Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,572 members, 7,865,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184104 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Safarigirl, you need to tone down and stop speaking with this sense of authority you're doing now. It's almost coming off as arrogant.
Stop attacking Elikem and his peeps and no dey hope for his eviction.

What makes you think X will "never" nominate Melvin or Y will "never" nominate him? Need we all remind ourselves the housemates only show us what they hope for us to see? Till tomorrow, you will never know their true intentions as long as they're trapped in our TV's so you can't tell.

And for the record, quote me - Pokello will top the result table this week and there's nothing we can do about it for now. Infact, I hope for her to survive so she can keep the Mother Witch Feza paranoid and preoccupied.

Haven't you heard of "Buffer Tactics"? Why else do I want people like Bassey and Pokello to survive when the houses merge if not to act as "human shield" for Melvin?
O'Neal at the moment is the most nauseating piece of constipated vulture excrement on that show and I'd vote Pokello a billion times over him! He may hate Melvin but his wife's fear of Pokello would make her too preoccupied to gather her minions Nando and Bimp to conspire against Melvin.

When the houses merge, Feza is going to be too busy trying to get her stooges to take Pokello out! Sulu is going to be too busy trying to take Feza out. O'Neal will be too busy trying to get WA out, Cleo will be too busy trying to take Feza out. Pokello will most likely nominate Feza, and when you add that to the other nominations Feza would most likely get from Cleo and Sulu, her asss will be on the chopping block!

With so much enmity brewing between them SADC (Zam vs SA, Bots vs Zim, Zam vs Zim, Zim vs Tanz, Zam vs Tanz, Zam vs Malawi), they'd be too divided to come together and plan against Melvin!
Can't you see?

Try to follow this game with strategic sense naa, and stop sparring with our Ghanaian comrades.

Don't be burning bridges. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin grin
Melvin's most embarrassing moment was when biggy called him while he was in d jacuzzi and he had a "boner".

grin can't bliv I missed that.I for like see how d konji hold am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
miss sparkle: . Sorry to burst ur bubble but I'm not a melvin fan grin
Lol even a blind man knows that. You have insulted others and me because of Bev before. I think you are Bev's biggest fan and you deserve an award for being there thru good times and bad. Bev is lucky grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: To those who were wondering why Dilish was up with two votes and the others in the ruby house i think these two comments explain well:

I think it is because feza , cleo and angelo had 2 votes each , Elikem had 3 , pokello had 4 and sulu had 1 so all the rubies would be up for eviction except sulu who is HOH so how could he save someone to replace himself with !!??!! and that's why !

U people dont get bba. First of all u have to understand the houses are divided. So the votes in both houses should not necessarily have to correlate or move together, Thus a person who is nominated in the ruby house should not necessarily have the same number of votes as a person who is not nominated in the diamond house. Consider the following scenario, If pokello has 7 votes, elikem 5 and oneal 4 ..and in the diamond house, the highest nominee has 3 votes, does that mean no one should be nominated in the diamond? Also what if the rest of the rubies apart from the above mentioned names had 3 votes each. Will you say because, the housemate with the most nominations in the diamond house( which is 3 votes), all the rubies should be put on the chopping board because they also had 3? NO!!...the two houses are completely seperate and should not be seen as 1 big house.
oneil had 0 nominations so him and sulu were not up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
lekpalicious: My dear i have a bad feeling Bassey is going. The same missing picture ish that happened and i dunno i just have a bad feeling. Especially with the whole WA conspiracy. Then it will be left with Melvin, Bev and Elikem. They will keep nominating till it is just Melvin. Then he will be put up against Dillish and Nando etc. I feel like they dnt want a West African to win. After all the signs even with Fake housemates we still want to go for Dillish. It seems It's between Dillish and Nando. They are always protecting Dillish from cameras also the whole sob story by nando. Just wait and see

I agree. Its just not fair. How will they allow votes to go on in spite of the fact that his face isn't coming up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Nigerians do not know what they want aba. On facebook some are saying Bassey, we should not let an entertainer go like Denzel. Others Dillish,POkelo, even some Angelo. I give up. Am no longer voting.
Angelo and pokello? Well,i just hope those who are considering this two are in the minority!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
ella.b:
Bassey's outfit is cute for his Xter.
Annabel looks like mary amaka.

whats the task all about this week..not watching

ella.b:
grin grin grin
Melvin's most embarrassing moment was when biggy called him while he was in d jacuzzi and he had a "boner".

lmao..how can you miss that? you wan see hin KONDO OLOPA abi..badt geh grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol even a blind man knows that. You have insulted others and me because of Bev before. I think you are Bev's biggest fan and you deserve an award for being there thru good times and bad. Bev is lucky grin
ahn ahn me nko sad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Belvine33: oneil had 0 nominations so him and sulu were not up
Oh ok i see.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
miss sparkle: Trust me when I say your vote is irrelevant! grin

Whatever..it will still count..is it not one country one vote..abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
I think that Nando is upset because biggie told him about the Selly thing. What else could it be? Last night Oneil told sister feza last night about W/A and even had the audacity to gloat about Selly and Tasha being finished. This is not normal. I think his hatred for West Africans has been there before the chase.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Please stop with this irrelevant ish. Melvin deserves all the votes he can get. You guys are not even 100 percent sure your aav works. Try and be humble for once. If you say that to everyone then what is the point.

Pride goes before a fall..mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
wild child:

whats the task all about this week..not watching

lmao..how can you miss that? you wan see hin KONDO OLOPA abi..badt geh grin grin grin

The task "circus"
grin baba,that kin thing no good to miss na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tuso:

Pride goes before a fall..mtcheeeeeeeeew

Please guys, don't pay attention to that nuthead Miss Sparkles. She's a Beverly fan and is in NO way affiliated with Melvin.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
ella.b:
grin grin grin

bad gal,wetin make u miss the tin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade:

Please guys, don't pay attention to that nuthead Miss Sparkles. She's a Beverly fan and is in NO way affiliated with Melvin.

Thanks
. So after calling yourself a nuthead, is ur life better in anyway? Are u now richer? Are u now smarter?.. How has this made a positive impact in yur life?...*smh*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omo let's go to facebook/twitter to debate this ish.......there should be no reason why dilish be up...feza and cleo are supoposed 2 be up too.....she na like this we go sit down watch ba.......if to say dem don do their work well.....one won't be having this hardtime of who to vote.....there shld be a reasonable explanation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
now some people are beginning to reason this game with me about my Pokky baby not leaving anytime soon,sometimes when i read all the strategies and analyzes here,i wonder when most people actually started watching BBA and how well they've followed it,and the better you know now that nairaland is the smallest social network people are using to campaign compared to twitter and facebook and they have upper hand when voting

its also funny to see people who are initially 'friends' on this thread lashing out at each other..y'all should keep it coming but keep the drama low make MOD no ban una oo grin grin grin grin i dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
nkwako: Nobody can save bassey trust me .....delish is the best if we dont work hard for delish den ...both mite be heading home
My sentiments..I don't think even 9ja votes can save him..except it boils down to the percentage of individual votes. Other countries are preoccupied this week..I wish he had come up with a different set of nominees
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
miss sparkle: . So after calling yourself a nuthead, is ur life better in anyway? Are u now richer? Are u now smarter?.. How has this made a positive impact in yur life?...*smh*
This girl sef. What is your problem. I am sure you have argued with every single person on this thread. Last week Sat you had an emotional meltdown on how you are done with Bev bla bla and now you are back with your ish again. I now know your illness. You are schizophrenic combined with Tourette's. Yaba left is waiting for you. Every day counts please get yourself checked in ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
Elder oneal and Deaconess Feza are in the kitchen preparing the last supper and the children of God(sulu,cleo,angeol,elikem,pokello) are waiting to recieve the annointing !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Na wa o. This same time yesterday, this thread was hotter than hot but since this morning, this debate on Delish and Bassey has made the trail so cold. Anything interesting in the Big brother house? Abeg, Iyawo TM, Ella B, Bros Spade, lepalicious and Garri chief, make una update us na!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: I think that Nando is upset because biggie told him about the Selly thing. What else could it be? Last night Oneil told sister feza last night about W/A and even had the audacity to gloat about Selly and Tasha being finished. This is not normal. I think his hatred for West Africans has been there before the chase.
My dear W/A=Nigeria. It started when Kevin won BBA 4, then Uti came in season 5 and that was when it blew out of proportion cos of the Munya thing. Now it's SADC(SA/Zim) vs. WA(Nig) ALL the time. In fact the hate is beyond BBA, you guys dominate in the continent's major sporting activity, football(see AFCON 2013), you dominate in the entertainment industry(nollywood, music etc). The only thing they got is economy and tourism, and you can't even call that dominance cos it's a slight edge. On top of all this, una still get the finest men in Africa....my dear Ghanaian friend, if na you be SADC, you no go vex?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
ella.b:
grin grin grin

You no watch the day wey dem play truth or dare after Feza lick am..
The thing just stand they sing praises. It's quite impressive
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: My dear W/A=Nigeria. It started when Kevin won BBA 4, then Uti came in season 5 and that was when it blew out of proportion cos of the Munya thing. Now it's SADC(SA/Zim) vs. WA(Nig) ALL the time. In fact the hate is beyond BBA, you guys dominate in the continent's major sporting activity, football(see AFCON 2013), you dominate in the entertainment industry(nollywood, music etc). The only thing they got is economy and tourism, and you can't even call that dominance cos it's a slight edge. On top of all this, una still get the finest men in Africa....my dear Ghanaian friend, if na you be SADC, you no go vex?
Hahaha!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sexily Endowed: This girl sef. What is your problem. I am sure you have argued with every single person on this thread. Last week Sat you had an emotional meltdown on how you are done with Bev bla bla and now you are back with your ish again. I now know your illness. You are schizophrenic combined with Tourette's. Yaba left is waiting for you. Every day counts please get yourself checked in ASAP.
grin grin grin grin grin it haff do oooo,HABA nah sad sad sad but it got me laughing out loud sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: My dear W/A=Nigeria. It started when Kevin won BBA 4, then Uti came in season 5 and that was when it blew out of proportion cos of the Munya thing. Now it's SADC(SA/Zim) vs. WA(Nig) ALL the time. In fact the hate is beyond BBA, you guys dominate in the continent's major sporting activity, football(see AFCON 2013), you dominate in the entertainment industry(nollywood, music etc). The only thing they got is economy and tourism, and you can't even call that dominance cos it's a slight edge. On top of all this, una still get the finest men in Africa....my dear Ghanaian friend, if na you be SADC, you no go vex?
My friend it is okay. Chillax. Dnt let BBA give you high blood pressure. This is not a competition. Vote for who you want and let us vote for who we want. Please let this matter rest or go and joined a debate team and argue such ish because i dnt have time for that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
ella.b:

The task "circus"
grin baba,that kin thing no good to miss na
ionno be baba ,i be small boi ooo and im sure you're definitely gonna like the koko hehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
So far, as things stand...

Malawi and Zimbabwe wouldn't phuck vote O'Neal under any circumstances! If he's up against Melvin one on one, I'm confident he'll be mercilessly crushed.

Malawi and Zimbabwe will also never vote Sulu. This illiterate's back-stabbing of Natasha is still fresh in the minds of many, and if he's up against Melvin, I have a hunch Melvin will secure these votes.

Tanzania won't phuck with Pokello... I don't think I need to tell you why.

Namibia, however, migh vote O'Neal to repay a debt.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
wild child: now some people are beginning to reason this game with me about my Pokky baby not leaving anytime soon,sometimes when i read all the strategies and analyzes here,i wonder when most people actually started watching BBA and how well they've followed it,and the better you know now that nairaland is the smallest social network people are using to campaign compared to twitter and facebook and they have upper hand when voting

its also funny to see people who are initially 'friends' on this thread lashing out at each other..y'all should keep it coming but keep the drama low make MOD no ban una oo grin grin grin grin i dey laugh
the most campaigned for this week on social networks are Angelo, Dillish and Bassey. Team Pokello have not campaigned aggressively so far. We know Bassey has the lowest possibility of surviving, the way I see it, Pokello may join him. Let's not forget, 3 votes may not even save a HM this week, so even Annabel isn't safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
@Spade: I officially declare you as the Resident Event Analyst for BBA, Afameva will be your Assistant and Garri Warrior will be in charge of Corporate Affairs. Aunty Amaka, you suppose get position for this Nairaland BBA board too as well as Ella B and Pinky lips.
Mo gbe idi fun gbogbo yin. In other words, I carry mu bum bum for all of una...kai!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hey ppl. Thank you in advance for all those who are voting Angelo ;-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.