Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,432 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181208 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

Thats god of music.

I wonder if that kid has a life. I lost count of how many aliases he runs on NL.

Like its not even challenging enough, maintaining only one handle on this crazy thread. Talk more of many handles. SMH

Hahahahahahhhahahaha!!! Spoon_Addict i thought you would reply next tomorrow but you did it today! Yippeee!!! Oya clap for ya self..... You borite! Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
Amaechi5: E be like say u no like Elikem at all
So me saying elikem dresses up whenever he's HOH now translates into me not liking him or what exactly?
Besides,its not a must to like everyone. If i dont like him,i will say it. I dont need you to put words in my mouth..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE AMAKA reminds me of Beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Cleo says she's changing her nomination strategy. She says she'd rather be in the final with her strong competitors who are also are favourites than be with her least favourites. Her strategy now is nominating her least favourites. Said she'd be happy to see a favourite competitor of hers taking the money than some other people. Said the weekend events have opened her eyes.

She has grown more brains to realise it isn't just about eliminating competitors, enemies who won't stop nominating you should come first before competitors who got your back. Go girl..

Biggie is warning everyone in general about conspiracy. I'm sure this has to do with oneal and feza now. They are the only ones still bent on conspiring in the house. Their nomination pattern have been the same for the past 3-4weeks.

My question for Biggy is, 'What the fork have you been starrng at all this while?'

Na now he just soji say people dey nominate? Mumu Biggy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib:
So me saying elikem dresses up whenever he's HOH now translates into me not liking him or what exactly?
Besides,its not a must to like everyone. If i dont like him,i will say it. I dont need you to put words in my mouth..
hahahahahaha...Kslib you are weak! Poor weaklin!! I don't even know why i insulted you.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

My question for Biggy is, 'What the fork have you been starrng at all this while?'

Na now he just soji say people dey nominate? Mumu Biggy
See pesin wey dey call pesin mumu==>:p odeh like you... Borite!! Hahahhahhahahahhaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oya time to derail this thread! Its becoming boring like Fork addict!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omanbapa4: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Amaechi5: E be like say u no like Elikem at all

lol, u see am too abi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
It seems somebody on this thread don enter one chance. Lmao
cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib:
O Boy.Kslib na vex u dey vex with what i said.Mehn na question i asked oo.Guy chill abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
HABA NANDO EVEN WITH D DISQUALIFICATION U NO WAN CHANGE, Y DID U JOIN NLanda SEF.....PLS DONT DERAIL THIS THREAD NANDO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: hahahahahaha...Kslib you are weak! Poor weaklin!! I don't even know why i insulted you.....
Huh? Are you ok?
Stop spamming this thread with you irrelevant posts.. You hardly make sense..
If this thread were to move a page further any time you make sense,we will still be in page1 post1/2 by now..
If you get mental problem,i look like person wey dey cure crase? Better go meet doctor...
You can quote if you like with your normal bullshit but know that you will be ignored.. ###ignored###
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Amaechi5: O Boy.Kslib na vex u dey vex with what i said.Mehn na question i asked oo.Guy chill abeg
Haba,how i go vex?.. Maybe na cos i type am for english dats y u tink say i dey vex
.. We cool..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omanbapa4: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
I doubt nando would have tried that thing he pulled, if they were outside the house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
omanbapa4:

lol, u see am too abi
hahahahahaha i notice am no be small.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
I wouldn't mind Beverly being swapped (although Oneal may survive over her cause SADC shiit) but i would gladly vote Beverly every hour on the hour.
Beverlyyyyyyyy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
C'est moi:
Melvin's diary: Weekend~ so
much has happened, about
the emeralds- he has never
seen anything like that in BBA,
it was a wonderful feeling
having judges in the house.
Evictions~ looked at the
people up knew it was going
to be a sad eviction. Sulu
knew somehow he had been
swopped.
Says he lives each day at a
time and he's happy to have
made it to top nine. He's
happy for Elikem being HOH
coz he wanted it so bad. HOH
decision~ Can't pick out,
anyone can come up. Feels
every housemate is in full
game mood, all are on their
feet given the recent events.
He's gonna be himself just like
before. Feels him and Beverly
being from the same country
is more of an advantage coz
its good to have two people
representing is country is
something big. He still has a
sister in there who has his
back and can interact with.
Though this may be a
disadvantage to housemates.
#stolen

YAWNS.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kai! god_of_music, I think I'm your biggest fan on this thread. Your childlike randomness is like a breath of fresh air. I love you plenty!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Biggie's sense of humour is really poor today....

He called bev into the diary room and gave her the same stern warning about conspiracy. Biggie said "do you understand"?. Beverly said yes and rolled her big eyeballs. Biggie then. Repeated "do you understand"..she said yes. Biggie said "or do you want to roll your eyes again".? Beverly said "no". Biggie said "do you find big brother's warnings amusing, she replied "no" with a serious look.. I just couldnt stop laughing.

I really found this funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
@kslib, @safarigirl, @folk adict, @SOM, @ella.b @ osocho...I have really missed you guys! Being in library all afternoon.....pls who are dos up eviction?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: Oya time to derail this thread! Its becoming boring like Fork addict!!

Little wonder your dirty, stinking assss gets banned every now and then.

I really dont have time to run multiple handles. And since you seem to have a permannet residence in NL, then feel free to do whatever the fork you wish.

But why Fork addict tho? Cos i'm not g.ay boy. I'm strictly into chics. So please, your search for a male partner continues.

And i wish you all the worst in the search.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
hiteelong: @kslib, @safarigirl, @folk adict, @SOM, @ella.b @ osocho...I have really missed you guys! Being in library all afternoon.....pls who are dos up eviction?

oneza and elikem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
dmalam: HABA NANDO EVEN WITH D DISQUALIFICATION U NO WAN CHANGE, Y DID U JOIN NLanda SEF.....PLS DONT DERAIL THIS THREAD NANDO
If i hear!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
ella.b:

oneza and elikem
Wow!!!! Chai.....I ve missed a lot o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? Are you ok?
Stop spamming this thread with you irrelevant posts.. You hardly make sense..
If this thread were to move a page further any time you make sense,we will still be in page1 post1/2 by now..
If you get mental problem,i look like person wey dey cure crase? Better go meet doctor...
You can quote if you like with your normal bullshit but know that you will be ignored.. ###ignored###
Kslib!! You no go kill pesin! I like you sha..no homo, thats why we are kool!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
kosky: Kai! god_of_music, I think I'm your biggest fan on this thread. Your childlike randomness is like a breath of fresh air. I love you plenty!!! grin grin grin
Omo see fine geh! Abeg wetin be your name?? Pls can i have your number??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

Little wonder your dirty, stinking assss gets banned every now and then.

I really dont have time to run multiple handles. And since you seem to have a permannet residence in NL, then feel free to do whatever the fork you wish.

But why Fork addict tho? Cos i'm not g.ay boy. I'm strictly into chics. So please, your search for a male partner continues.

And i wish you all the worst in the search.
See this one...You still dey speaak English! After i finish with you ehn...you go smell pepper! See him forming english.....oloshi!! Lmao! Borite...just called himself a fagg! Barbaric femaleBully who has no respect for females! Try that shiit with me and i swear i will KILL you! Niggaz like you deserve to DIE!!! *spits*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
spade: Am I the only one who STILL believes Ola was bribed to voluntarily walk out last year?
he was bribed n probably sign a contract with them, d day he left was a friday n he participated in HOH task that involves running, he was nt even out of breath, d dude was well like n respected by d housemates n africa, i also remember feza sayin dat she saw dat huge NIG guy that contested last year in babylon, so probably they gave him money n a job, come to tink of it which person in his right sense ll walk away from 48m naira cos of HBP that can b handled by bba doctors that visit d house n remember he was deem medically fit b4 comin to d house by biggy.....ola ola ola.... after he left i was seriously rootin 4 zinab bt she bleep up, I wish melvin was d one that came last year n ola dis year, he ll win hands down

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
lady deb:
he was bribed n probably sign a contract with them, d day he left was a friday n he participated in HOH task that involves running, he was nt even out of breath, d dude was well like n respected by d housemates n africa, i also remember feza sayin dat she saw dat huge NIG guy that contested last year in babylon, so probably they gave him money n a job, come to tink of it which person in his right sense ll walk away from 48m naira cos of HBP that can b handled by bba doctors that visit d house n remember he was deem medically fit b4 comin to d house by biggy.....ola ola ola.... after he left i was seriously rootin 4 zinab bt she bleep up, I wish melvin was d one that came last year n ola dis year, he ll win without hands down
but last year, they wouldn't ve picked melvin cos they didn't want a nigerian to go as far as winning (jus to appease other participating countries). If they didn't break d jinx, no one will n 9ja will continue to win n others ll lose interest n bba ll lose money.
so u see, ds year is melvin's year. he is d chase.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin always bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla in his speech, now they blame his nose and sinuses!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
kosky: Kai! god_of_music, I think I'm your biggest fan on this thread. Your childlike randomness is like a breath of fresh air. I love you plenty!!! grin grin grin

THEN U B SELLY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
kgr28: Melvin always bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla in his speech, now they blame his nose and sinuses!!!
Lol.. This guy doesnt give up.. I admire your fighting spirit.. Lmao!!
You and @fork-addict will make a perfect ruthless president and vice..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.