Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180485 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2013
I LOVE beverly! Omo i need that girl to nominate them!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2013
Wow! Beverly impressed me..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2013
Beverly nominates feza cos she is full of pretence.......at d end dis Beverly girl dey very observant.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2013
Beverly nominates..
Oneal::: cos he doesnt mix with people and stands on his own..
Feza::: she said she doesnt like pretenders.. Beverly can be smart atimes sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

All na mouth. I said it last week. He's only anti -elikem..
nope. He does not want to waste votes on eliikem cos he can save himself. So if elikem is not up and feza/oneil are up then maybe he is thinking Eli will save either of them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
after una go think Beverly no get sence

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
If Denzel,Natasha,Bassey and sulu,didn't win then none of the remaining is so deserving or better,they r all borites withh little personal characters to consider,@ the end of the day Alliances ll define the winner except if God has a DAVID in the hse

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem nominates Oneal and Feza.

Elikem is looking sharp this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem nominates oneal and feza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
biggie don kolo ooo,so sufficient reason? lmao...seems like biggie is not in a good mood this morning,his tone is kinda harsh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem nominates

O'Neil (YESSS) because he's competition

Feza, because she tried to suck up to him because he won HOH. (WTF?)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem nominates
Oneal:: cos he's competition...
Feza::: cos she is playing the game and wanted to come close to him when she knew there was a possibility of him winning HOH...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2013
This nomination session is too much on point..but I want elikem to come up so that he can save himself n not be stuck between these two.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Dannyxy: guy,u knw at the end of the day,after all your objectivity u go still vote 4 melvin...

Sorry to disappoint you dude, but no, I will not. If he wins, fine with me. If he doesnt win, all the finer. I ceased to give 2 forks about who wins a long long time ago.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2013
Finally!!! Elikem has seen through these two creeps. Feza's name is definately going to come up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Beverly nominates Oneal and Feza.

yaaaayyy... Beverly has made me happy with this nomination..lemme go and edit my disses at her grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2013
Oneal and Feza will be UP! ELIKEM will never save that bastard Oneal or that silly girl Feza! Pokello too much!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2013
Omo Angelo is so close 2the money than eva as everybody is mentionin oneal in d DR

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2013
Cleo nominates Feza and Elikem.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2013
wild child: Beverly - Oneal and Feza
Beverly Thank you, I forgive you for your earlier comment..."We drove them out of our country"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2013
lekpalicious: nope. He does not want to waste votes on eliikem cos he can save himself. So if elikem is not up and feza/oneil are up then maybe he is thinking Eli will save either of them

He should have nominated mev or bev then.. He's just gutless.

Finally, cleo..nice one cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Cleo nominates

Feza, because she feels they're getting fewer and they're certain peops she wants to have d money than others

Elikem, because at this stage he is HOH and he can save himself
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Wow! Beverly impressed me..

me too... I guess my disses made her get sense small...lol.. Ayamu elated
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Cleo nominates..
Feza::: cos they are getting few and there are housemates she doesnt wanna see win the money.. Lmao!!!!
Elikem:: cos he's HOH... Yesssss... Elikem will have to save himself... Good girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Cleo nominates feza and elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2013
I want Elikem to come up! So that He will save hinself

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2013
Yes ooooo......I want elikem to come up so he cn save himself,I hope Melvin nominates elikem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2013
lekpalicious: nope. He does not want to waste votes on eliikem cos he can save himself. So if elikem is not up and feza/oneil are up then maybe he is thinking Eli will save either of them

lol...you made so much right there..owlneal is smart and cunny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2013
GHOSTMODE beverly go reach finals grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Elikem nominates Oneal and Feza.

Elikem is looking sharp this morning.

yessssssss cheesy shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin nominates Elikem and Oneal.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin - Elikem and o neal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.