Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183903 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Is okay about dis dillish and bassey of a tin,u guys should pls update us with waz happening.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Amaechi5: Is okay about dis dillish and bassey of a tin,u guys should pls update us with waz happening.
Thank you joor. Vote for who you want. Am voting for Baseey. Those who want to vote for Dillish do so. Kapish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
I forgot to also post this yesterday!
Bev and Melvin had a conversation concerning her relationship with Angelo.
He told her not to mind peoples opinion but to go with her heart.
He also said Angelo is a nice guy and he sees nothing wrong with him.
Then he cautioned her to be very careful and focus more on the money.
He said she shudn't be carried away with him and keep the relationship on the low key.
She agreed saying "only kisses for now"
Little does Melvin know his sis has already been fingered/carried away.
When he asked bev about what I.K said she told him she and Angelo were on different beds that were joined together and they only kissed. Bassey agreed with the story. I just hope Melvin gets to find out what's been going on..maybe thru Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Y dis girl like cigarette like dis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: I forgot to also post this yesterday!
Bev and Melvin had a conversation concerning her relationship with Angelo.
He told her not to mind peoples opinion but to go with her heart.
He also said Angelo is a nice guy and he sees nothing wrong with him.
Then he cautioned her to be very careful and focus more on the money.
He said she shudn't be carried away with him and keep the relationship on the low key.
She agreed saying "only kisses for now"
Little does Melvin know his sis has already been fingered/carried away.
When he asked bev about what I.K said she told him she and Angelo were on different beds that were joined together and they only kissed. Bassey agreed with the story. I just hope Melvin gets to find out what's been going on..maybe thru Elikem
What should Melvin do if he finds out. Are theY dating? It's obvious you are a Melvin fan and not a Bev fan. I will pick Melvin in end over Bev but what does him finding out have to do with the game or money. Perhaps she is embarrassed and does not want him or people to find out. Either way once he is out the house the truth will be known. Bev and Melvin are both our reps at the end of the day just rem that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Bassey all the way!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
lekpalicious: What should Melvin do if he finds out. Are theY dating? It's obvious you are a Melvin fan and not a Bev fan. I will pick Melvin in end over Bev but what does him finding out have to do with the game or money. Perhaps she is embarrassed and does not want him or people to find out. Either way once he is out the house the truth will be known. Bev and Melvin are both our reps at the end of the day just rem that
What are u saying self?
I'm hoping he finds out so he can look out for bev more so she doesn't do worse when the houses Merge.
If u like bev a lil u'll hope so too.
Abi u want him to sit there while Angelo eats the cake. I need him aware of the situation at hand so that people like u don't come and insult him on this thread 4 beverly's acts which he knows nothing about!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: I just hope Melvin gets to find out what's been going on..maybe thru Elikem

He can do nattin!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nando looks so down! I hope he will confide in bimp so we can hear. Melvin n bassey looks good their costume. Still don't understand what bev is wearing.
Pls any1 knows what the task is all about?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Who said Elikem will get to finals? His days of being saved by HOH are numbered, within 2 weeks of housemates merging, Elikem will be out. Sulu only saved him cos O'neil did before....that decision will forever hunt that drunk. Angelo gets SADC votes, Anna gets EA, Dillish gets Eth, Nam n Naija, Bassey gets SL n ROA. Last time Pokello n Angelo were up, twas WA that saved her, now we're busy. Pokello is going home this week, Elikem go jam her for airport.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tuso:

we always show Nija luv but they always betray us..sorry we r not dancing to their tune no more..they can vote 4 Dillish or whatever but I will vote pokello... I will be voting Melvin cos I like him..no one tells me who 2 vote
Maa ha Tuso, plz don't get these wrong. we love ghana. don't make mistake of generalizing because of what u see on ds thread. help us with bassey, while we vote dellish, and i will personally mount a campaign here whenever Eliks is up. we love Eliks.
Me daa si .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Melvin doesn't possess d capacity to tame d wild serpent in dat lady

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Rigging only works if Ghanaians do not vote. Why did you not rig Goldies vote last year? If ghanaians stop voting by SMS Esp then maybe it will work. But apart from that, it will never work. Thats is the truth. So you can calm down with the whole rigging Bs. Also there are some ppl voting for Bassey too so it does not mean it is you. How many Nigerians in Ghana follow big brother and will vote by sms? please
We didn't bother rigging for Goldie because we were not happy with her conduct, as regards Prezzo. we never cared if she was evicted. that's the truth. may her soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wait oo... What if beverly wins the money? Would u guys forgive her den? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl:
What are u saying self?
I'm hoping he finds out so he can look out for bev more so she doesn't do worse when the houses Merge.
If u like bev a lil u'll hope so too.
Abi u want him to sit there while Angelo eats the cake. I need him aware of the situation at hand so that people like u don't come and insult him on this thread 4 beverly's acts which he knows nothing about!
People like me? Park well my dear. I have never insulted Melvin before and never will. Whether he knows or not, Melvin is not Beverleys bodyguard. So everytime instead of enjoying himself he should ran up and down looking for Beverley to see if she gets screwed or not. Melvin did not come to Chaperone anyone but to win the money. I honestly don't see why it should be his duty. Besides if Bev really wants to do it, she can always wait til Melvin is asleep so it defeats the purpose. But ya i get your point.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
miss sparkle: Wait oo... What if beverly wins the money? Would u guys forgive her den? grin
They will be singing a different tune.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
russello: Some of you still don't understand how dis thing work.

Moment of Truth: How many of u here hs voted Ms Pepeye?
grin

me me me and i know my folks are doing same...i think im the only fan of Pokky here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: Who said Elikem will get to finals? His days of being saved by HOH are numbered, within 2 weeks of housemates merging, Elikem will be out. Sulu only saved him cos O'neil did before....that decision will forever hunt that drunk. Angelo gets SADC votes, Anna gets EA, Dillish gets Eth, Nam n Naija, Bassey gets SL n ROA. Last time Pokello n Angelo were up, twas WA that saved her, now we're busy. Pokello is going home this week, Elikem go jam her for airport.
Sulu only saved Elikem because he hates Pokelo more. He did not even nominate Elikem during nominations, it was not because of Oneil. As for Elikem, we all know he will not win. But unfortunately he may be there for a lil longer as our reps are what they want to target more. Sulu said he will nominate Bev every single day till she leaves. Annabel etc. Merging of the house in a crucial part. With the Oneza and co and esp oneils dislike for Melvin. I feel that our reps will be up from next week. I don't think Pokelo is going home. Angelo is going and if we do not do it for Bassey then it will be him too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nobody can save bassey trust me .....delish is the best if we dont work hard for delish den ...both mite be heading home
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ozodigboo
Hw far nau?
Abeg mk u modify dat word to "voting aggressively"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: Who said Elikem will get to finals? His days of being saved by HOH are numbered, within 2 weeks of housemates merging, Elikem will be out. Sulu only saved him cos O'neil did before....that decision will forever hunt that drunk. Angelo gets SADC votes, Anna gets EA, Dillish gets Eth, Nam n Naija, Bassey gets SL n ROA. Last time Pokello n Angelo were up, twas WA that saved her, now we're busy. Pokello is going home this week, Elikem go jam her for airport.
na you sabi smiley. after their eviction please take them to tour du safari kiss cry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2013

If u don"t stop ur hate 4 Elikem there is no way I will be voting 4 Melvin...copy dat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tuso:

If u don"t stop ur hate 4 Elikem there is no way I will be voting 4 Melvin...copy dat
Trust me when I say your vote is irrelevant! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
To those who were wondering why Dilish was up with two votes and the others in the ruby house i think these two comments explain well:

I think it is because feza , cleo and angelo had 2 votes each , Elikem had 3 , pokello had 4 and sulu had 1 so all the rubies would be up for eviction except sulu who is HOH so how could he save someone to replace himself with !!??!! and that's why !

U people dont get bba. First of all u have to understand the houses are divided. So the votes in both houses should not necessarily have to correlate or move together, Thus a person who is nominated in the ruby house should not necessarily have the same number of votes as a person who is not nominated in the diamond house. Consider the following scenario, If pokello has 7 votes, elikem 5 and oneal 4 ..and in the diamond house, the highest nominee has 3 votes, does that mean no one should be nominated in the diamond? Also what if the rest of the rubies apart from the above mentioned names had 3 votes each. Will you say because, the housemate with the most nominations in the diamond house( which is 3 votes), all the rubies should be put on the chopping board because they also had 3? NO!!...the two houses are completely seperate and should not be seen as 1 big house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
miss sparkle: Wait oo... What if beverly wins the money? Would u guys forgive her den? grin

Lmao grin I will be her best friend.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=ozodigboo]
and i will personally mount a campaign here whenever Eliks is up. we love Eliks.
Me daa si
Eish you can write akan kiss. yen so daa si
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tuso:

grin like she cares.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
miss sparkle: Trust me when I say your vote is irrelevant! grin
Please stop with this irrelevant ish. Melvin deserves all the votes he can get. You guys are not even 100 percent sure your aav works. Try and be humble for once. If you say that to everyone then what is the point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Bassey's outfit is cute for his Xter.
Annabel looks like mary amaka.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Bassey--"I'm sad cuz I know I'm nominated.But being in character for the task makes me happy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nigerians do not know what they want aba. On facebook some are saying Bassey, we should not let an entertainer go like Denzel. Others Dillish,POkelo, even some Angelo. I give up. Am no longer voting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Please stop with this irrelevant ish. Melvin deserves all the votes he can get. You guys are not even 100 percent sure your aav works. Try and be humble for once. If you say that to everyone then what is the point.
. Sorry to burst ur bubble but I'm not a melvin fan grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.