Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176440 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Who else is watching Angelo, Dilish, Cleo, Elikem and Melvin? grin grin grin
Lol.. I dey watch their jungle snake dance..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: D3d efe es3 ohofia ....you get??
Dude you know what you just did was insulting? You know I cannot translate yet you type that sh.it...I am tolerating you cox I fink we have a healthy r/ship, plz do well not to type fuckeryy in relation to me next time. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. I dey watch their jungle snake dance..
they were doing the "furniture" dance grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Just look at... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin and angelo , and the famous five, entertaining big time with their MIB moves....lol
So Oneza anytime dey wan conspirise dem go enter jacuzzi. Okay now....
Reading the comments on dem on the BBA site, n it's so brutal.it's Feza I pity cos wen O'neal finds out he was the villain in d show, he won't care. But not only has Feza lost 300 squid, but she has also tarnished her celeb image over an owl guy that I can bet she will not continue with, once she comes out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella:
they were doing the "furniture" dance grin grin grin
Lmao!! So furniture dance dem dey call am?
As i see say dem dey move their head like python na im make i call am snake dance...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Who else is watching Angelo, Dilish, Cleo, Elikem and Melvin? grin grin grin

lol d dance dey confuse me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
So the word furniture dey pain people pass? Lmaoooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Na jobless people full this thread. after BB what next for y'all? *SMH*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mavor: Na jobless people full this thread. after BB what next for y'all? *SMH*
you wey get work wetin u dey find for here?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2013

I dey find employment oh. Your papa get vacancy for him company? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is Big Brother, Melvin, report to the diary room

Melvin: "I'm expecting a guest, a girl"

Wow, such entertaining furniture.

Meanwhile, the housemates were singing and saying "Melvin, Melvin, Melvin" and then Angelo says "MelWin"...viewers words be ringing in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I'm fine. I admire your ambition here on this thread btw. smiley

You're right. But that means Dillish, Angelo, and Cleo must make it to the finals.
But i am just feeling Beverly small small today cheesy
"Ambition"? How do you mean?......

Beverly nearly declared E-WAR btn GH&9ja 2day prior to Nomination session when she told Owlneal
"we drove them out of 9ja", but indirectly Kald a Truce when she nominated the Oneazas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why should i have a job when i can employ hungry labourers like you to do the dirty work for me.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib:
Why should i have a job when i can employ hungry labourers like you to do the dirty work for me.. Lol

Your reply alone shows how delinquent your brain is. You poor thing. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

How is that derogatory? I've seen other housemates being called worse things than furniture on this thread. LOL. And how is calling someone furniture derogatory?
What won't i read on this thread....
so?,pple hv being called worst,but it doesn't mean is right...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella: Who else is watching Angelo, Dillish, Cleo, Elikem and Melvin? grin grin grin
The minority have become the Majority... I don't know about you guyz but that is my T0p 5(five).#FreeBorn #FreeMind #FreeSpirit

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
The minority have become the Majority... I don't know about you guyz but that is my T0p 5(five).#FreeBorn #FreeMind #FreeSpirit

Seconded. I don't really care who wins from the bunch. Beverly is not bad too sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
"Ambition"? How do you mean?......

Beverly nearly declared E-WAR btn GH&9ja 2day prior to Nomination session when she told Owlneal
"we drove them out of 9ja", but indirectly Kald a Truce when she nominated the Oneazas.

Idk why the word ambition came out, i definitely meant to say "I admire your spirit on this thread" Lol

The more they hate, the more it endears me to her. I guess its because i've always been one to root for the underdog. So no shaking

Btw, this word furniture really dey pain people for hia. Na waa ooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
All this delawood furnitures doe!grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dannyxy: so?,pple hv being called worst,but it doesn't mean is right...

Aren't you amongst those people? Have several seats sir.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Idk why the word ambition came out, i definitely meant to say "I admire your spirit on this thread" Lol

The more they hate, the more it endears me to her. I guess its because i've always been one to root for the underdog. So no shaking

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Everyday its one type of pasta or the other for these housemates. No food variety for SA ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Not at all, we are just acknowledging their statuses as furniture...fine furniture grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dannyxy: so?,pple hv being called worst,but it doesn't mean is right...
y u dey vex?? Don't u call people on this thread and even housemates worse Abeg fi mi le jare... #delawoodthinzzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
The way Angelo eats shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
v24m: The way Angelo eats shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! shocked shocked
He chews like a cow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
dominique: Everyday its one type of pasta or the other for these housemates. No food variety for SA ni?

I tire,dem no get beans,yam or plantain for there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
v24m: The way Angelo eats shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! shocked shocked
today's own better.During nando's strike, hian, u need to hear d noise from his mouth.
"kroin kroin."
dog sef Sabi chop

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ok..something funny is going on.
Since last week Ghanaians on twitter have been saying Melvin deserves to win. I attributed it to the fact that they were trying to show appreciation for us voting Elikem.
But I'm still seeing the same thing on twitter now. Saying Melvin should win. And in Nairaland Nigerians are saying Elikem should win.
Hian.
Maybe 9ja should vote Elikem and Gh should vote Melvin. It would be really funny.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Its no surprise why the housemates are putting on weight. Eating pasta everyday? Na waa.
Pasta, sausage, noodles, and whatever else they eat on a daily.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: See this one...You still dey speaak English! After i finish with you ehn...you go smell pepper! See him forming english.....oloshi!! Lmao! Borite...just called himself a fagg! Barbaric femaleBully who has no respect for females! Try that shiit with me and i swear i will KILL you! Niggaz like you deserve to DIE!!! *spits*
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen.

Abegggggi. Go chop stone abeg.

FYI cos you haven't made any sense with any of your posts since you joined this thread. You haven't impressed me as a sensible being. So it doesnt make sense exchanging posts with you. Consequently, I shall not indulge you any further.

IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.