Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,742 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181143 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib:
Have you guys forgotten that oneal has a very big nose?.. When he takes a deep breath,the oxygen level drops and Melvin has no option than to sniff and fight for his share...

Lmao y now ehn? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
mykali: He has a problem with his sinuses too. Always sniffing. Like an ex-druggie.
BUT SINUSITIS IS CURABLE NAH,WETIN....D TIN DEY IRRITATIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin always puts up a sober look in the diary session. Wasn't he the one gisting and laughing few minutes ago with his hms? Why all this sober feeling and sniffing now?

And is cleo preggers, she's been sleeping all day.
i mentioned dis few days ago.maybe,maybe nt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
mykali:

I know a dude who does that. It's not an illness really, they just have to always walk with inhalers to keep their sinuses free from whatever is blocking it.

Never seen melvin with one. It could be a newly developed allergy in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yes she is. With help from my village baba, i was able to sneak into the BBA house in spirit form and do the necessary things involved between a man and his boo. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: Melvin has Snifeuchazim sicknesss...google it and see what it is and bla bla bla bla bla!

LMAO,pity Melvin na.shuo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
mykali:

Yes she is. With help from my village baba, i was able to sneak into the BBA house in spirit form and do the necessary things involved between a man and his boo. grin

#fantasyland. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
So Biggie intends to starve them of alcohol for how long?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: Sori Oga Kslib, no wonder 'Kesleeb' na Islamic name! Geeeez!! @All__We got a fulani guy here oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: Sori Oga Kslib, no wonder 'Kesleeb' na Islamic name! Geeeez!! @All__We got a fulani guy here oo!
Whats wron with bein a fulani or muslim?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
LOL Beverly don hide cigarettes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
yemaldo:
ASK AM FOR ME OOO!!!!

NO MIND EM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shoprite just dey make money out of these guys sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
What they doing with all these new clothes kwanu? Where dem dey go?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
onthefence: He really doesnt come across as someone who cant articulate his views well with clarity. Sadly that is what O'Neal is good at.
he's a stammerer, hence he may not want to complete sentences cos speech is difficult. He has sinus allergies, he takes meds to control it, but only surgery can stop it. Why he sniffs a lot, and could also be responsible for the bla, bla, bla ish (I do that a lot btw) because it's hard to talk with a blocked nose. He does speak intelligently, but he's not exactly eloquent (like most ppl who studied a science course)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

So true.

Everybody is a borite apart from those entertainers you mentioned. Including melvin.

@All,

I hope you guys are aware that all aong, i have never called melvin names. Check out how you guys call other housemates all sorts of unprintable names. Going forward, i will start calling melvin names also.

Afterall, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

#TEAM FAIR PLAY

call him anything you want, nobody is stopping you... You dont have to inform us before speaking your mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Dillish just said she feels africa is waiting for them to nominate some people because they really want them out but they (housemates) keep missing it.

Dillish is really mad at the onezas.., lol..she said she was silently wishing elikem wins hoh instead of oneal and she believes he is being bullied in the house, so she's really happy elikem won. All her negative talks were directed towards the onezas. I love her diary session.

she also said she can't pick a competition for now because nando who she thought was her greatest competitor is gone.
This Dillish na winch. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin's diary: Weekend~ so
much has happened, about
the emeralds- he has never
seen anything like that in BBA,
it was a wonderful feeling
having judges in the house.
Evictions~ looked at the
people up knew it was going
to be a sad eviction. Sulu
knew somehow he had been
swopped.
Says he lives each day at a
time and he's happy to have
made it to top nine. He's
happy for Elikem being HOH
coz he wanted it so bad. HOH
decision~ Can't pick out,
anyone can come up. Feels
every housemate is in full
game mood, all are on their
feet given the recent events.
He's gonna be himself just like
before. Feels him and Beverly
being from the same country
is more of an advantage coz
its good to have two people
representing is country is
something big. He still has a
sister in there who has his
back and can interact with.
Though this may be a
disadvantage to housemates.
#stolen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
mevems:

What's our business if your dyck big reach horse own, if you don't like it, cut it off and stop derailing this thread.

Thats god of music.

I wonder if that kid has a life. I lost count of how many aliases he runs on NL.

Like its not even challenging enough, maintaining only one handle on this crazy thread. Talk more of many handles. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dillish's diary: Events of the
weekend, Thursday she was
excited but sad about
emeralds leaving, JJ's letter
made her emotional. It was
shocking to see Annabel and
Sulu leaving as well as Nando.
Nominations were ok not as
hard as the others. Thinks
Cleo, Elikem and her might
come up. She thought Nando
was her competition but now
she doesn't know. Happy for
Elikem being HOH yesterday
she was hoping he stays.
Thinks Elikem deserves a
chance at HOH although most
people were rooting for
O'neal for her she was
secretly rooting for Elikem.
She's excited about
everything, more fun tasks,
more treats she's not
homesick any more, can't
wait to see what's next.
#stolen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kunlesehan(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl: When Elikem gets to finals, he's only sure of Ghana and ...Apart from SL, Naija who you get? Apart from Zim, Ghana, who you get? I dey laugh.

my lady, if u venture into politics ... u go baaadt gan !
most of us re stuck to ur post like a madonna on a pedestal. stay blessed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Cleo's diary: biggie gave them
a final warning on alliances.
Her weekend~the prank
(emeralds) got to miss them,
was sad to see Sulu leave
wished him a happy birthday,
Nando's disqualification and
Annabel's eviction. It was one
of the most dramatic ever.
Saddened by Sulu's leaving
but the game still goes on,
has to keep herself together.
Nominations~had been based
on competition, but after the
what happened on the
weekend, she's nominating
her least favorite people,
though for Elikem it was coz
he's HOH, Feza its because
they are not close. Eviction
was tight, Elikem survived
with two strong contestants,
she and Melvin advised him
to stay humble. The mood in
the house is down coz Sulu
was loud and lively. On her
mind~very glad to still be in
the game coz so many worthy
contestants have gone. She's
encouraged. Biggie reminded
her to play her game.
#stolen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Anytime wey elikem win HOH,he go dress like who dey work for Bank.. He sure has a sulu in him..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin always puts up a sober look in his diary session. Wasn't he the one gisting and laughing few minutes ago with his hms? Why all this sober feeling and sniffing now?

that guy is cunny and stingy with words when it comes to his DS...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin::: I can trade all my beads for Noodles...
I'm not suprised.. He can even trade the 300,000$ for noodles.. D guy like food die..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
@ Bimp-Elikem can be annoying sometimes irrespective of being an HOH or not.last week he wasn't an HOH but went on and on about nominations.Now, this is the first time Bimp is experiencing Eli as HOH so what gives him that authority to make such a statement. This is just a matter of tolerance- people tend to tolerate people dey like more. He has allowed other people's opinions ( feza,Nando and Oneal) of Eli to cloud his own judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib: Anytime wey elikem win HOH,he go dress like who dey work for Bank.. He sure has a sulu in him..
E be like say u no like Elikem at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
yemaldo:
My sister there is nothing wrong with it, WE ARE ALL ONE! ONE NAYGERIA!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Angelo's diary:
He is emotional based on
what happened during the
weekend.The fight,evictions
,Nando and Elikem's fight
which led to his evictions.To
him this indicate that one
should be strong and not
bow down to anybody.He
said its better to operate as
individuals.His
nominations;Elikem is not a
gentleman,who boost a lot
and he know surely he will
nominate him.For Feza its
because she gossips.HOH
Elikem has leadership
skills.Nominations according
to him are based on survival
skills.He said he doesnt
represent himself but his
country and Africa as a
whole.According to him
whoever win should be the
one who represent Africa as a
whole and he will forever
uphold his value.He wished
Sulu a happy birthday and
thanked all evicted
housemates for having an
impact in his life.
#stolen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
spade: Am I the only one who STILL believes Ola was bribed to voluntarily walk out last year?

No!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem's diary:weekend~
emerald house was a shock
coz they had gotten to like
most of them. Meeting the
movie stars was great, had
worked with Jackie Appiah
twice it was nice to see
someone from home. Feels
humbled to have been saved
by Africa coz its clear he was
up against strong contenders,
being voted for meant a lot
coz it shows that Africa loves
him for what he has been
doing in the house. HOH~ its
one good thing after the
other, its overwhelming. He
says he doesn't wish anyone
to be disqualified but feels
Nando deserves what he got.
He says his(Elikem) actions
are not justifiable either, once
in a while, punishments are
necessary. He says the strike
he(Elikem) got will put him
better. Thanked Africa for
saving him and hopes his
actions on Friday didn't come
as a disappointment, they
were not justifiable he should
have kept his cool and kept
quiet. He says his mom
always told him to respect
himself and other people. To
biggie and Africa, he says he's
sorry, it will never happen
again.
#stolen

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.