Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity (1749 Views)

Here Are 10 Things A Guy MUST Do After A First Date If He Want A Second One / Is It Fair To Discard A Date If You Don't Like His Friends? / Celebrity You Wish To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by daviide: 1:15pm On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Is desmond Elliot not married?
lol y kill her vibe
Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by Mynd44: 1:23pm On May 27, 2013
dahmie2013:

Yes he is, but if given the opportunity b4 his wife cry came in, I wud have loved 2 date him. But I want 2 still get his lips by acting with him so I can @ least kiss those lips.
lol
Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by oluking: 4:27pm On May 27, 2013
nicki minaj grin
Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 27, 2013
None really...
Unless they are the type that don't get carried away and feel they need no humility.
Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by pweeryambre: 4:51pm On May 27, 2013
Will smith, he is just too perfect,
Nicky minaj, unto lesbian thins.
Van vicker, without his movie character
Rhihanna, more lesbian thins,
RMD, Perfect Gentleman
Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by shizzle11(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2013
Beautful.B:

Flavour goosh I Ŀ♡√Ɛ his body n simplicity
KCEE same.

Actors 9ja
RMD
John Dumelo dark skin n perfect hight n body

America
Tyler perry.

shocked shocked
Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by shizzle11(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2013
pweeryambre: Will smith, he is just too perfect,
Nicky minaj,unto lesbian thins.
Van vicker, without his movie character
Rhihanna, more lesbian thins,
RMD, Perfect Gentleman

Dafuq
Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by BeautfulB(f): 10:24pm On May 28, 2013
shizzle11:

shocked shocked
Baby u started it na
Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by Xaviers(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: Raskimono
Whot abt baba fryo
Re: Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity by Xaviers(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2013
Abroad: meagan Good
9ja: Eva (dat rapper gurl)
NL: neena adjei.....*winkx*

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does He Still Exist / Women Are Too Difficult To Understand / She Came Back Because She Got Dumped (should I Accept Her?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.