Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2205729 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Feza is crying tears of joy!!!
She be like "yipeee,i have tanzania to all myself,no more sharing"...

Lmao.

You don start to analyse Feza tears like...

O'neal. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mariarocks: LOL! Nando go come outside go face Selly's lawyer... LMBO grin grin grin grin
But he has no money so i wonder what will happen. Am so happy i cannot feel sorry for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
So, once again, Nigeria is the last country standing to still have two of her housemates in the game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Belovedd: Dillish can't even fake sadness. Babe is relieved

I am relieved myself on behalf of Dillish. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin and Elikem please help Nando pack his 3 shirts and one pair of shorts in a Shoprite bag for shipping to US

Make e go stab the people wey e dey owe for yankee grin
MAY DEY NO FORGET THOSE HIS PARTY SLIPPERS OO...ABI NA SLIPPERS DEY HN LEG??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
i wasnt even watching when i posted grin grin grin i just knew biggie would disqualify him,its long over due...fair to me though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
bimp is packing nandos tins for him. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Belovedd: Dillish can't even fake sadness. Babe is relieved
who knows who dillish will be norminating 4rm now on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
So so happy BB made my sunday. Nando's disqualification is long overdue.

Melvin is not digging the s*it but it didn't stop him from cuTting the potato into chips.Tommy first then all others will follow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Delish is helping Bimp pack Nando's things.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yeah always do what you do best JUDGE.. Like ya'll are better. Biggies should have organised a shrimp from the second strike, he knew nando has problems and he didnt do shyt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Best moment ever in the history of BBA...disgraceful disqualification, borrowed money to cum to d show n leave with nothing, no interview just nothing..hw he wan pay him debtors nw grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
I can't hide my joy smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
ledi: Nando has been disqualified....ehhhh God in heaven just as all the evil pple conspiring against the innocent and good one fall down and die one by one in their own pit in bba house let it come to pass in my life too.let all the evil pple planning against me and my family fall down and die in their own pits..

Bev stop crying for someone who called u a biittcchh.

Aunty Ledi,

Why you use Nando as prayer point? Why you too like, "fall down and die"?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: I have to admit,in as much as i dislike Nando,What biggy did to him is not fair...
1::: Biggy no allow d guy chop Night food before he pursue am..
2.. Na tru diary room he take pursue am..
3... Na singlet and short nickker he take pursue d guy...

grin grin grin This Nigga Kslib you no go kiii persin ohhhhhhh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
kgr28: Yeah always do what you do best JUDGE.. Like ya'll are better. Biggies should have organised a shrimp from the second strike, he knew nando has problems and he didnt do shyt.
Stop sounding like an a.r.s.e hole!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nogen: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: I have to admit,in as much as i dislike Nando,What biggy did to him is not fair...
Taaaaaa! Go and look up the meaning of Fair in the dictionary! He deserved whatever he got! A drug addict who needs to have his brain examined!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
The camo hat too.. Hehe

But mehn, this house go dry well well now..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Feza is crying tears of joy!!!
She be like "yipeee,i have tanzania to all myself,no more sharing"...

*singing*
She's gat da whoooole East, in her hands
She's gat da whole East in her hands!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Violence begets Violence!!!!! SO SAYS @POKELLOSEXXY

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
This is what I call an 'almost perfect' night. The night Owlneal and Feza get evicted will be a Perfect Night grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
To be honest, i feel really sad now that Nando has been evicted...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tomorrows nominations will be bloody...
Bimp might nominate beverly..
Inshort,tomorrow na war!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Well, the house will surely be boring now, that is if it hasn't been boring already before now... May the best borite win grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hahhahahahha u no well....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Amaechi5: who knows who dillish will be norminating 4rm now on

O'Neal and whoever is HOH. But if O'Neal is HOH she will nominate Feza or Bev or Angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Miss_3v3: But he has no money so i wonder what will happen. Am so happy i cannot feel sorry for him.
I cannot feel sorry for him either. The guy is reckless, overbearing and imperious nigga. Atleast for Hannington, even though I was happy he was disqualified, I felt so sorry for him but this NIGGA!!!!!!!!! EISHHHHH! Serves him right yo!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
NANDO... NANDO... NANDO...

I Was furious y'day but now part of me feel pity for him... I disliked him 4 d craziness but mahn, dat dude is a dead dream. He's sure gonna go back into depression n thats back to the Drugs ...

Dude with so much potential but mixed lifestyle has killed a dream... So bad mahn...

Another reason U shouldn't mess with the West African MotherrFuckers...

Bye Nando...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
B-e-v-erly..I saw you when you gave nando knife last night..I saw you watch him sharpen the knives.. do not twist those words..

Bev -if we can beg biggie to give him a second chance.

Melvin -whats wrong with this one..

Lmao..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Today is a bad day for Oneza...they watched as their alliance crumbled in the space of 2 hours.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Stop sounding like an a.r.s.e hole!!!!! angry
you, you sound like a red monkey's a s s hole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.