Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184696 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Elikem is not going to win. Nigeria has our votes for Melvin always. Whether you vote for Elikem or not is up to you. Bassey told Sulu and Angelo that he cannot trust Elikem. He also has been a major gossip of Selly with Sulu(even telling him not to go to rr), his bff Bev. Nope. Lol

I wanted Pokello out n I still do for her foul mouth against WA but we need to save her at dis particular juncture cos;
1. she will not nominate elikem (unless the going gets tough with few housemates)
2. Sierra Leone don't give a damn abt us ..they never have so y save Bassey?
3. It will b more painful for us to save bassey n SL dnt return the favour than for Zim to fail to save Elikem
4. Eveva drama with pokello over Elikem
5. Zim is likely to return favour cos we save poki 4x than SL
....So we are saving Pokelo

Lastly it seems Sierra Leone has neva gotten over DKB's slap on Zainab. Thus dey hv neva voted 4 us.

There are some Ghanaians voting for Bassey so that will add to his individual votes

How r u so sure?..is he not part of the game..Wendull sef no win?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade:

Yes, you're right too, if you don't count the Ewe speaking sessions with Selly. But then again, that's nothing compared to the vicious shitt that frog-eyed priiickk Owl'Neal is currently doing.
That thing called oneal is a joker! He says it to our face(viewer) and even to biggy. Was expecting a form of caution or the other but nothing.
To say he is a DJ and west africa would have been a good platform 4 him. Ice queen shld just continue to be a local champion in her adugo. Feza hmm.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Elikem is not going to win. Nigeria has our votes for Melvin always. Whether you vote for Elikem or not is up to you. Bassey told Sulu and Angelo that he cannot trust Elikem. He also has been a major gossip of Selly with Sulu(even telling him not to go to rr), his bff Bev. Nope. Lol

I wanted Pokello out n I still do for her foul mouth against WA but we need to save her at dis particular juncture cos;
1. she will not nominate elikem (unless the going gets tough with few housemates)
2. Sierra Leone don't give a damn abt us ..they never have so y save Bassey?
3. It will b more painful for us to save bassey n SL dnt return the favour than for Zim to fail to save Elikem
4. Eveva drama with pokello over Elikem
5. Zim is likely to return favour cos we save poki 4x than SL
....So we are saving Pokelo

Lastly it seems Sierra Leone has neva gotten over DKB's slap on Zainab. Thus dey hv neva voted 4 us.

There are some Ghanaians voting for Bassey so that will add to his individual votes

I think this is a good analysis, from what Im reading on the social forums, the SADC people have been alleaniating zim so they are most likely to go to WA for alliance and we need more on board. There are big fights on Zambia page and zimbos are saying when Cleo is up, they will be voting Elikem and WA only, Bots page, there are fights with Zims as well and also fights with South Africans who are complaining that they were voting for Cleo, at this particular juncture, an alliance with Zim would work since we have voted Pokello already, we can campaign for her but not vote for her as our votes right now need to go to Dillish or Bassey. I think the Zim would be happier with Elikem or Melvin winning judging from the communication on the pages on facebook with the SADC people
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tuso:

How r u so sure?..is he not part of the game..Wendull sef no win?
Ma sh3da my dear.Lol lets be realistic. He is not that popular. Wendall won because of rigging grin. But you are right. The game constantly changes so who knows. But it is coming to the west coast for sure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
I think this is the reason why nando has been down.. Read below from bbafrica.tv http://bbafrica.tv/46730/nandos-std-case-worsens-asks-for-stronger-sleeping-pills/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
OLU33:

I think this is a good analysis, from what Im reading on the social forums, the SADC people have been alleaniating zim so they are most likely to go to WA for alliance and we need more on board. There are big fights on Zambia page and zimbos are saying when Cleo is up, they will be voting Elikem and WA only, Bots page, there are fights with Zims as well and also fights with South Africans who are complaining that they were voting for Cleo, at this particular juncture, an alliance with Zim would work since we have voted Pokello already, we can campaign for her but not vote for her as our votes right now need to go to Dillish or Bassey. I think the Zim would be happier with Elikem or Melvin winning judging from the communication on the pages on facebook with the SADC people
Yes this is true. The hate Namibia because of the whole hakeem and dillish thing. They won't vote for Sa. It's best they fight amongst themselves. As long as we don't also fight then it is all good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
That ackward moment:::
FEZA::: oneal darling,i will love to have a west african baby.. That has always been my dream..
ONEAL::: Well,its no big deal.. When your pregnancy is due,we'll just go to Nigeria and you deliver there..
FEZA::: **laughing continously** Dont you get it,i'm carrying elikem's baby!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: I think this is the reason why nando has been down.. Read below from bbafrica.tv http://bbafrica.tv/46730/nandos-std-case-worsens-asks-for-stronger-sleeping-pills/
Some coments:

in fact the way these bba writers can tell lies is not funny at all. if you do not watch bba and depend on this writer you will so misinformed. I was listening to Nando, Annabel and Bimp talking yesternight in the lounge when he spoke about his family and also went on to say he finds it difficult to sleep unless he takes a sleep pill. Bassey then asked him if its because of the bba house but he said its been like that since like high school days. he has to take a pill before he can sleep. now here is a writer saying he is not sleeping because Selly gave him STI. What is this joke, in fact even if you read his diary section this afternoon he told biggie he needs a stronger pill because the noise is too much in the room for him to sleep.

this is not funny anymore and selly have to sue these bba writers. the guy said he has this problem since high sch days. lets not forget this guy is a drug addict too

I have never heard that tge symptoms of chlamydia is sleeplessness. Was Nando mot a drug addict before he came in. I think BB must come clean on Nando's illness. Is this not meant to destroy the person of Selly? I think BB by remaining silent shows that he has a bone to chew with Selly.

Writter I hope u get sued of what u are insinuating . biggie has t realize any state t yet and u keep jumping into conclusion !! Sorry excuse of poor journalist .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Reading 12 pages no be beans ooo!!! All i can say is that I'm the most shocked that Oneal can spew such crap and biggie says nothing. And this show is supposed to unite Africans?
This is bullshiit. We should blast biggie and the producers on their website, fb page, twitter, etc what is this sef?? Biggie can caution Bassey for claiming to be responsible for winning their wager instead of attributing it to the group effort but he can't caution Oneal to watch his mouth and the way he speaks ill of people from a particular region of Africa that did nothing to him? I can now see that BBA this year is against West Africans and mainly Nigerians. After this season, make we commot, for real. Let's see BBA without Nigeria and let's see how much money this fcking show makes without us.
And yes, I'm pissed.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
melvinbba: vote delish vote delish vote delish
used my crd to SMS her name & its just funny dat am doing this.
Hope u people spread d message far & wide.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
THE AMAKA: Reading 12 pages no be beans ooo!!! All i can say is that I'm the most shocked that Oneal can spew such crap and biggie says nothing. And this show is supposed to unite Africans?
This is bullshiit. We should blast biggie and the producers on their website, fb page, twitter, etc what is this sef?? Biggie can caution Bassey for claiming to be responsible for winning their wager instead of attributing it to the group effort but he can't caution Oneal to watch his mouth and the way he speaks ill of people from a particular region of Africa that did nothing to him? I can now see that BBA this year is against West Africans and mainly Nigerians. After this season, make we commot, for real. Let's see BBA without Nigeria and let's see how much money this fcking show makes without us.
And yes, I'm pissed.
My friend Ghana has been worst. You should see how everyday Selly and Elikem. It was really bad. The only West African that has not been insulted as much is SL. But really why did they not warn oneil etc about the conspiracy. Why did they not intervene or even come out with the statement on Nandos allegations. Ghanaians are already done with this show. Lol when Nigeria leaves then they will see loss of income. We are tired seriously

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Some coments:

in fact the way these bba writers can tell lies is not funny at all. if you do not watch bba and depend on this writer you will so misinformed. I was listening to Nando, Annabel and Bimp talking yesternight in the lounge when he spoke about his family and also went on to say he finds it difficult to sleep unless he takes a sleep pill. Bassey then asked him if its because of the bba house but he said its been like that since like high school days. he has to take a pill before he can sleep. now here is a writer saying he is not sleeping because Selly gave him STI. What is this joke, in fact even if you read his diary section this afternoon he told biggie he needs a stronger pill because the noise is too much in the room for him to sleep.

this is not funny anymore and selly have to sue these bba writers. the guy said he has this problem since high sch days. lets not forget this guy is a drug addict too

I have never heard that tge symptoms of chlamydia is sleeplessness. Was Nando mot a drug addict before he came in. I think BB must come clean on Nando's illness. Is this not meant to destroy the person of Selly? I think BB by remaining silent shows that he has a bone to chew with Selly.

Writter I hope u get sued of what u are insinuating . biggie has t realize any state t yet and u keep jumping into conclusion !! Sorry excuse of poor journalist .
The consolation fact is that its not biggy's official site but still,they should have gotten their facts right before speculating,,
Anyway i just checked the site and saw it then decided to post it since most people are asking why since biggy called him,he's been somewhat down!!
Now that selly is out,i think she doesnt need anybody to tell her to attack this issue cos it might damage her career...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: That ackward moment:::
FEZA::: oneal darling,i will love to have a west african baby.. That has always been my dream..
ONEAL::: Well,its no big deal.. When your pregnancy is due,we'll just go to Nigeria and you deliver there..
FEZA::: **laughing continously** Dont you get it,i'm carrying elikem's baby!!!!
hum!!
If dat happens, Feza has definately send Oneal to it grave at its early time
shekena!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade: Safarigirl, you need to tone down and stop speaking with this sense of authority you're doing now. It's almost coming off as arrogant.
Stop attacking Elikem and his peeps and no dey hope for his eviction.

What makes you think X will "never" nominate Melvin or Y will "never" nominate him? Need we all remind ourselves the housemates only show us what they hope for us to see? Till tomorrow, you will never know their true intentions as long as they're trapped in our TV's so you can't tell.

And for the record, quote me - Pokello will top the result table this week and there's nothing we can do about it for now. Infact, I hope for her to survive so she can keep the Mother Witch Feza paranoid and preoccupied.

Haven't you heard of "Buffer Tactics"? Why else do I want people like Bassey and Pokello to survive when the houses merge if not to act as "human shield" for Melvin?
O'Neal at the moment is the most nauseating piece of constipated vulture excrement on that show and I'd vote Pokello a billion times over him! He may hate Melvin but his wife's fear of Pokello would make her too preoccupied to gather her minions Nando and Bimp to conspire against Melvin.

When the houses merge, Feza is going to be too busy trying to get her stooges to take Pokello out! Sulu is going to be too busy trying to take Feza out. O'Neal will be too busy trying to get WA out, Cleo will be too busy trying to take Feza out. Pokello will most likely nominate Feza, and when you add that to the other nominations Feza would most likely get from Cleo and Sulu, her asss will be on the chopping block!

With so much enmity brewing between them SADC (Zam vs SA, Bots vs Zim, Zam vs Zim, Zim vs Tanz, Zam vs Tanz, Zam vs Malawi), they'd be too divided to come together and plan against Melvin!
Can't you see?

Try to follow this game with strategic sense naa, and stop sparring with our Ghanaian comrades.

Don't be burning bridges. smiley

you are too on point
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol even a blind man knows that. You have insulted others and me because of Bev before. I think you are Bev's biggest fan and you deserve an award for being there thru good times and bad. Bev is lucky grin

Sorry to correct you but @Miss Sparkling wasnt there for Bev thru her trying times. She dissed her publicly and even washed her hands off her. IMO, DPublicly dissing someone and denying them is not how to be there for someone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: A lot of times i get confused with you and miss sparkle so am sorry. We are cool.

So you can not distinguish between @MISS SPARKLES and @SAFARIGIRL? And you are literate i presume?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
I can see why Oneal is envious of West Africa. In terms of music, Nigeria and Ghana run the show! Thats why he used to complain of Nigerian music and was spewing rubbish some weeks back. He is trying to find a bigger platform for his wack DJ-ing, but he knows he has to carve a nich for himself outside of Botswana, because Botswana alone doesn't have a market for him. Botswana as a whole is 2 million, thats even less than the least populated state in Nigeria. So I can see where his bitterness stems from. I hope he took a cue from DJ Xclusive wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
EVICTED Zimbabwean Big Brother Africa (BBA)
housemate Hakeem Mandaza says he
accomplished his mission in the house
because what he wanted from the beginning
was to use the BBA show as a platform to
market his career as an artiste.
“I entered BBA just to boost myself as an
artiste. Music has always been my first love
and I am now looking forwar d to recording
some songs, putting my music out there and
use the exposure I gained from the show to
market myself as an artiste,” he said during a
telephone interview.
Hakeem showcased his musical skills by
singing for his love, Cleo, from time to time in
the house and also used it as a cure for
boredom in the house.
Hakeem, who is expected back home at
midday today, said he was evicted because a
lot of housemates from the Sadc region had
been nominated.
“I wasn’t evicted because I didn’t play the
game well, but because a lot of housemates
from southern Africa were also up for eviction
so our votes were split. People vote for their
own and unfortunately for me, I was also up
against Pokello and received no vote,” Hakeem
said.
Nevertheless, he was satisfied that he gave the
game his best shot as it was not easy being
locked up in a house with a lot of cameras
around.
“There is a lot of tension and emotional flares
in the house and I at times felt like giving up.
It’s not easy to keep your cool while being
monitored by cameras 24 hours a day,”
Hakeem said.
He added that his relationship with Zambian
lass, Cleo, in the house was real and that they
would take things further after the show.
“Cleo is an amazing woman. Our relationship
was real because when I entered the house, it
was never on my script to have a relationship,
but the circumstances and timing was right, I
guess,” he said.
Hakeem, a father of one, said he was in a
relationship before entering BBA, but parted
ways with his partner just before stepping into
BBA.
“Before the show, I was in a relationship, but
we parted ways a few days before the show
because she only started caring about me
when she discovered that I was going to
represent Zimbabwe at the show.
Before that, she was unreal, fake and had no
respect for me so I decided to drop her before
getting into the house,” Hakeem said.
He said he kept his distance from Pokello in
the house because they were two different
personalities.
“Pokello wanted to play dirty in the house,
while I wanted to play it safe. Pokello is an
opinionated person who used to gossip about
fellow housemates. She used to call some of
them using bad names in Shona so I avoided
her from time to time as I wanted to represent
my country in a clean manner,” Hakeem said.
Hakeem made it clear that people got him
wrong when he said Pokello and him were
from two different classes.
“It was a metaphor and what I meant was that
Pokello was resident in the Rubies (uptown)
house whilst I was resident in the Diamonds
(downtown) house,” Hakeem said.
He also explained his relationship with Dillish,
the Namibian housemate he never got along
well with saying the two were so much alike.
“Dillish and I are very much alike. We were
like two bulls in one kraal so it was difficult to
operate as we both felt like we were stepping
on each other’s toes,” he said.
Hakeem was evicted from BBA on Sunday
evening and walked out empty-
handed. In some editions of the show,
housemates walked out with a few thousands
for not swearing whilst in the game, but this
year, housemates are walking out empty-
handed.
http://bbafrica.tv/45387/hakeem-speaks-out/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Angelo will never get my vote. South Africans and Botswana are together. They are agreeing with what Oneil says about West Africa and that the will vote only for Sadc.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
S/L voting for us in the future is not sure but am having
100% assurance of Namibians votes even if delish home
this week as far we votd for them. I never for once trusted
bassey because he is a CALCULATOR and dangerous.
bassey is the wisest among the remaining housemates.
you will get to know the guy more in these coming weeks.
delish is very loyal to Melvin and Beverly and no one can
turn her mind to them. she is the only one that can break
the eastern alliance against western housemates. elikim
is worst than Aristotle oneal and can easily be turned
against our contestants. oneal, Faza, bimp, nando and
Anabel would form an alliance while Sulu, cleo, bassey,
pokello and elikim would be in a group. what left?( Angelo
mumun ) only delish would be there for us (best BBA
record holder) All their plans is to get rid of us. berverly,
gat eagle eyes and she is unpredictable unlike Melvin.
she knows all her enemies and she is getting rid of them
weekly (Anabelle next). my people let's come together to
save delish and show some appreciation to Namibia for
their support.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
At least other ppl are seeing Oneil for who he is:
Vasco Jodiana
I'm not a west african. I am from Angola but i can never support this guy. He has so much hatred in his heart and this is beyond bba. The worst part is he and his wife Feza love to read the bible all the time. What hypocrites. The bible says to love thy neighbours. It's people like Oneil that causes hatred in Africa, Imagine every rep hates countries and their countries also follow with their hatred. Am so but i can never support a person with an Evil heart. I would even rather vote for Elikem then Oneil. His hatred will be his downfall. Anybody who supports him are like Oneil. Ifit was the other way around and Elikem kept going on about Southern AFricans blahblah we all know we won't likeit and we would be calling himnames. Lets not be hypocrites. Say no to hatred and xenophobia. 1 luv Africa

Jennifer White I know now why Botswana and South Africa are so tight. They both love Xenophobia and hate foreigners. The fact they are supporting someone full of hate just proves my point further. Hmm i wasted all my credits for nothing. Angola for POkelo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: Who said Elikem will get to finals? His days of being saved by HOH are numbered, within 2 weeks of housemates merging, Elikem will be out. Sulu only saved him cos O'neil did before....that decision will forever hunt that drunk. Angelo gets SADC votes, Anna gets EA, Dillish gets Eth, Nam n Naija, Bassey gets SL n ROA. Last time Pokello n Angelo were up, twas WA that saved her, now we're busy. Pokello is going home this week, Elikem go jam her for airport.

ozodigboo:
Maa ha Tuso, plz don't get these wrong. we love ghana. don't make mistake of generalizing because of what u see on ds thread. help us with bassey, while we vote dellish, and i will personally mount a campaign here whenever Eliks is up. we love Eliks.
Me daa si .
Y3da wa si
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
The truth is the only West Africans most likely not to nominate themselves other than Nigeria(Bev/MeV) was Selly/Melvin. The rest are not as united. Even Beverley nominated Bassey and i am expecting same for her and Bassey towards Elikem. I am jut hoping that they will first fry the Lizards(Feza, Oneil n co) before they turn towards each other. Anyways they all need to do what is best for them to keep them longer in the house. Lets try not to get too upset over the next couple of weeks because i sense a lot of ish will happen once the house merges. On a slight note: This guy says he knows the outcome before it happens and i think he is usually right in his predictions lol:

Ben Uc BenUc come sunday there will be a suprise for Zim and S.A, Bassey is leading wt 4country and Dellish 4 while Anabell 3, pokello 2, Angelo 2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tuso:

If u don"t stop ur hate 4 Elikem there is no way I will be voting 4 Melvin...copy dat
Why should you issue a caveat, I pray Eli ends up in the finals...geez with so much hate for ELi by our neighbour it will pain ne paa if Melvin gets GH's vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Why should you issue a caveat, I pray Eli ends up in the finals...geez with so much hate for ELi by our neighbour it will pain ne paa if Melvin gets GH's vote.
Guys just chill okay. Whatever happens will happen. Now lets not fight again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Bro, don't be talking like that.
Not everybody shares Safarigirl's point of view and I don't think she's claiming we all do either.

She has her opinion, I have my opinion, others have theirs too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mapfumo Muleya Majuda Makuvhasina Zimbabwe is there for Elikem. This Oneal beerhall DJ thinks he is clever. The day he will be up against THE MIGHTY MELVIN he will be back scavenging for money in the beerhalls Bots. #pokello #elikem #melvination
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
At this particular juncture, I prefer anybody to Oneal, even Nando. How I wish Pokello would win HOH so that she can place either Oneal or Feza on the chopping block.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Updates, DH 6.20PM

Dellish the tease. in d kitchen. her back is completely bare, showing only her bra. flowing red dress.
Melvin washing plates. dellish is marketing namibia to him. she wants to invite him.
the fish is 'talking' to nando.
they are all asking themselves, african countries and their capitals - dellish, very intelligent. melvin. . hmmm, well, annaboob no sabi nada.

RH
ELIKEM AND POKELLO ALONE IN D JACUZZI, gisting about d future - how many kids ? where will they live ? lol
sule is just a bushman. he was talking and staring at owlneal who was being smo.ochd by feza. taking forever to complete a sentence.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Is bimp in love with
Melvin? There is chemistry btw both of them!!! ###na play oooh##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
NB: THIS POST IS RATED "MISS SPARKLES" READERZ ARE ADVICED NOT TO MAKE ANY COMMENT, IT DOES NOT INVOLVE THEM
miss sparkle: Beverly oooooooooooooooo , dis is a disgrace ooooooo
miss sparkle: Beverly has disgraced us ooooo..... Okay dis girl should come home like NOWWW...
miss sparkle: This girl has finished me ooooooo,...she's drunk ooooo
miss sparkle: She's so drunk! And dis is d same person her mum warned not to drink.... I don't care if its fingering or d main thing...she should control herself... I give up!!! All d support, all d insults and this girl just disgraced herself and d worse part is pokello n elikem were there..kai!! I'm done !!

Awwww......ever Since fiiingerly Beverly did her thing YOU Have L0sT Your Touch on beign cReaTive on Spewing I
nveCtives Madam Two FAZE Know it ALL BYatch
miss sparkle: . You sure are 1 jobless ghanian grin .. U have time in ur hands o quoting me dat much. Never knew I'm so importantgrin
YOU RAIN ACIDIC FILTHY RUBBISH nonsense ON ANYONE WHO CRITICISE BEVERLY, WHILST YOU GET AWAY BY ASSESSING ANY HM OF YOUR CHOICE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.