Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181138 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: See this one...You still dey speaak English! After i finish with you ehn...you go smell pepper! See him forming english.....oloshi!! Lmao! Borite...just called himself a fagg! Barbaric femaleBully who has no respect for females! Try that shiit with me and i swear i will KILL you! Niggaz like you deserve to DIE!!! *spits*
[/color][color=#550000]Mr Seun are u sleeping? There is a Nando in the building.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
ochongonoko:

how is he a fool?..for nominating melvin as a strong competitor?
I don't get how u people make all my posts about Melvin..if I write something totally neutral u'll still find a way to add melvin's name.
I said why didn't he nominate dillish as he usually does so I can vote for her instead of bimp, and oneza.
How's that hard to comprehend.
Pls read my post well b4 making me sound biased for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: See this one...You still dey speaak English! After i finish with you ehn...you go smell pepper! See him forming english.....oloshi!! Lmao! Borite...just called himself a fagg! Barbaric femaleBully who has no respect for females! Try that shiit with me and i swear i will KILL you! Niggaz like you deserve to DIE!!! *spits*

LWTMB, i see why they call you Nando.... Abeg, no kill adict o, biko!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: Omo see fine geh! Abeg wetin be your name?? Pls can i have your number??
Hehehe. Na so! grin do you want to pull a nando on me? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
lady deb:

THEN U B SELLY
And you be Pokello! The po.rnstar i insulted!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
kosky:
Hehehe. Na so! grin do you want to pull a nando on me? grin grin
Nah am no Nando...don't mind this useless peeps calling me Nando....am a kool guy who respects ladies and i respect you,Can i have the No. Now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pamperme:

LWTMB, i see why they call you Nando.... Abeg, no kill adict o, biko!
Am not Nando! Stop insulting me!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Your wahala boku!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
As dry as this thread is, i can only assume its as dry as the house. SMH. All the entertainers and interesting people are gone except for Beverly (and maybe Elikem). I'm sure throughout the weekday, most people will now find better things to do and stick to watching highlights.
Chai... regionalism has killed this show.

Like i said before, whether you dislike or hate a particular housemate, they definitely give us something to talk about. That's what BBA is all about. Imagine how boring the show would be if everyone had a good character.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
See how you guys have erroneously attributed melvins sniffing to a sinus problem... Isn't it obvious his system is reacting to the weather in south africa, incase you didn't notice, its cold out there, my cousin developed the same conditin lately after installing an air condition evrywhere both in his room, parlour and office.. Must you go to this extent to insult a man. Nawa oh.. Melvin is a Nigerian representing his country in far away southafrica and so far, making us proud... ill always support him..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
So now the house is filled with 1 entertainer (Beverly) and 8 delawood furnitures Na wa o...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
miss sparkle: So now the house is filled with 1 entertainer (Beverly) and 8 delawood furnitures Na wa o...

Hahahaha. cheesy cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
YACAA: @ Bimp-Elikem can be annoying sometimes irrespective of being an HOH or not.last week he wasn't an HOH but went on and on about nominations.Now, this is the first time Bimp is experiencing Eli as HOH so what gives him that authority to make such a statement. This is just a matter of tolerance- people tend to tolerate people dey like more. He has allowed other people's opinions ( feza,Nando and Oneal) of Eli to cloud his own judgement.
Exactly, people want Elikem to bow down and kiss people's arzz so that they will stop nominating him, he is not a fake beign, his mama did not raise him to smile when he has to frown.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
miss sparkle: So now the house is filled with 1 entertainer (Beverly) and 8 delawood furnitures Na wa o...
and u are proud saying this,one of the so called "funiture"would still beat beverly(human being) to get the money shey u knw?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dannyxy: and u are proud saying this,one of the so called "funiture"would still beat beverly(human being) to get the money shey u knw?

Why are you vexing over the truth? Lol. E dey pain you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA: As dry as this thread is, i can only assume its as dry as the house. SMH. All the entertainers and interesting people are gone except for Beverly (and maybe Elikem). I'm sure throughout the weekday, most people will now find better things to do and stick to watching highlights.
Chai... regionalism has killed this show.

Like i said before, whether you dislike or hate a particular housemate, they definitely give us something to talk about. That's what BBA is all about. Imagine how boring the show would be if everyone had a good character.
Shutup! You witch!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA: It seems somebody on this thread don enter one chance. Lmao
cool
How do you do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Hahahaha. cheesy cool
and this one will jst be laughing any how...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
omanbapa4: I doubt nando would have tried that thing he pulled, if they were outside the house
Classic Peer Pressure Syndrome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA: I wouldn't mind Beverly being swapped (although Oneal may survive over her cause SADC shiit) but i would gladly vote Beverly every hour on the hour.
Beverlyyyyyyyy cheesy
For Owlneal to Exit, Angelo must be swapped cox Sadc is United as Phuck.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Why are you vexing over the truth? Lol. E dey pain you?
her statement is very derrogratory...hw will she be calling human beings furniture,for what now?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: Omo see fine geh! Abeg wetin be your name?? Pls can i have your number??
...Hehe...charley you know I feel you right?##No Homo. Please kuul down
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
njokusboy: See how you guys have erroneously attributed melvins sniffing to a sinus problem... Isn't it obvious his system is reacting to the weather in south africa, incase you didn't notice, its cold out there, my cousin developed the same conditin lately after installing an air condition evrywhere both in his room, parlour and office.. Must you go to this extent to insult a man. Nawa oh.. Melvin is a Nigerian representing his country in far away southafrica and so far, making us proud... ill always support him..
Melvin himself has already mentioned that he has sinus allergies.
After my sis read some of the posts some of u wrote about Melvin's sinus she turned to me and said "I can never go for bba. See how people are talking about sinus like it's HIV".
She has sinus allergy too.
And most of u are ignorant about what that is.
Some of u might even have it but not know.
If u have sinus regardless of the weather u'll constantly have catarrh. U'll sniff and even find it difficult to speak when ur nose is blocked.
There are allergy medicines but they don't cure it.
The only cure for sinus is surgery (they take out somfin from your nose).
And it's dangerous and sometimes mistakes can be made.
So y'all should either sympathize with the dude or stop criticising someone over an illness that he was born with.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
...Hehe...charley you know I feel you right?##No Homo. Please kuul down
D3d efe es3 ohofia ....you get??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dannyxy: her statement is very derrogratory...hw will she be calling human beings furniture,for what now?

How is that derogatory? I've seen other housemates being called worse things than furniture on this thread. LOL. And how is calling someone furniture derogatory?
What won't i read on this thread....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

Little wonder your dirty, stinking assss gets banned every now and then.

I really dont have time to run multiple handles. And since you seem to have a permannet residence in NL, then feel free to do whatever the fork you wish.

But why Fork addict tho? Cos i'm not g.ay boy. I'm strictly into chics. So please, your search for a male partner continues.

And i wish you all the worst in the search.
Birds of the same feather
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin is a gooood break dancer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: Shutup! You witch!!
Please STOP iT.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
How do you do?

I'm fine. I admire your ambition here on this thread btw. smiley

GH PATRIOT:
For Owlneal to Exit, Angelo must be swapped cox Sadc is United as Phuck.

You're right. But that means Dillish, Angelo, and Cleo must make it to the finals.
But i am just feeling Beverly small small today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Who else is watching Angelo, Dillish, Cleo, Elikem and Melvin? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
mykali: Melvin is a gooood break dancer.
He said he was in a dance group in school.
I doubted initially.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.