Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172433 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
buwahahahaha... Nando estranged brother will deny him even if he(druggie) manages to find him.. Who wants to be a brother to a disgraced knife wielding, crackhead junkie? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
kgr28: you, you sound like a red monkey's a s s hole.
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
chriskwaku:

my fear exactly. The feza who saved him earlier in the game and oneal want him out badly. i hope he forgets about their save and put one of them up.open yours elikem
Elikem is justifiably blinded because the Oneaza's have both "saved" him, I really want him to be on the chopping block together with Melvin so that when he saves himself WestAfrica and Zim will do it for Eli, and Yes Zim will save Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Who is this buffoon and a.r.s.e licker of Oneal? undecided Are you high on cheap weed or wat? You try too hard to sound different and objective here but it's already tending towards mental illness. Get help! Nando the second. ..or you are disqualified from this thread...ode oloshi jatijati!!!! angry grin grin

My larve, why na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Stop sounding like an a.r.s.e hole!!!!! angry

stop quoting that guy, you are making him feel relevant.. Ignore him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

My larve, why na?
Ma binu jare. The guy just e-vexed me. Lemme edit my post jare...it's because of you ooo. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
so.....
of the four people wey emerald housemates predict say go win, 2 don comot today.
hehehehehehe!!!!!!!"

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
4nez: Best moment ever in the history of BBA...disgraceful disqualification, borrowed money to cum to d show n leave with nothing, no interview just nothing..hw he wan pay him debtors nw grin
And he still has selly's case to face! Quite pitiful! A part of me pities d dude sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nando's leaving was his destiny and no man was able to stop dt...#giggles# d stars and d sun has passed their verdict and there was just one option...disqualification. Its a pity
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Selly, Pokello and Hakeem on Nando's disqualification.

@therealsellygh: My God has fought my battle! All the stigmatization!! Fanx 2 all my friends and fans! Fanks to Africa!!

@pokellosexxy: Violence begets Violence!!!!!

@HulkMandaza: Nandoooooo...... sad sad sad not happy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Beverly:::: If i can beg biggy to give nando a second chance...
Mevlin::: Whats wrong with this one? **hisses**
Elikem:: Beverly,you really have a shineekwa mind...

beverly needs to go next so that she can go smoke with the junkie...clueless idiat..she doesnt know the dynamic of the game by now..tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Abeggii!
I don't feel sorry for the dude.
It's said that when you are carrying oil on your head, you walk carefully so you don't spill it and stain yourself.
Persin nor pity hisself, shay na me go swallow quinine for im malaria ni?

I was sick when the fight with Elikem went down, but I remember coming online immediately I read of the incidence, to question Biggie's decision to leave Nando. The dude threatened to stab someone, yo! Such should NEVER be tolerated!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Elikem God fought all ur battles 4 u dis week..the enemies will rise bt
God will put dem down...where is nando now? Oneza u r next to go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
ItsModella: Today is a bad day for Oneza...they watched as their alliance crumbled in the space of 2 hours.

Yes, may God stab our enemies with a two-pronged arrow like Oneal and Faza today. First Elikem survived eviction, then Nando, their button boy, got disqualified. These two are going to have a rough week especially if Elikem wins HoH task tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Elikems survival coupled with nandos eviction would make oniel realize he does not run the game......d dude is finding hard

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Elikem::: So Nigerians are the only ones remaining..
Beverly:: Must you say it out.. I have also thought of it..
Minutes later,Elikem was singing wth it..
Ghana go,south africa go,zimbia go but na only Niaja remain..
And mind you,feza was also in the kitchen...
Hahahahaha!! Did this really happen? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Ma binu jare. The guy just e-vexed me. Lemme edit my post jare...it's because of you ooo. cheesy

kiss kiss ...btw, congrats on nando's disqualification cheesy cheesy ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
I won't mind Cleo and Delish on my bed this night, though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
feminine A: So so happy BB made my sunday. Nando's disqualification is long overdue.

Melvin is not digging the s*it but it didn't stop him from cuTting the potato into chips.Tommy first then all others will follow

As in, no time! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Elikem::: So Nigerians are the only ones remaining..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

beverly needs to go next so that she can go smoke with the junkie...clueless idiat..she doesnt know the dynamic of the game by now..tufiakwa!!!
This is an intelligent post. If I was a housemate, I would have gotten a clue on how the game runs by who Africa saves or not. Sadly, Bev is not that brainy...though shez entertaining sha grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
Whew! Good riddance to bad rubbish! Kai Nando! Troubled soul! Na lawsuit Selly go take stab u for outside BBA! As na stabbing com dey reign for u!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
But una wait o. So like play like play na so Beverly don reach top 9 of 28 and I no see her face under "Would You Like To Vote For This Housemate?"

Na wa o. This one na combination of Okija otumokpo and olumba olumba

I wish to inform you that Nigeria is now the ONLY country with two reps left in the house, If y'all haven't noticed grin....expect one or both to be up tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
elikem will be on the chopping block tomorrow, thats's for sure.. If he doesnt win the HOH tomorrow, they y'all should be prepared to ote him again

the following must nominate him...watch this space

feza, owlneal, bimp and our very own, clueless beverlie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

sorry sire, safarigirl termed y'all (viwers only) as biguesas, so no chick for y'all since biguesas was single till he was evicted gringrin

@SOM, i see you too cool

Well,I don't mind, I kukuma like them big and handsome tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bimp has no smoking partner again. There will be mutual distrust in the house now. The game just started.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
now team 5 has more house mates,team 7 don lose 2 house mates today,as for angelo i think he is fooling them(team 7)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
mykali: I won't mind Cleo and Delish on my bed this night, though.

remove cleo's name from there before i ban you..take time this woman wrapper grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Belovedd: so.....
of the four people wey emerald housemates predict say go win, 2 don comot today.
hehehehehehe!!!!!!!"
No mind those blind people...I wonder why none of them mentioned Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bimp writing a letter to nando & I heard Oneal saying Feza too wanna send him a letter
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Elikem::: So Nigerians are the only ones remaining..
Why won't he sing it out? Hasn't Beverly made it obvious where her priorities lie? Mumu geh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nine reps left.

My top five are...

Damn, I can't even predict this shiit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.