Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183970 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2013
for my own understanding if melvin and bassey are up 4 eviction,i see melvin being evicted cause other countries will vote 4 bassey reasons cause when elikem was up 4 eviction bassey didn't save him instead he saved pokello who is not a western,but when bassey,bolt and selly were up,de nigerian reps had to save them thereby showing dey are after dis regional tin which other countries will be like let the west africa save mel or bev.Okay look at ghana voting 4 pokello,don't be suprise if elikem is up without pokello or angelo SADC & EA will vote 4him.Afterall feza norminated annabale inspite of the fact dat they are 4rm desame region.Let us hold on to this nambia,angola and ROA cause if the hate us 4 dis regional of a tin,mel & bev are finished.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2013
This shyte is very funny cos we dont even know if the aggressive voting ish works that much.. We are just working on faith!!!!
Anybody that thinks its only Naija that looks for shortcut to vote should better wake up from their sleep!!! The only diff is that we say ours openly..
I ask once again "Are you a learner"?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2013
justloveme: by d way i think say dis site na for only 9ja before oo why all dis other country com register here nw .abeg make una go form una own website and leave nairaland for we 9ja abeg una.
Lol typical answer. Seun is the owner of this site. So if he comes and tells all the "foreigners" to leave then he has the right too. Just like on our websites there are also foreigners there and unlike you guys. We do not say our sites are only for Ghanaians. Or Ghana is only for Ghanaians. You are the same ones to shout Zenophobia when other countries like Sa do the same. Is that not being Hypocritical. The fact is that we are not even arguing. It is about who Ghana is voting for that is making you so mad. Deal with it and get over it. BBA is just a game. It will end soon and then what.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Dillish is ma password.Muah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2013
justloveme: by d way i think say dis site na for only 9ja before oo why all dis other country com register here nw .abeg make una go form una own website and leave nairaland for we 9ja abeg una.

Am a nigeria, I must confess am dissapionted@ dis ur comment. Seun, tell u say na only nigeria he build nairaland for? Stop killing d image of africa, which unity and been one.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Maria and beverly fans on twitter are seriously campaigning against Dillish.
Maria's (9ja) fans are using it as a meduim to revenge.
Beverly fans are more concerned about bassey helping bev behave herself. And these set of people always attack Melvin on twitter daily.
Even Uti nwachukwu defends bev..so why shud they keep calling Melvin gay and a furniture on twitter.
I don't think they have realised Melvin or no Melvin, bev can't win.
We know she's entertaining and stuff but with the toes she has stepped on I dunno who's willing to vote 4 her..even S.A won't vote her over an sadc member.
I have tried to advice them to keep supporting her but keep Melvin outta it but to no avail.
Now dey are saying if 9ja cud save boring Melvin why shud dey not save bassey.
They are really causing confusion on twitter.
Anyway I don tire as far as majority of us vote dillish den I feel she'll get our vote.
As a Maria fan I've been able to convince some of my fellow Maria fans to vote dillish instead.
As for bev's fans they have their own agenda..but are definitely outnumbered this time.
They don't even understand that if bev doesn't come up against mel n Dillish Namibia will also vote for bev

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Sulu said, "the carcass is in town", instead of "CIRCUS is in town" grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2013
fashrola: enough is enough....u can go on and vote for Pokello...we dont even need ur vote sef...we can still rig ur country u know right?
Thanks jare! U said it all. The main reason why I ignored my quoted post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2013
I do not understand what the fuss is about. Let Ghanaians vote for who they want. Pokelo is closer to their reps then Bassey so let them vote for her. It's like them saying we should vote for Pokelo while Bassey and Dillish are closer to our reps. Everyone should vote for who they want. Those voting for Bassey vote for him. Those voting Dillish vote for her. At the end of the day, even if we all agree here on Nairaland we are voting for Dillish what about everywhere else. Not all Nigerians are on Nairaland. I am voting for Dillish but like spade said we should not kill ourselves over it. Dillish should get Nigeria's vote and Bassey aav. Finish. Now lets stop arguing. Any updates on the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Some of you still don't understand how dis thing work.

Moment of Truth: How many of u here hs voted Ms Pepeye?
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2013

Oh so u think Nigerians only will make this place interesting abi..I no u typed it in anger so abeg think again

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: Maria and beverly fans on twitter are seriously campaigning against Dillish.
Beverly fans are more concerned about bassey helping bev behave herself. And these set of people always attack Melvin on twitter daily.
Even Uti nwachukwu defends bev..so why shud they keep calling Melvin gay and a furniture on twitter.
We know she's entertaining and stuff but with the toes she has stepped on I dunno who's willing to vote 4 her..even S.A won't vote her over an sadc member.
I have tried to advice them to keep supporting her but keep Melvin outta it but to no avail.
Anyway I don tire as far as majority of us vote dillish den I feel she'll get our vote.
As a Maria fan I've been able to convince some of my fellow Maria fans to vote dillish instead.
As for bev's fans they have their own agenda..but are definitely outnumbered this time.
They don't even understand that if bev doesn't come up against mel n Dillish Namibia will also vote for bev

Those bervly fans are jst sick. Instead of them to go hide wift shame. Berv got saved by bassey last week 4rm been molested on international tv, by angelo. D same pikin go norminate bassey 4 eviction. Pls they should go hide in shame.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol it does not matter. We are campaigning seriously by voting by sms. The admins etc are aware of possible riggins so we can only do our part. If ghanaians don't vote then they can take our vote easily. But if Ghanaians seriously vote then they can never take our votes because we are more then the foreigners in our country. Truth is a lot of Ghanaians do not see Big Brother as something noteworthy. But hey either way if not Pokelo then it's okay if Bassey gets the vote. But you can start by smsing. That is the sure way. Even 100 sms votes to Pokelo over 800000 websites/wap votes. Our vote will go to Pokelo. Also there are some Gh who are voting for Bassey too But i think Pokelo are in majority though.
Don't sweat it, just bcox the outcome of sundayz resultz was similar to some pipos rigging prediction they want pipo to call their names by singing, I am here and I know what is going down Pokello is the ish in Ghana among BB viewers at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: Maria and beverly fans on twitter are seriously campaigning against Dillish.
those naija maria fans are not mentally stable.. So they think Maria herslef will campaign against dillish...shooor!!
As for those beverly fans,i wonder what kind of people will choose beverly over melvin.. Even beverlys mom will campaign for melvin over her daughter..lol
So now its Maria's and bev's fans that want to cause confusion shey!!!
@spade and miss sparkles are at work!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Lets stop arguing and vote please. Now that is all. The AAV should discuss exactly what is happening because if some are using the AAv for Dillish and she ends up taking all then Bassey is going home. Dillish has enough supporters and with our vote she will be in. So please think wisely. Lets do the AAV for Bassey.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Why did bigbrother warn DH....on what basis?....whoi is watching?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2013
let bev comeup against dillish na,dnt b suprised 9ja go dump bev.I know ALOT of pple dat are dillish CrAzy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
You are the one with serious issues here!! You keep making offensive comments that might start the e-war and when someone cautions you,you try to play the good woman card!!!
Like i said,stop playing the victim.. You insult us,we insult you back..
Vote for pokello!! Its not my business again, but stop saying "Afterall Nigerians have called you worse"..
It is only a shameless person that wont see anything wrong in the above statement!!!
What is wrong with u nah, didn't u see that feminine or whatever started the insults. If a Nigerian insults pesin is ok buh if d pesin respond na wahala y dem no go call us hypocrate? Na wa 4 u o

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2013
I am not voting for bassey because of beverly, like seriously Beverly dug her own grave with her hands...I'm voting 4 basse because he is a good man, he's dad is a callabar man grin, he's entertaining, he's a west african mutherphuka ...and further more he is weak! ,if bassey stands against melvin in d finals, melvin will win..but if dillish stands with melvin, dillish will win..dillish is stronger dan melvin..d earlier u guys realize dis, d better 4 u..

VOTE BASSEY!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Rigging only works if Ghanaians do not vote. Why did you not rig Goldies vote last year? If ghanaians stop voting by SMS Esp then maybe it will work. But apart from that, it will never work. Thats is the truth. So you can calm down with the whole rigging Bs. Also there are some ppl voting for Bassey too so it does not mean it is you. How many Nigerians in Ghana follow big brother and will vote by sms? please
K
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2013
A lil gist we forgot in yesterdays heat..
Last night, Melvin told Dillish the 1st night Maria slept on his bed he had a hard on throughout the night.
He also said Maria felt it and told bev. Dillish kept asking why Maria didn't tell her instead.
Someone on twitter sent a tweet to Maria asking her about the hard on and she replied that it was really hard..lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Belmot: What is wrong with u nah, didn't u see that feminine or whatever started the insults. If a Nigerian insults pesin is ok buh if d pesin respond na wahala y dem no go call us hypocrate? Na wa 4 u o
Better park well!!! I only bold the part wey concern Nigeria and reply based on that part.. If she and feminine like make dem do their thing but make she no Drag everybody enter the mata..
Make you dey read first before you quote person!!!
See this one oooh,na for my head you wan form "i attacked my country man for being biased"... Like i sadi read before you quote!!! Rubbish!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Lets stop arguing and vote please. Now that is all. The AAV should discuss exactly what is happening because if some are using the AAv for Dillish and she ends up taking all then Bassey is going home. Dillish has enough supporters and with our vote she will be in. So please think wisely. Lets do the AAV for Bassey.
Concurred!every hour gone while dwellin on this debate without voting for our fav housemates,is the hr wasted, while other pipl r voting for their fav nominees. If we keep debatin without voting, dnt b surprised when our hm get evicted cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2013
russello: So my neighbors really think dat voting for Pokello (Zimbabwe rep) is a strategy undecided
charley voting for her is not a strategy but for the comfort of eli kiss cry. i for one know zim would not return the favour.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BonnieCita(f): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Please as we vote for Dillish, let's use sms votes too to make it count. Bassey has family, friends n relations in 9ja, being dat he was adopted by a 9ja family and comes to 9ja often, he could win 9ja votes via sms, so lets vote for Dillish via sms - text VOTE DILLISH to 34350 and online by registering our accounts under 9ja. While we do this, remember to save Bassey thru the AAV, as he's presence in d house wud be beneficial to our reps, but 9ja votes going to Namibia wud be beneficial for strategic reasons, dat wud be one country we are guaranteed come rain or shine without our effort.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
those naija maria fans are not mentally stable.. So they think Maria herslef will campaign against dillish...shooor!!
As for those beverly fans,i wonder what kind of people will choose beverly over melvin.. Even beverlys mom will campaign for melvin over her daughter..lol
guy so u dnt know wat galz can do?This word called "JEALOUSY" can turn their(galz) bestfrnd into their worst enemy.Stay there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Belmot: What is wrong with u nah, didn't u see that feminine or whatever started the insults. If a Nigerian insults pesin is ok buh if d pesin respond na wahala y dem no go call us hypocrate? Na wa 4 u o
Thank you. I am glad you are not a hypocrite. Even my post was not insulting and i was just responding to the comment.

1 Like

Kslib:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
Better park well!!! I only bold the part wey concern Nigeria and reply based on that part.. If she and feminine like make dem do their thing but make she no Drag everybody enter the mata..
Make you dey read first before you quote person!!!
See this one oooh,na for my head you wan form "i attacked my country man for being biased"... Like i sadi read before you quote!!! Rubbish!!!
How did i drag everybody into it. She made a coment. I replied and you brought yourself into it and i responded to you. You are making a mountain over a molehill, Me and Feminine are not even fighting/beefing. Well at least on my part because i dnt have time for such.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2013
Yinkade: Why did bigbrother warn DH....on what basis?....whoi is watching?

Biggie warned them abt their laziness 2wards task.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:

Bros, why you come dey talk like dis?

Why not direct your suspicions at @nosy_diva on Twitter who just stays tweeting Maria?

Me I'm still a Naija man before anything else and I've got my strategic game on point!

Everything that has to do with legitimate voting, SMS and web voting from Nigeria, goes to Dillish; while everything that has to do with Kurukere goes to Bassey.

That's my phucking strategy and I'm no groupie.

And have I not mentioned that I detest Beverly? Why would I be wasting my time campaigning on Twitter when I DON'T EVEN HAVE A TWITTER PAGE?

Na waa for you ooooh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol typical answer. Seun is the owner of this site. So if he comes and tells all the "foreigners" to leave then he has the right too. Just like on our websites there are also foreigners there and unlike you guys. We do not say our sites are only for Ghanaians. Or Ghana is only for Ghanaians. You are the same ones to shout Zenophobia when other countries like Sa do the same. Is that not being Hypocritical. The fact is that we are not even arguing. It is about who Ghana is voting for that is making you so mad. Deal with it and get over it. BBA is just a game. It will end soon and then what.
Don't you know Nairaland is a natural resource and a source of income to some people ans as such must be guarded against foreigners?
*IMHO, don't respond to everything, there are some accnt holders who play fine boy with their KNOWN NAMES and quickly flip to ALT NAMES for
E-war, the trick is to debate people who contribute to this Thread daily and leave out the sheety names*

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.