Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,113 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178030 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl:
You no watch the day wey dem play truth or dare after Feza lick am..
The thing just stand they sing praises. It's quite impressive

oshey...lmao @ 'the thing just stand dey sing praises' but truthfully,what was going through you mind when you saw it..#justasking oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: My friend it is okay. Chillax. Dnt let BBA give you high blood pressure. This is not a competition. Vote for who you want and let us vote for who we want. Please let this matter rest or go and joined a debate team and argue such ish because i dnt have time for that. Thanks
that wasn't an arguement, neither did it have anything to do with who we voting. You asked a question and I gave the most logical answer, why sound hostile? Abi you quote the wrong person?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade: Safarigirl, you need to tone down and stop speaking with this sense of authority you're doing now. It's almost coming off as arrogant.
Stop attacking Elikem and his peeps and no dey hope for his eviction.

What makes you think X will "never" nominate Melvin or Y will "never" nominate him? Need we all remind ourselves the housemates only show us what they hope for us to see? Till tomorrow, you will never know their true intentions as long as they're trapped in our TV's so you can't tell.

And for the record, quote me - Pokello will top the result table this week and there's nothing we can do about it for now. Infact, I hope for her to survive so she can keep the Mother Witch Feza paranoid and preoccupied.

Haven't you heard of "Buffer Tactics"? Why else do I want people like Bassey and Pokello to survive when the houses merge if not to act as "human shield" for Melvin?
O'Neal at the moment is the most nauseating piece of constipated vulture excrement on that show and I'd vote Pokello a billion times over him! He may hate Melvin but his wife's fear of Pokello would make her too preoccupied to gather her minions Nando and Bimp to conspire against Melvin.

When the houses merge, Feza is going to be too busy trying to get her stooges to take Pokello out! Sulu is going to be too busy trying to take Feza out. O'Neal will be too busy trying to get WA out, Cleo will be too busy trying to take Feza out. Pokello will most likely nominate Feza, and when you add that to the other nominations Feza would most likely get from Cleo and Sulu, her asss will be on the chopping block!

With so much enmity brewing between them SADC (Zam vs SA, Bots vs Zim, Zam vs Zim, Zim vs Tanz, Zam vs Tanz, Zam vs Malawi), they'd be too divided to come together and plan against Melvin!
Can't you see?

Try to follow this game with strategic sense naa, and stop sparring with our Ghanaian comrades.

Don't be burning bridges. smiley

Okay, i have to say this...i find your posts extremely rational and logical....wish you were writing on the BBA homepagecheesy

Okay that being said are you saying we should vote for Bassey over Dillish and loose the Namibians vote? cos im also of the view that we should register our vote under dillish, but ensure by other means that Bassey is not going home on Sunday....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
wild child:

oshey...lmao @ 'the thing just stand dey sing praises' but truthfully,what was going through you mind when you saw it..#justasking oo
IT IS THE LORD'S DOING.....AND MARVELLOUS ARE HIS WORKS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
I love Melvin am not even going to mention Bev because we all know she aint winning. But please be humble. You guys keep boasting on facebook etc and that can put someone of from voting for innocent Melvin. Remember since last year it is COUNTRY VOTES and not individual votes like the previous seasons so you need all the help you can get. Just my 2cents. I know some fans of Melvin who havr been put off because of some Nigerians and i can see same thing happening on this thread. We are all humans and All Africans. Remember that this is a game. At the end of the day he does not benefit our country etc so lets try and be civilised and humane towards each other. 1 love kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Hey ppl. Thank you in advance for all those who are voting Angelo ;-)

You miss road?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: the most campaigned for this week on social networks are Angelo, Dillish and Bassey. Team Pokello have not campaigned aggressively so far. We know Bassey has the lowest possibility of surviving, the way I see it, Pokello may join him. Let's not forget, 3 votes may not even save a HM this week, so even Annabel isn't safe.
and you actually think those three will have more votes than my Pokky baby? to fi a pa..abeg is dat my ibo right? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
abenipa:

You miss road?
Lol nope. There are are some on facebook voting for Angelo. Am just thanking those who will vote in advance. Is it a crime?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: IT IS THE LORD'S DOING.....AND MARVELLOUS ARE HIS WORKS
@wild child and safari girl: He is asking you exactly how he would have done it on stage. This wild child is lewd I tell you...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Lol nope. There are are some on facebook voting for Angelo. Am just thanking those who will vote in advance. Is it a crime?

...voting for Angelo? Are you sure those are West African mother phuckers or impersonators?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: that wasn't an arguement, neither did it have anything to do with who we voting. You asked a question and I gave the most logical answer, why sound hostile? Abi you quote the wrong person?
A lot of times i get confused with you and miss sparkle so am sorry. We are cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
abenipa:

...voting for Angelo? Are you sure those are West African mother phuckers or impersonators?
Firstly you guys should get over it. It's getting boring. Secondly Pokelo said it not Angelo or Sa. Thirdly if ppl are voting for Pokelo then why not Angelo. Anyways it does not matter. Bite my head of next time for being friendly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=Kslib][/quote] With you i never know whether you are being sarcastic or nice embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hahahahaha!!! Elikem is chatting with one of the fake housemates!!! See the guy pretending as if he doesnt know whats happening..
Elikem was busy explaining stuffs to the guy... Hahaha!!!!
Biggy just ended the chat... The housemates are getting more confused!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
With you i never know whether you are being sarcastic or nice embarassed
Lol...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
abenipa:
@wild child and safari girl: He is asking you exactly how he would have done it on stage. This wild child is lewd I tell you...
looools,so u still dey jonze say i be IK abi?

safarigirl: IT IS THE LORD'S DOING.....AND MARVELLOUS ARE HIS WORKS
hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i reserve my comment

...and can we have more updates please if you're out there watching
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: My dear W/A=Nigeria. It started when Kevin won BBA 4, then Uti came in season 5 and that was when it blew out of proportion cos of the Munya thing. Now it's SADC(SA/Zim) vs. WA(Nig) ALL the time. In fact the hate is beyond BBA, you guys dominate in the continent's major sporting activity, football(see AFCON 2013), you dominate in the entertainment industry(nollywood, music etc). The only thing they got is economy and tourism, and you can't even call that dominance cos it's a slight edge. On top of all this, una still get the finest men in Africa....my dear Ghanaian friend, if na you be SADC, you no go vex?
So Naija has ONLY won this stuff thrice ? So y are peeps complaining ? someone on ds thread even said earlier, that she initially wanted a non-nigerian to win it this year, as we '' don too win am''.
That is excellence. if your child comes first in his kindergarten class from 2010 - 2014 consecutively, will u complain ? Some countries win football competitions year-in year-out, and they keep winning.
This is BBA season 8. Naija has won 3. wtf ?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
loool who are you thanking......who is voting angelo?....angelo ko....angela nii mcheww

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Elikem explaining to the guys about his chat with the guy from emerald..
Elikem told his HM's that emeralds do watch them from time to time...
Sulu looks worried!!! Hehehe!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yinkade: loool who are you thanking......who is voting angelo?....angelo ko....angela nii mcheww

O ma se o. Southie miss road
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Melvin n bassey re just hilarious grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
abenipa: @Spade: I officially declare you as the Resident Event Analyst for BBA, Afameva will be your Assistant and Garri Warrior will be in charge of Corporate Affairs. Aunty Amaka, you suppose get position for this Nairaland BBA board too as well as Ella B and Pinky lips.
Mo gbe idi fun gbogbo yin. In other words, I carry mu bum bum for all of una...kai!

LOOOL! My sister ooo! Na war we dey grin
And I won't be leaving empty handed, I've promised myself this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Firstly you guys should get over it. It's getting boring. Secondly Pokelo said it not Angelo or Sa. Thirdly if ppl are voting for Pokelo then why not Angelo. Anyways it does not matter. Bite my head of next time for being friendly.

Wharrrevvveeeer Semuhle baby!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Somebody wrote "Melvin the magician who made hakeem vanish".. Hehehe!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
ozodigboo:
So Naija has ONLY won this stuff thrice ? So y are peeps complaining ? someone on ds thread even said earlier, that she initially wanted a non-nigerian to win it this year, as we '' don too win am''.
That is excellence. if your child comes first in his kindergarten class from 2010 - 2014 consecutively, will u complain ? Some countries win football competitions year-in year-out, and they keep winning.
This is BBA season 8. Naija has won 3. wtf ?
I think Oneal's hatred is beyond big brother africa. A rational person cannot behave like this. Maybe a West African guy took his gf away from him. It'S Mostly jealousy that is making him feel this way, esp since his wife has the hots for Melvin now and it did not help that she was close to Elikem during early stages. His time will come and i cannot wait.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
sholay2011: Voting Dillish especially via sms gives one a very gud feeling. grin Try it my brodas and sistas, and you won't remain the same. wink
how many times? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
I heard selly is pressing charges against nando can someone confirm?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Belvine33: I heard selly is pressing charges against nando can someone confirm?
Yes it is true but the whole details have not come out yet. I think that is why Nando was called to the diary room earlier. Hope it's true though. He needs to learn a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
abenipa: Na wa o. This same time yesterday, this thread was hotter than hot but since this morning, this debate on Delish and Bassey has made the trail so cold. Anything interesting in the Big brother house? Abeg, Iyawo TM, Ella B, Bros Spade, lepalicious and Garri chief, make una update us na!

The arguments dey really discourage me.If I update,arguments go ova shadow am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Annabel is chatting with one the girls from emerald!!! Hehehe!!!
Hahaha!!! Annabel is smart.. She told the emerald chick that she wasnt buying it and the emerald babe was saying they were also shocked to see them before biggy cut the whole thing!!!
Annabel told her housemates that the emerald chic looked staged and too confident.. Kai annabel smart gaaan!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
tremzy07:

Okay, i have to say this...i find your posts extremely rational and logical....wish you were writing on the BBA homepagecheesy

Okay that being said are you saying we should vote for Bassey over Dillish and loose the Namibians vote? cos im also of the view that we should register our vote under dillish, but ensure by other means that Bassey is not going home on Sunday....

Thanks bro.

On your question, no - I'm saying we should do everything we can to ensure NIGERIA is registered under Dillish by voting her using our SMSes.
BUT... As far as aggressive voting goes, we should vote massively for Bassey using our "Rest of Africa" influence as well as kurukere.

Priorities:
1. Dillish gets NIGERIA (whether survive or not no be us go decide).

And 2. Bassey SURVIVES! Vote him using ROA.

There.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.