Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179025 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013
njokusboy:

I disagree with you on 2 fronts, first of all, ur assertions dat melvin is too slow is misplaced, all d housemates re slow by ur definition and most are even slower... The last time I checked, there is still a bimp, angelo, oneal and dillish in that house, so who exactly is fast. Secondly, you say that melvin has not put in enuf effort to win the money, again you blundered, as that would imply that you want him to start acting for the camera lyk most of the evicted housemates did... We are here castigating beverly for being overzealous and speaking out of turn and you are criticising someone who has won the heart of africans by his calmness and simplicity... Most of the game players you have mentioned have already been evicted, pokello, bassey sulu and the other... So it brings us to a neutral ground, go back to BBA history and check, most of the past winners are cool headed dudes or atleast those that have been themselves and not acting up... You want melvin to start bragging like pokello, dancing like bassey, talking like beverly or conspiring like sulu before you know he is playing his game abi Africans are watching mr and they judge you based on a variety of reasons, this same reason why you are criticising melvin is the same reason that has endeared him to Africans.... When he decided against saving himself and putting himself at risk of eviction, was he playing his game or was he just being considerate? Either way it was a gud move because people like compassion nd if he was trying to win peoples heart thereby playing his game, then it was worth it, because he achieved his objective.

beautiful!!!...if i had a chance, i'd like this posts a billion times.. Once melvin stop being "SLOW", he's gone.. His cool persoanlity has gotten him this far cos the HMs adore his calmness so the moment he gets cocky or start acting for the cameras, he will loose his fans

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2013
Now i've seen this!! Melvin will never win This season! Melvin is very disadvantaged here... Oneal will surely go home this week if he is up with Melvin or Bimp... And that authomatically makes Angelo the winner!
NOTE:Elikem will not save Oneal..he knows his enemies...i recall Pokello telling him that Oneal is the one doing this,that Elikem should be wise! Elikem will not save Oneal! Hahhahahahahahaha! Atleast i've contributed today without insulting pesin...LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2013
SAGirl:

LOL... I've also been hearing Batswana denying Oneal. They are now saying he is Kalanga, which is half Zimbabwean. Its tough out there!!!
mogbe oo!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2013
Being a Nigerian in the game of BBA is more of a curse than blessing!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2013
NOMINATIONS PLEASE... What is wrong with Biggie today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Guys nominations nkoo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2013
languys69:

Let him be cocky. God is on his side. He is not afraid to step on toes, knowing it is up to Africa to save him. Sissies and schemers shouldn't win this thing. Go Elikem, go! You might indeed be the man!
I want Elikem nominated so he can save himself, if Oneal and Melvin are up and he is not he will save Oneal("I owe you one"wink.
That is the bitter Truth, coz he is oblivious to the fact that Oneal wants him dead. We all know Melvin is a Strong HM.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib: Being a Nigerian in the game of BBA is more of a curse than blessing!!!
I'm telling you. If we manage to win this year, it will be tougher next year.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2013

Well, you don't expect others to sit and watch your country win over and over and over again, now do you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Thats true...if Melvin doesn't win this year BBA, i'm not sure any Nigerian can win it AGAIN! THAT IS...If they continue with this regional voting ish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2013
pinky lips: Biggie calls feza to the diary room,warns her against taking off her mic.

feza and owlneal deserve a strike for that.. Why will they voluntarily plan to remove their MIC?.. Thats an insult to biggie and those that paid to watch them..rubbish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Too many comments to read, someone said somewhere that Melvin has not realised why he comes second all the time. Abeg e get one bros here wey promise me money spade be like say na you abeg forward the money to that person.
Right now I would vote for Elikem to win over Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2013
languys69:

Let him be cocky. God is on his side. He is not afraid to step on toes, knowing it is up to Africa to save him. Sissies and schemers shouldn't win this thing. Go Elikem, go! You might indeed be the man!
I want Elikem nominated so he can save himself, if Oneal and Melvin are up and he is not, he will save Oneal("I owe you one"wink.
That is the bitter Truth, coz he is oblivious to the fact that Oneal wants him dead. We all know Melvin is a Strong HM.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: Now i've seen this!! Melvin will never win This season! Melvin is very disadvantaged here... Oneal will surely go home this week if he is up with Melvin or Bimp... And that authomatically makes Angelo the winner!
NOTE:Elikem will not save Oneal..he knows his enemies...i recall Pokello telling him that Oneal is the one doing this,that Elikem should be wise! Elikem will not save Oneal! Hahhahahahahahaha! Atleast i've contributed today without insulting pesin...LMAO!

how i wish he knew the plan of oneal and put him up. he should forget about the fact that he saved him once
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2013
Nominations?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by cynt22(f): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2013
U guyz shud knw dat bba is now a region tingy. Serzly if oneal leaves, angelo's votes becomes +1. If cleo leaves dats +2. We all saw 6 SA countries voting sulu. Dats dats exactly wat will happen if only angelo remains. Even namibia myt nt vote 4 our dear melvin if dillish leaves! Feza myt even win dis tin, she already has 3country votes (d only survinvin EA). If bimp leaves, ethiopia myt make it 4, which is jst enof country votes 2 make ha win....I hate oneal actually, dude is an immature idiot. Buh takin him out of d game now will jst make angelo stronger. I'd say dis again, we nid d idiot + cleo 2 break down d Southern african alliance

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
I want Elikem nominated so he can save himself, if Oneal and Melvin are up and he is not he will save Oneal("I owe you one"wink.

as a melvin faithful, i rebuke your wishes grin grin.. Nothing like strong candidate o jare, my wishes is that melvin shouldnt be up so that i wont be bothered whether he will be saved or not.. The week he was up, people were scared shitless, forget all this strong candidate bullshitt, this game has gotten nastier than people think
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm telling you. If we manage to win this year, it will be tougher next year.
Exactly!! Even if a deserving winner comes from Naija,people wont vote for that person cos he's a Nigerian..
Everybody wants to know who the Nigerian rep is..
When they gets friends,its cos they wanna use them for votes..
When a girl like them,its cos the girl wanna get Naija votes..
When someone does a nice thing to them,its cos they are scared of Naija..
When they win,its cos biggy has staged it...
When a guy likes a niaja girl,its a strategy...
When biggy plays deserving music,they complain he keeps playing only Naija music...
They are singled out by haters from other regions and called names even b4 doing something wrong..
Inshort,the list is endless..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by cynt22(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2013
May the best west african rep win by the way #TeamWestAfrica
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2013
@ this particular juncture,am embracing,Angelo the winner of bba8 up angelo up naija

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
I want Elikem nominated so he can save himself, if Oneal and Melvin are up and he is not, he will save Oneal("I owe you one"wink.

@That thing dey pain me pass .he should forget about that ish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2013
People that are watching no nominations today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2013
cynt22: U guyz shud knw dat bba is now a region tingy. Serzly if oneal leaves, angelo's votes becomes +1. If cleo leaves dats +2. We all saw 6 SA countries voting sulu. Dats dats exactly wat will happen if only angelo remains. Even namibia myt nt vote 4 our dear melvin if dillish leaves! Feza myt even win dis tin, she already has 3country votes (d only survinvin EA). If bimp leaves, ethiopia myt make it 4, which is jst enof country votes 2 make ha win....I hate oneal actually, dude is an immature idiot. Buh takin him out of d game now will jst make angelo stronger. I'd say dis again, we nid d idiot + cleo 2 break down d Southern african alliance

What would be, would be. If it's Angelo's money...fine. If it is Elikem's ....fine. Melvin's.....fine even Oneal sef......fine (even though I hate him). This season of BBA is one that has taught me a lot. As in a whole, whole lot. All the nice people who have been insulted, back stabbed, plotted against and even insulted have all come out tops. It's like if you never believed in Karma or God, this particular season has shown that it does pay to have a clear mind and be well behaved.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Too many comments to read, someone said somewhere that Melvin has not realised why he comes second all the time. Abeg e get one bros here wey promise me money spade be like say na you abeg forward the money to that person.
GOOD for 4 YOU! @least history shows dt melvin has been in a second position twice in smt worth mentioning....pls Oga tell us ur own history, ao many tins u don partake talkless of winning!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Too many comments to read, someone said somewhere that Melvin has not realised why he comes second all the time. Abeg e get one bros here wey promise me money spade be like say na you abeg forward the money to that person.
GOOD for 4 YOU! @least history shows dt melvin has been in a second position twice in smt worth mentioning....pls Oga tell us ur own history, ao many tins u don partake talkless of winning?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2013
i dont know for y'all, but as someone that wants a WA to win, i pray that owlneal and cleo makes it to the final so that SADC votes will be split.. If melvin, elikem and beverly gets to the final, it over for the WA rep. This season's voting is bias and regional, the earlier y'all gerrit, the better... It sucks but that's the truth

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2013
ochongonoko: i dont know for y'all, but as someone that wants a WA to win, i pray that owlneal and cleo makes it to the final so that SADC votes will be split.. If melvin, elikem and beverly gets to the final, it over for the WA rep. This season's voting is bias and regional, the earlier y'all gerrit, the better... It sucks but that's the truth

replace oneal with angelo in the finals please smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2013
Conservation between me and one of my followers on twitter:
I updated
@GiyazJason: Must Feza always talk shiit??
@PinkGurlOgo:Have you started watching that already? You are so useless! Eiiiisssh! You don't even concentrate on Music again..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2013
chriskwaku:

replace oneal with angelo in the finals please smiley

lol... I forgot that too.. Yeah, cleo and angelo in finals will be my joy, i love both of them and if they win, i wont be sad at all...anyone can win except owlneal, fakeza or bimp..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

(1) We are WestAfrican Marrafackoerz, we frown on evil people (oneaza)
(2) I know that is sacarsm you really don't Mean it.
(3) "Too much intolerance and bias" That is not True, people make their choice and comments based on the dynamics of the situation, Eli a week ago was HATED on this Thread for anti 9ja comments, People went to his aid cox they knew Eli was innocent in the evil schemes of Oneaza and also to form an alliance for Melvin.
Brox @Fork addict, Plx I beg una let it go, a week ago I shared similar views such as yours, I deliberately picked on Dillish cox she was beign overly protected on this Thread, I can bet
You also LIKED some of the ABOVE P0STS.

(1) I only used that as a parallel to debunk @Safraigirl's arguement. She said that my obsession with melvin gives me pleasure. And i drew a parallel with their obsession for Oneza.

(2)Matter of fact, I do. I want to see what their reaction will be like. Thay are taking the damned game too seriously. so i want to see how they will take it. Cos going by recent trend, many folks on here fit vex commit suicide.

(3) Visit page 887 and lookout for one little known easygirls post where she quoted me. Read thru it and come feed me back if that is tolerance by your own terms. All that venom, cos i asked a simple question?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2013
i just dont know why lotta people are taking this game very personal,its getting too personal in here lately,y'all should chill,relax with your bottle of Alomo and Ogidiga grin grin grin

btw Bev don start with her lies again 'my mum packed my shoes' blah blah blah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2013
Beverly is an imbecciile. She's at it again. Tactless!

Bev: How come Nigeria and Ghana are not friends?

O'Neal: They're not friends?

Bev: We drove them out of our country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.