Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180516 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2013
Josydaky: Nominations?
There will be no Nominations today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2013
LMAO... I dont care whether @fork addict hates my guy, melvin, all i know is that i love his back and forth with those that quote him gringrin.. I always rush to read his comeback whenever i see his post... Nigga sure knows how to crack moi up gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Whaaaat? Why can't Melvin also go? Why must it be Dillish and Elikem? Why can't they make it to the finals? What is wrong in Angelo carting the money to SADC? So in order for Melvin to win WestAfricans must strategically vote out Elikem?

....As for me, Eli reaching the finals will raise the Bar for me, if he should win, it will be an added advantage, but to make it a DO/Die for Melvin to win will mean you have an Oneaza surname.

......The only Do/Die for me is that no individual should profit from beign an Oneaza.

Its a PITY I cannot Bold Comments.

Now you are beginning to catch the drift.

Only melvin deserves to win. Like the rest travelled all the way to SA to eat, drink and sleep.

Why not leave it to africa to decide who the fork leaves and who the fork stays.

And you earlier said, the Melvin Extresmist group are tolerant?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2013
spade: Beverly is an imbecciile. She's at it again. Tactless!

Bev: How come Nigeria and Ghana are not friends?

O'Neal: They're not friends?

Bev: We drove them out of our country.
She said "how come they are friends"?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013
Nominations begin with Angelo.

Alphabetical issh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013
thats my man Bimp,he loves low top sneakers brother O'neal said he cant do without Timberland and High top air force 1 all white sneakers ..who does that now? eewww,the last time i wore timberland/air force 1 was way back in secondary school #TeamConverseAllstars all day everyday now grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013

shocked smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013
Angelo nominates Elikem and Feza.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013
Angelo - Elikem and Feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013

Kai! This geh ehn..abeg make biggie cellotape her mouth till Sunday jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013

Ha Ha Ha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: There will be no Nominations today

Chei oooh naaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013
Angelo Nominates::
ELIKEM... cos he's arrogant and self centered..
FEZA:: cos she gossips and is forming a group to target others..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013
Angelo nominates

Elikem, because he's arrogant and insensitive

Feza, i didn't get his reason
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013
Angelo , elikem & feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2013
mykali: Nominations begin with Angelo.

Alphabetical issh

Finally... *exhale*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2013
As much as some of us love our brother Elikem, its time to let him go. Even Dillish.

The game has gone beyond looking out or supporting the so-called entertainers. The bitterness and conspiracies against regions and biggie turning a blind eye to it has taking away the fun. It now has to be all about strategies.

Safarigirl is thinking finals without sentiments.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2013
Oneal nominates Cleo and Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2013
O'neal - Cleo and Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by cynt22(f): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2013
@ lindsay, true talk...wat will b will be. But den if u dnt work 2wards achieving smtin, d probability dat u wnt get positive result is high. I want 2 believe 80% of d ppl readin dis thread will luv 2 see a WA win, esp wit d lyks of oneal sayin and planning shit about WA. Dude jst made me put in more interest in seeing a WA win even if I dnt knw d WA reps personally.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2013
Oneal nominates Cleo cos she is squarely responsible for the alcohol drama that led to nando's disqualification,next he nominates dillish cos she is lazy n doesn't clean up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2013
O'Neil nominates

Cleo, because he feels she's responsible for Nando's d/q

Delish, because he's not happy she doesnte clean up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2013
Owl-neal nominates..
CLEO::: cos she started the whole thing that led to the alcohol incident..
DILLISH::: cos she doesnt clean despite the HOH telling her to do it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2013
Oneal's reasons are just useless!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2013
wait ooo,what happened to taking WA out? abi O'neal don change strategy ni? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2013
Oneal is unbelievable?

Cleo- cos she feels she started the whole division thing and was responsible for nando's exit.

Dillish- one mumu excuse that had to with cleaning.

Smh!

Dillish and cleo, you have to pay him back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2013

smh.... I weep for this girl... Brainless, clueless, myopic, brainwashed imp, that's what she is. She keeps getting worst with her stupidity with each passing hour. And she will be the first to say "i'm afraid, vote save me"(she did that when one HM was elimnated). As long as this game is concerned, she wont get ANY WA vote if she's up for eviction with elikem or melvin.

Even if it true or false, must she say it on live TV?..where the fork did derenle pick this girl from. I keep defending her and she keeps breaking my heart.. I'm so mad at her right now..rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2013
wild child: wait ooo,what happened to taking WA out? abi O'neal don change strategy ni? grin

All na mouth. I said it last week. He's only anti -elikem..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2013
Beverly - Oneal and Feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2013
Beverly nominates Oneal and Feza.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2013
Beverly nominates oneal and feza.........dis girl get brains
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2013
Beverrie nominates

O'Neil because he's on his own and doesn't mix with people

Feza, because she's competition

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.