Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Should Be My Next Action... Believe Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be My Next Action... Believe Her? (549 Views)

Bride Arrives At Her Wedding In A Coffin. You Won’t Believe Her Reason / If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? / My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be My Next Action... Believe Her? by channel190(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2013
Am really confused.
i don't really know how to put this question.

But i still have to start...please, for all who will read this, i seriously need your wise and couragious contributions.

Don't forget how i met Patin48hrs on campus, it was amazing and life has really been smooth with her until yesternight.

Is it possible, sensible and normal for a girl i mated last on the 24th of october to be...

hun! am confused.

i saw her last on 24th of october 2012, we did the normal thing as lovers on that same day i saw her last, just a 5minute riding to say goodbye. Patience reappeared yesternight being the 25th of 2013, i tried many times to give her the 'welcome back' rite on bed but she refused for a while then came a terrible confession that i Channels made her pregnant but she have aborted it, that i should not suck her breast that milk will flow, that she can't possibly give me her inbetween because she is on her period.

shocking.

As a man, at first i thought she was lying, but milk flowed into my mouth as i tried to suck her breast.

please my pontry peeps, when did she do the abortion?
is it possible...asin calculate the dates, since october to date and yet she still had milk on her breast?

could i possibly be the father of the aborted baby? y is she just telling me, check the odd time she confessed.
who could possibly help me guess when she must have done that abortion?

am planning to leave her love spell, but i don't have evidence or reasons to do that since she said i the perpetuator.
how do i dismiss her lies?
how do i make her understand am no fool.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? / Find Sugar Daddies And Mummies Here / Can You Actually Hurt Yourself Because You Are Heart Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.