Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,586 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181110 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
I thought this Big Brother game was brought up as an inititive to unite africans? The game is doing the reverse!!
So these housemates feel after spewing thrash about a region,they will still be welcomed to that region..
Now i know why africa is so backwards cos they are many oneals spread across countries..
Just look at how innocent our west african reps are but still yet these vultures are planning evil against them... Geeeez
These housemates have never conspired and have an open mind towards the game..
Bassey
Elikem
melvin
beverly
.... Oh poor west africans.. To even imagine that beverly said in one of her diary sessions that she doesnt think any of the housemates are conspiring really gives me a bad feeling.. In her words "feza and oneal do not have time for that"...
Now look at these vultures...
Oneal
feza
nando
bimp
annabel
sulu
hakeem

You see, this is why some of us were angry that bassey kept the conspiracy to himself...
After watching oneals diary session,i think i'm getting sick of this game and need a break.... What da fuuuck?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
OLU33:

I dont think she is using Elikem, she seems to genuinely like him....the way she hugged and thanked Melvin for not swapping him, she said you are lucky or I would have cursed you all evening, thank you for not taking him away. I have a feeling this could go outside the house

And u want me to believe dt, I don't trust that girl at all, someone dt made arrangement for rigging machinessss before leaving for BBA house? She can do anything to get votes, can act for 3months just to get d money

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: I saw this posted on fb on the wall:

Tendai Matenga Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15
Any west african country that votes for pokello should be ashamed of themselves..
Geeeeez!!! That girl insulted the whole west africa.. Oneal also did the same..
So you guys think Nigeria will vote for oneal if he eventually becomes melvin's best friend? Hell no!!!!!
After screaming and calling for her head,you guys still wanna vote her!!!
Let me tell you,pokello is reason why elikem is constantly being nominated!!! Many HM's dont like her and they feel she has influenced elikem...
If pokello leaves,trust me,elikem will hardly get nominated cos they have no reason to nominate hime except cos of the west african thing and thats a diff case entirely...
Pokello does elikem more harm than good in this game!!!!
Wow!!! So e don reach Fb.. I no even get FB acoount sef..lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: I thought this Big Brother game was brought up as an inititive to unite africans? The game is doing the reverse!!
So these housemates feel after spewing thrash about a region,they will still be welcomed to that region..
Now i know why africa is so backwards cos they are many oneals spread across countries..
Just look at how innocent our west african reps are but still yet these vultures are planning evil against them... Geeeez
Bassey
Elikem
melvin
beverly
.... Oh poor west africans.. To even imagine that beverly said in one of her diary sessions that she doesnt think any of the housemates are conspiring really gives me a bad feeling.. In her words "feza and oneal do not have time for that"...
Oneal
feza
nando
bimp
annabel
sulu
hakeem

You see, this is why some of us were angry that bassey kept the conspiracy to himself...
After watching oneals diary session,i think i'm getting sick of this game and need a break.... What da fuuuck?
Bassey's failure to spill still dey vex me. Funny enough he's set to be the second victim of that conspiracy, Selly being the first. But our Melvin will overcome, dunno for the rest cos they have their flaws. Melvin and Bassey were the best WA reps, Bassey failed to save Elikem, he damaged one bridge, Elikem failed to save Bev, another damaged bridge, Bev nominated Bas, another damaged bridge. Even if we're apart outside, our reps ought to look out for each other, if they were unified like SADC they would have been invincible.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
These housemates must be joking if they think we will forget all what they said after BBA...
These iddiots are forgetting that there's life after BBA...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
I think after this years bba...they should just take a break......in as much as I would so miss the show.....they need it.......this thing is not uniting us in anyway the thing dey make us hate each other......imagine the rubbis oneil is saying......I could not even finish the niggas DS had to switch off my phone.......so lame

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tuso:

Okay one question? if Bassey comes up against Elikem...who r u gonna save?
dat simpl i trust ghana....moredan SL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
abenipa:

Miss V, I agree with you. There is a difference between being confident, being arrogant and being a fool. Owl Neal is a fool and such an arrogant guy. And it is so bad that he is not even endearing people to him, rather people find him repulsive. Maybe before he stepped into the BBA house, a W/African snatched his girlfriend or did better in school than him or he knows one who has more clout than he can never amass. And it is not directed at the East or Southern Africans, I would have said maybe it is xenophobia rather it is an anger directed at those from the West. Make destiny/God do am make Melvin win this year, then he will grow old with that venom in his life. Mtcheeww.

I think Oneal stands a good chance of going to the finals, Botswana has positioned themselves well, they campaigned for Dillish so they will get Namibia vote, they campaign for SA, so they will get the South African Vote, they will also get Zambia since they voted Cleo and Tanzania for Feza, they have planned well, as it stands, looking at the Southern African voters, Zim is the blacksheep as they only voted for Malawi so far and their housemates are always up....Oneal might win this quite easily

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: Bassey's failure to spill still dey vex me. Funny enough he's set to be the second victim of that conspiracy, Selly being the first. But our Melvin will overcome, dunno for the rest cos they have their flaws. Melvin and Bassey were the best WA reps, Bassey failed to save Elikem, he damaged one bridge, Elikem failed to save Bev, another damaged bridge, Bev nominated Bas, another damaged bridge. Even if we're apart outside, our reps ought to look out for each other, if they were unified like SADC they would have been invincible.
The funny thing is that our west african reps dont even know whats going on except bassey!!! Kai!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
bintsdeyi:

Gbam!! I believe Pokello is just using Elikem to get Ghana/WestAfrican's vote

This was exactly what I was tryin to say that ur people said I insulted them.
By the time the house merges am sure elikem n melvin will b very close
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: These housemates must be joking if they think we will forget all what they said after BBA...
These iddiots are forgetting that there's life after BBA...
you dey mind? Feza, O'neil and Cleo are in the music industry, they forget who run tinz there, na their village their music go end. See mumu Hakeem after he don yap us finish he still dey famz Nollywood. Na why ppl no dey move forward. Hatred n Bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
hiteelong:
We register our name(Nigeria) under Elikem & Vote ROA for bassey, simple!

Most of ur pple hate Elikem..am not sure they will choose Elikem over Bassey..I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
OLU33:

I think Oneal stands a good chance of going to the finals, Botswana has positioned themselves well, they campaigned for Dillish so they will get Namibia vote, they campaign for SA, so they will get the South African Vote, they will also get Zambia since they voted Cleo and Tanzania for Feza, they have planned well, as it stands, looking at the Southern African voters, Zim is the blacksheep as they only voted for Malawi so far and their housemates are always up....Oneal might win this quite easily
nah, you forget that on the foodchain, SA comes after Zim, O'neil stands no chance. If we play our cards right, Nam will vote Mel over O'neil. We got Angus already, even Zambians will vote Mel over O'neil. You can only play SADC card with Angelo n Sulu(ruined it) right now, only Angelo has that backing, O'neil ain't gat fans. Your analysis is flawed, you forget WA n EA got 7 spots too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Agbgift: Correct me if am wrong guys. I feel nando may be evicted over selly's issue. I dnt knw wy biggie called him to d diary room, wen it wasn't for diary session. And he hasn't been down stairs since to join d housemates for their task. I sense smtin fishy, btw him and biggie. And besides Biggie will nt want to lose any penny jst becos of nando's actions 2wards selly. Well we will get to knw before evening.

I will be so happy coz his excesses are just too much. Selly's name needs to be cleared. He's been upstairs sleeping. Intially nando was cool but this nando right now is dangerous!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: as housemates never nominate am, wetin you wan do? We deal with the present threat nw and attack the other one later. Pokello once told Hakeem that she was with Elikem for GH's votes, and even called him a fool. So what if she didn't nominate him after his confession? The clique of Feza and Anna pland to put up WA, bt in the end, what happened? This is a game before a reality show, the best players win. Anybody wey wan vote Pokie, please do, when the come comes to become the come everybody eye go tear.

No mate, at this stage, we do not DEAL WITH THE PRESENT. That is strategically short-sighted!

At this point, you are supposed to weigh in the options, and PROPERLY plan your attacks in the RIGHT SEQUENCE.

What awaits us? Well, let's see...

With this gang-up against Polikem, she is left with no options but to stick with Elikem wherever he goes.
With the houses merging soon, Elikem is going to find himself uniting with Melvin and crew, and since he's all Pokello's got right now, she'll have no choice but to ALIGN with Melvin and crew as well since they always had a great relationship anyway!
This will lead to the weirdest of alliances (Nig-Zim), even if temporary, to take out the much weaker Bots-SA-Tanz clique.

Now, how is Annabel going to unite with Feza and O'Neal when the vindictive humanoid frogbeast hates her also?

Believe it or not, if we play our cards right, we'll have a Nig-Zim-Ghana tripod against Bot-SA-Tanz!
And I'm sure you already know who the winner will be.

Plan wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
ME AND BASSEY NID TO SURVIVE, PLS VOTE FR US!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
Wow!!! So e don reach Fb.. I no even get FB acoount sef..lol
Lmao maybe its Zimbo/Zandi n co .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: I thought this Big Brother game was brought up as an inititive to unite africans? The game is doing the reverse!!
Bassey
Elikem
melvin
beverly
Oneal
feza
nando
bimp
annabel
sulu
hakeem

What da hell! Sorry, the only housemates who have never conspired are Melvin, Dillish, Angelo. Finish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade:

No mate, at this stage, we do not DEAL WITH THE PRESENT. That is strategically short-sighted!

At this point, you are supposed to weigh in the options, and PROPERLY plan your attacks in the RIGHT SEQUENCE.

What awaits us? Well, let's see...

With this gang-up against Polikem, she is left with no options but to stick with Elikem wherever he goes.
With the houses merging soon, Elikem is going to find himself uniting with Melvin and crew, and since he's all Pokello's got right now, she'll have no choice but to ALIGN with Melvin and crew as well since they always had a great relationship anyway!
This will lead to the weirdest of alliances (Nig-Zim), even if temporary, to take out the much weaker Bots-SA-Tanz clique.

Now, how is Annabel going to unite with Feza and O'Neal when the vindictive humanoid frogbeast hates her also?

Believe it or not, if we play our cards right, we'll have a Nig-Zim-Ghana tripod against Bot-SA-Tanz!
And I'm sure you already know who the winner will be.

Plan wisely!
I dont want melvin to be corrupted....if he joins Elikem crew he is likely to loose his Gentleman feature which Africa loves him for, and dis gonna be the beginning of his downfall... i just pray he uses his head when both house merges.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade:

What da hell! Sorry, the only housemates who have never conspired are Melvin, Dillish, Angelo. Finish!

And elikem. He has been indifferent about it all. Let's be fair. Except you watched where he conspired
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
feminine A:

I will be so happy coz his excesses are just too much. Selly's name needs to be cleared. He's been upstairs sleeping. Intially nando was cool but this nando right now is dangerous!

Nando is still ill, so needs medications, lol, bad belles
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
bintsdeyi:

ill? and was still drinking Vodka yesterday? SmH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
feminine A:

And elikem. He has been indifferent about it all. Let's be fair. Except you watched where he conspired

Yes, you're right too, if you don't count the Ewe speaking sessions with Selly. But then again, that's nothing compared to the vicious shitt that frog-eyed priiickk Owl'Neal is currently doing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
melvinbba: dat simpl i trust ghana....moredan SL
Elikem is not going to win. Nigeria has our votes for Melvin always. Whether you vote for Elikem or not is up to you. Bassey told Sulu and Angelo that he cannot trust Elikem. He also has been a major gossip of Selly with Sulu(even telling him not to go to rr), his bff Bev. Nope. Lol

I wanted Pokello out n I still do for her foul mouth against WA but we need to save her at dis particular juncture cos;
1. she will not nominate elikem (unless the going gets tough with few housemates)
2. Sierra Leone don't give a damn abt us ..they never have so y save Bassey?
3. It will b more painful for us to save bassey n SL dnt return the favour than for Zim to fail to save Elikem
4. Eveva drama with pokello over Elikem
5. Zim is likely to return favour cos we save poki 4x than SL
....So we are saving Pokelo

Lastly it seems Sierra Leone has neva gotten over DKB's slap on Zainab. Thus dey hv neva voted 4 us.

There are some Ghanaians voting for Bassey so that will add to his individual votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade:

I was only mentioning west african reps who havent conspired..
When has elikem conspired? He has showed some anti-naija vibes but conspiracy,hell no!!!
Beverly is also loud mouthed and says things anyhow,but conspiracy,hell no!!
Bassey's case is a little bit tricky cos he knows about the conspiracy but said nothing about it!! He even nominated the conspirators...
Well,i dont know if knowing about a conspiracy and not telling the victims is classified as conspiracy though!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
ella.b:

Oneal is sick.
Owlneal is 33, at his age he cant boast of a well grounded profession cos all he contains is hatred... A proud man is a big f.o.o.l... He can never prosper if he doesnt have a right attitude towards his fellow human brothers... He belongs to the jungle....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
ella.b:

Oneal is sick.
Owlneal is 33, at his age he cant boast of a well grounded profession cos all he contains is hatred... A proud man is a big f.o.o.l... He can never prosper if he doesnt have a right attitude towards his fellow human brothers... He belongs to the jungle.... Rubbish.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
bintsdeyi:

lolz.which ever is the cas, i still want a form of compensation for selly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade:

Seriously have you been watching how he made an alliance with the boys. It's only this week he voted for who he wanted but the other week he was all for it. He is with the ONeza too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
ladunsky: Owlneal is 33, at his age he cant boast of a well grounded profession cos all he contains is hatred... A proud man is a big f.o.o.l... He can never prosper if he doesnt have a right attitude towards his fellow human brothers... He belongs to the jungle.... Rubbish.....
He will still be a danger to the animals..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Elikem is not going to win. Nigeria has our votes for Melvin always. Whether you vote for Elikem or not is up to you. Bassey told Sulu and Angelo that he cannot trust Elikem. He also has been a major gossip of Selly with Sulu(even telling him not to go to rr), his bff Bev. Nope. Lol

I wanted Pokello out n I still do for her foul mouth against WA but we need to save her at dis particular juncture cos;
1. she will not nominate elikem (unless the going gets tough with few housemates)
2. Sierra Leone don't give a damn abt us ..they never have so y save Bassey?
3. It will b more painful for us to save bassey n SL dnt return the favour than for Zim to fail to save Elikem
4. Eveva drama with pokello over Elikem
5. Zim is likely to return favour cos we save poki 4x than SL
....So we are saving Pokelo

@Miss 3v3...how r u so sure?..is he not part of the game?

Lastly it seems Sierra Leone has neva gotten over DKB's slap on Zainab. Thus dey hv neva voted 4 us.

There are some Ghanaians voting for Bassey so that will add to his individual votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omawunmi's "bottom belle" was playing and annabel said "biggy,this unfair,they have been playing alot of Nigerian music in the house"...
She somehow said it jokingly thought but i dont care cos out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh..
There is No single comment that this conspirators will make concerning west africa or Naija will go un-reported by me,be it joke or not!!!!

This was how oneal started before taking the hate to another level...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.