eli's buddy, i hv been thinking .Would zim go for eli when he is up with sulu.?the ans is probably no
Who cares. Will SL vote for Elikem. Heck no. Even when Eli was up before, they still did not vote for him nor Selly. Sulu wants to get rid of Pokelo too so they will not vote for Sulu. What you fail to realise is that there is no win win situation so we might as well go for Pokelo, Bassey does not like Elikem. Sulu if he is up may go home. He is always conspiring to get rid of Angelo and SOON fEZA. He is losing support.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2013
miss sparkle: VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY,VOTE FOR BASSEY.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: What nonsense victim card. Everything is always about being the victim with you lol. Dude you have serious issues, You need a shrink. Of All the stuff i wrote that is all that you saw. What i said is true. If you are saying we should not vote for her because she said Mother...fucker then that means we should not vote for Melvin because you guys have called us dwarfs, charcoal and many more. Lets not be hypocrites. I was just using it to demonstrate that what she said is not the be all and end all and is not something unforgivable because even amongst ourselves we have insulted each other and even worse has been said. You dnt have to like who we vote for. That is our choice. Now pls get over yourself. Jeez
enough is enough....u can go on and vote for Pokello...we dont even need ur vote sef...we can still rig ur country u know right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2013
The day Ugochukuwu Territory falls for Bassey, that will be the day I EXIT Nairaland, and I know most people here want that so please help yourself Rig Rig Rig....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2013
LOOK JUST VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE HOUSEMATE, ON SUNDAY WE SHALL SEE WHO WINS NIJA'S VOTE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU BASSEY WILL grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
I have been silent and reading cos I know dumarzz posts like this will come for me to POUNCE on it.
LIKE YOU SAID "Don't mind them o. Everybody is forming 'strategy", SO isoorait FOR 9ja TO STRATEGISE AND PLAY FINE BOY BUT NOT COOL FOR GH TO DO SAME.
"If only ghana agree to vote for bassey but as we know they re 'west African mo*a****** who who don't know the diff btw real love and using somebody for vote!" ....WTF!!! WOW
HAVE YOU SHOWN REAL LOVE TO ANY OF OUR REPS? (Count selly out cos you regretted it and sweorn never to repeat it) YOU GUYZ HAVE SWORN NEVER TO VOTE ELI, SO THAT MAKES NIGERIA MOTHER OF MO*A*******
"So u guys think miss pepeye wih such standard will marry elikem evn though she likes him" SO DO YOU THINK MR RASTA MAN WILL MARRY BEVERLY
GBAM!!! You have said it all. The truth is this "West Africa" ish is only there to benefit Nigeria. We vote for them and they never vote for us. Bull crap. The fact is if Dillish and Elikem was up. Dillish will get their votes hands down. Won't even need an oracle to tell us this. When Melvin is up irespective of you guys not voting for us(We are expecting that). We will still vote for Melvin because he has shown us love and it would be unfair on him not to vote for him just because Nigerians did not vote for us bla bla. I actually want him to win because he deserves it. So ppl should let Gh be.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2013
ozodigboo: Thanks guys for all d passionate debate. if we keep on like this, d debate will continue till saturday, and pokello will get naija votes.
we would then look stewpi.d in front of africa.
my advice -
@ Kslib, kindly and discreetly assemble some guys who genuinely appreciate and understand the Dellish PROJECT, form a close-knit pressure group, and start work. No time.
@ Bassey lovers [ of which am a member ]- this has gone beyond WA alliance, brotherhood warreva - what we are concerned about now, is how melvin can get to the final with the WEAKEST POSSIBLE HMS and the HIGHEST POSSIBLE VOTES.
I don't get some cl.owns here - do we really want to push all of Melvin, Bev and Bassey to the finals ? who does that ? 3 west africans ? to go there n split votes ? actually, some of us don't understand this game.
whether dellish gets evicted isn't my biz - I JUST WANT NAMIBIANS TO SEE THAT NAIJA VOTED HER.
thank u my broda abeg help tell does wey dey watch bba without understanding how d game works
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2013
feminine A:

Hey be extremely careful who you send that stuff to. As a memeber of AAV you should know that by now. We have nigerians who are on pokello baba's payroll. And as a matter of fact contact its modella or russello b4 you send anything to anybody.

Once again naija for dellish (not that I even like her like that)
ROA for bassey
i know, u dont have to worry...i know d genuine people on dis thread...infact i just got 15 messages from aliens...lool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: What nonsense victim card. Everything is always about being the victim with you lol. Dude you have serious issues, You need a shrink. Of All the stuff i wrote that is all that you saw. What i said is true. If you are saying we should not vote for her because she said Mother...fucker then that means we should not vote for Melvin because you guys have called us dwarfs, charcoal and many more. Lets not be hypocrites. I was just using it to demonstrate that what she said is not the be all and end all and is not something unforgivable because even amongst ourselves we have insulted each other and even worse has been said. You dnt have to like who we vote for. That is our choice. Now pls get over yourself. Jeez
You are the one with serious issues here!! You keep making offensive comments that might start the e-war and when someone cautions you,you try to play the good woman card!!!
Like i said,stop playing the victim.. You insult us,we insult you back..
Vote for pokello!! Its not my business again, but stop saying "Afterall Nigerians have called you worse"..
It is only a shameless person that wont see anything wrong in the above statement!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2013
ella.b:
I 've neva seen a HOH who's so excited as sulu.
na cheiftancy title for am na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2013
Abeg abeg abeh, e haff do. I'm sure camp Pokello must be laughing at us cos of the confusion going on here (at the same time stealing our votes). Let Naija do their thing and the Ghanaian do theirs, no need for insults or judgement. Time is moving fast o. TheAmaka,9ja4ever and others that can vote under the RoA platform, Bassey is the password o. Who says we can't send miss pepeye/annaboobs/sugardaddy packing?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2013
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!!

VOTE FOR BASSEY AND WIN FREE AIRTIME FROM MISS SPARKLE..WHEN YOU VOTE,MUNCH YOUR SCREEN THAT SAYS "Thank you for voting bassey" AND SEND TO ME..YOU GET AN AITRTIME FROM ME

BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!!

BASSEY ALL DA WAY grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2013
So my neighbors really think dat voting for Pokello (Zimbabwe rep) is a strategy undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Tuso:

wat r u yarning?..r u not voting Dillish cos of sum imaginary luv dat never took place..wuld u vote 4 Elikem if he come up against Dillish?..stop dat hipocracy abeg..nansis
If till now u don't know the reason we are voting for dillish..then I'm sorry to say u need to check that ur eyes are functioning properly #nooffence
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2013
GH PATRIOT: The day Ugochukuwu Territory falls for Bassey, that will be the day I EXIT Nairaland, and I know most people here want that so please help yourself Rig Rig Rig....
Lol it does not matter. We are campaigning seriously by voting by sms. The admins etc are aware of possible riggins so we can only do our part. If ghanaians don't vote then they can take our vote easily. But if Ghanaians seriously vote then they can never take our votes because we are more then the foreigners in our country. Truth is a lot of Ghanaians do not see Big Brother as something noteworthy. But hey either way if not Pokelo then it's okay if Bassey gets the vote. But you can start by smsing. That is the sure way. Even 100 sms votes to Pokelo over 800000 websites/wap votes. Our vote will go to Pokelo. Also there are some Gh who are voting for Bassey too But i think Pokelo are in majority though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2013
Nigerians we can save both of dem if we want to let's just make sure poki gets nuffin from Nigeria......Neva knew Natasha could leave before Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2013
una still dey here dry argue while d m.ther f.ck.rs don dey vote since. anyway 9ja 4 delish pls use SMS too. And roa 4 baseey good luck
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Why should Ghana vote for them? Everyone knows that Bassey and Bev and Melvin are solid. Bassey is practically a Nigerian but you are willing to see him go because of Dillish, so dnt you dare talk about real love and using somebody for love. If it was with Ghana hands down we would have voted for him. Maybe you watch bba on fb. But Bassey once told Angelo not to trust Elikem. He also gossiped about Selly to Sulu. Am sorry but I'll take a POkelo over a Bassey. Pokelo and Elikem have an aliance in that house. She has never ever nominated him and i cant say the same for Bassey. We are doing this for Elikem. Irrespective of whether Zim will vote for us or not. Sl has neither so it's not a win win situation. You just want to blame us because you want your puppy dog still in the game, it does not benefit us. Selly was up twice and elikem was up once. We got nada. So we owe them nothing. Get over yourselves. I like POKELO. Calling us a mother..fucker. heck you guys have even called us worse. We have forgiven her. Leave Elikem and Pokelo to do their thing. And concentrate on who you will save. Who is talking about marriage sef? Are you a learner? Lol as long as Pokelo is in that house. As you saw by Sulu's replacemet decision. PPl will always go for her first. Besides she is his only friend in that house. So let Ghana be please.
Chill Sista, we are happy with our one vote, Nigeria will never save ELI and at this stage I know Eli will not win but I want him in the finals so that Melvin will not have Ghana's vote, Good name is better than rigging.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2013
nikky341: una still dry here dry argue while d m.ther f.ck.rs don dey vote since. anyway 9ja 4 delish pls use SMS too. And roa 4 baseey good luck
Pls wat do I send to wat number to vote Dillish! !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2013
miss sparkle: LOOK JUST VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE HOUSEMATE, ON SUNDAY WE SHALL SEE WHO WINS NIJA'S VOTE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU BASSEY WILL grin
As I sprinkle holy water against this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2013
i don vote five times for dillish since morning and it feel good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2013
russello: So my neighbors really think dat voting for Pokello (Zimbabwe rep) is a strategy undecided
Just like you think voting for Dillish over Bassey is a strategy. Lets be honest. Is is closer to our reps? Bassey or Pokelo? Pokelo. I won't be surprised if Bassey and Bev nominate Elikem if she herself ca nominate Bassey. Let us be. We are doing this for our reps. You need someone in the game you can trust and a friend. Atm the only person is Pokelo. She has not never nominated Elikem, even when he told her he nominated her. So i dnt understand why us voting for Pokelo is such an issue for you. You have aav so you can save both your Dillish and Bassey. Nigerians told us that they are voting for favourites who they like. We are doing same thing. So let us be. We have the same enemies Oneil, Feza, Nando. We dislike Sulu. Annabel has done nothing to us but we are not going for her cos of her conspiracy againgst NIGERIAN REPS. So what more now? When Melvin is up we will vote for him. We have done and will do way more for you guys then the other way around. So please for the last time. Let Gh be. Do your aav if you want, maybe with the ppl who are voting for Bassey you could be successful. But me and others are voting for POkelo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Chill Sista, we are happy with our one vote, Nigeria will never save ELI and at this stage I know Eli will not win but I want him in the finals so that Melvin will not have Ghana's vote, Good name is better than rigging.
Lol never thought of it that way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2013
I dnt see anytin bad if this money falls into any of d 3 west africa country. So let's vote wisely 4 who to stay and who to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2013
sholay2011:
9ja 34350 all networks. Roa +2783142100414

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: GBAM!!! You have said it all. The truth is this "West Africa" ish is only there to benefit Nigeria. We vote for them and they never vote for us. Bull crap. The fact is if Dillish and Elikem was up. Dillish will get their votes hands down. Won't even need an oracle to tell us this. When Melvin is up irespective of you guys not voting for us(We are expecting that). We will still vote for Melvin because he has shown us love and it would be unfair on him not to vote for him just because Nigerians did not vote for us bla bla. I actually want him to win because he deserves it. So ppl should let Gh be.

we always show Nija luv but they always betray us..sorry we r not dancing to their tune no more..they can vote 4 Dillish or whatever but I will vote pokello... I will be voting Melvin cos I like him..no one tells me who 2 vote

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2013
fashrola: later in the day i'll distribute h.acked Ugochukwu DSTV accounts to genuine people here....we gonna take Ugochukuwu territory by force.... so if u need it start by dropping ur PM and make sure when u collect it u must it to vote its not fo decoration

Roger that! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2013
fashrola: enough is enough....u can go on and vote for Pokello...we dont even need ur vote sef...we can still rig ur country u know right?
Rigging only works if Ghanaians do not vote. Why did you not rig Goldies vote last year? If ghanaians stop voting by SMS Esp then maybe it will work. But apart from that, it will never work. Thats is the truth. So you can calm down with the whole rigging Bs. Also there are some ppl voting for Bassey too so it does not mean it is you. How many Nigerians in Ghana follow big brother and will vote by sms? please

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2013
by d way i think say dis site na for only 9ja before oo why all dis other country com register here nw .abeg make una go form una own website and leave nairaland for we 9ja abeg una.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2013
It would be a disaster to every true nigerian on this tread if come sunday d polls show pokello getting nigerian votes all because of this never ending vote dellish versus bassey discussion...m.sometimwes people let their emotions get the better part of them rather than sitting down and analyzing a matter logically,anyyone who is really watching the show dis season must have seen what n who bassey represents,bassey is witty,smart and calculative...thereb getting into d hearts of both housemates and fans outside as wittnessed on dis tread....so I ask,are we gonna keep competition in d house?....I am nigerian and automatically west african but if we r really on d path of securing a good chance for our boy melvin,then shouldn't we start nw by paving d way for him,for those coming up wit dis west african alliance thing,so what if bassey gets to d finals wit melvin,what happens?,isn't it plain to see....even if dellish gets to d finals wit melvin,it would be a much easier job to get her out than someone in our region..m..another person comes with the theory of bassey providing entertainment n I ask,what entertainment?,like seriously,are they gonna be in d house for ever,d show is no series but a competition so why should any one's reason for keeping bassey be because he is more entertaining,of course that's also his game plan,he is busy not being in anyone's bad books,cooking,cleaning,sweeping which anyone should know is a strategy on its own,as I said ystday,during nominations,do d housemates remember him,no way cos he is d guy that cooks n cleans n bfore u know it he ll be in d top 5...its gonna be shameful if this plenty bassey or dellish tAlks make d zims get our country vote so its best for us to stand firm n be at a place...pls let's vote dellish n avoid confusion,time no dey.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2013
sholay2011:
ok
type VOTE DILLISH to 34350
hope urf ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.