Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173632 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
This is an intelligent post. If I was a housemate, I would have gotten a clue on how the game runs by who Africa saves or not. Sadly, Bev is not that brainy...though shez entertaining sha grin.

how can she be brainy, when that beverlie is busy saying " if only we can beg biggie to give him a second chance"..." nando is my brother"..it's obvious that she's too clueless..even melvin don sabi em enemies

to sum it all up, JUNKIES(nando and bev) OF THE SAME BRAND(cocainee and Egbo/cigar), SMOKES TOGETHER gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Did anyone notice how dillish's boobs had a sigh of relief immidiately biggy said "Nando,you have been disqualified"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

remove cleo's name from there before i ban you..take time this woman wrapper grin

LOL. Chill, bruh. She has a daughter. Our mumu constitution has given you the go ahead for the mini-Cleo while I have the bigger one. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko: elikem will be on the chopping block tomorrow, thats's for sure.. If he doesnt win the HOH tomorrow, they y'all should be prepared to ote him again

the following must nominate him...watch this space

feza, owlneal, bimp and our very own, clueless beverlie

She better not try it! On the other hand, she might come up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
1ndidi2:

Well,I don't mind, I kukuma like them big and handsome tongue

dayuuuuummmm... Lady, i love girls that know what they want and go for it..@mykali is the guy for you..he's among the viewers, just send him a PM..and he's sure packing down below..you've got your Mr right grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Let's celebrate grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

dayuuuuummmm... Lady, i love girls that know what they want and go for it..@mykali is the guy for you..he's among the viewers, just send him a PM..and he's sure packing down below..you've got your Mr right grin

Just look at...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: But una wait o. So like play like play na so Beverly don reach top 9 of 28 and I no see her face under "Would You Like To Vote For This Housemate?"

Na wa o. This one na combination of Okija otumokpo and olumba olumba

I wish to inform you that Nigeria is now the ONLY country with two reps left in the house, If y'all haven't noticed grin....expect one or both to be up tomorrow
Never thot she would last this long...but aside from her diarrhoea mouth, she really get along with ppeople. Cleo, Elikem, Feza and Oneal to top nominations 2mrw.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Did anyone notice how dillish's boobs had a sigh of relief immidiately biggy said "Nando,you have been disqualified"...
Keep up with the analysis oo....

Sir Oneal cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: I have to admit,in as much as i dislike Nando,What biggy did to him is not fair...
1::: Biggy no allow d guy chop Night food before he pursue am..
2.. Na tru diary room he take pursue am..
3... Na singlet and short nickker he take pursue d guy...
Lmaoo!!! Kslib sha...u again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
I HAV A QUESTION PLS....IF A HM IS DISQUALIFIED WILL BBA GIV HIM TRANSPORT MONEY BACK HOME?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
mykali:

LOL. Chill, bruh. She has a daughter. Our mumu constitution has given you the go ahead for the mini-Cleo while I have the bigger one. grin

WTF!!!.... I aint no senator yerima or those paedophiles in senators' skin that approved the billl.. I love my women in the same age bracket.. No wonder cleo digs me and not you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
clefstone: to be honest, Melvin is not really intelligent in conversations. He hardly contributes much except laff un-necessarily nd say few words nd then bla bla bla. His over-use of 'bla bla bla' irritates me. He does make up for it wit wisdom nd good sense of morality. Abeg make una no insult me o, just my observatn
i want to believe him not talking too much is as a result of being a stammerer. Most stutters don't talk much and that's why he says bla bla to make up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Did anyone notice how dillish's boobs had a sigh of relief immidiately biggy said "Nando,you have been disqualified"...
hahahahahahaha my eyes no dey 4 her B.R.E.A.S.T when biggie announced it,ask SHOLAY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by taiosino: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
kgr28: Yeah always do what you do best JUDGE.. Like ya'll are better. Biggies should have organised a shrimp from the second strike, he knew nando has problems and he didnt do shyt.
what is this one saying?biko vamoose from this place!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT: Nando has been sitting there for an hour saying in his head, "Damn, I f**ked with the real nigga." Repeatedly.
Indeed!!! A Real Niggah lives on.
# TeamMinority. (Melikem,Dillish&Angelo)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
In Big Brother's voice:
Elikem
Eat, drink and be merry. For Biggie has set a table before you in the presence of your enemies...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nogen:
Taaaaaa! Go and look up the meaning of Fair in the dictionary! He deserved whatever he got! A drug addict who needs to have his brain examined!
he was just joking haba

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Seriously, u be strong contender for MVP on the thread!
U suppose go bigbrother sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Elikem says his top 5 have left remaining one. Bassey, pokello, nando and sulu. Said he won't say the last person as long as he's still in the house.

My guess is 'melvin'. He already said he's excluded himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jacintamary: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmalam: I HAV A QUESTION PLS....IF A HM IS DISQUALIFIED WILL BBA GIV HIM TRANSPORT MONEY BACK HOME?
maybe for the bike that will take him to d airport. That aside, the aboki and other housemates carry return tickets.
Whateva happens at arrival no concern biggie or me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
lola.luv:

She better not try it! On the other hand, she might come up!

nah.. Bet me, beverly is loved by those HMS.. I repeat beverly will never come up tomorrow cos elikem and owlneal wont even swap her for nomination... She has luckily gotten the love of melvin(countrymate), elikem(ghana-naija relationship), bimp(ex bf) and angelo(bf)...

I'm sorry to tell you to brace up to seeing beverly among the final HMs left

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmalam: I HAV A QUESTION PLS....IF A HM IS DISQUALIFIED WILL BBA GIV HIM TRANSPORT MONEY BACK HOME?
BENI SIR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Keep up with the analysis oo....

Sir Oneal cheesy
Lol.. But calling me owl-neal will be an insult to my intelligence..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
mykali:

Just look at...

i'm tryna pawn you off so that i can enjoy my cleo alone
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nogen: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
fashrola: he was just joking haba
Ok. Better
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind: Elikem says his top 5 have left remaining one. Bassey, pokello, nando and sulu. Said he won't say the last person as long as he's still in the house.

My guess is 'melvin'. He already said he's excluded himself.
Yes his top 5 was Melvin i remember
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
jacintamary: maybe for the bike that will take him to d airport. That aside, the aboki and other housemates carry return tickets.
Whateva happens at arrival no concern biggie or me.
K, NO WAHALA NW....SHEY NANDO AND ONEAL TOK SAY STREET EDUCATION BETA PASS FORMAL EDUCATION...

& NANDO GET PLENTY STREET EDUCATION, ...smh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
lola.luv:

Why won't he sing it out? Hasn't Beverly made it obvious where her priorities lie? Mumu geh!

Why should he sing it out? I tot the strike would calm him small, but no. I SMH for him sha. But honestly I'm tired of Elikem's mouth haba, in the room with Bev, Feza, and O'neal, he kept repeating that his song of 'I know I'm coming up tomorrow. Bev surprisingly and wisely said, why must u always say it? You know tomorrow is nominations and yet you sing it to everyone that you know you will come up, and you dn't care so of course it makes it easy to nominate you. Feza sef out of irritation said if that's what he thinks he shud keep it to himself that they are tired of hearing him say it out.
At this point that Feza has reminded Elikem that she and O'neal have saved him before, I hope he doesn't enter the DR and not nominate them.
Even if Elikem doesn't win Hoh tomorrow
O'neal and Feza might come up, n O'neal will save himself n probably put up Bev, cos she's never been up before, or Melvin. One way or the other Feza will be up.

Please I dey una hand dis wk, till Friday night be dat b4 I can start to watch and update.

godofmusic sorry o, I modified that post, dn't know why Bintsdeyi wan carry our heads knock grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
feminine A: So so happy BB made my sunday. Nando's disqualification is long overdue.

Melvin is not digging the s*it but it didn't stop him from cuTting the potato into chips.Tommy first then all others will follow

Una no go kill me here with laughter
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
kejihbeau:
Lmaoo!!! Kslib sha...u again
How was ur day?
Seriously,I dont know if i should call you "Ma" or something else of my choice..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
O'neal's confused eyes almost popping out of his head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.