Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Can You Actually Hurt Yourself Because You Are Heart Broken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Actually Hurt Yourself Because You Are Heart Broken? (546 Views)

If You Are Heart Broken Come Inside!! / Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? / Tips To Get Through Valentine's Day If You Are Heart Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Actually Hurt Yourself Because You Are Heart Broken? by Raphd2(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2013
gat dis lovely gal who cut her own throat cus her MR RIHGT jilt her .........wat do you guys think of dat
Re: Can You Actually Hurt Yourself Because You Are Heart Broken? by Raphd2(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2013
as for me ooooooo....nothing ..i ripit nothing ...pls wher are d ladies make dem hear NOTHING can make me hurt myself bkus a lady dcided to call it quit.........
Re: Can You Actually Hurt Yourself Because You Are Heart Broken? by AtheistD(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2013
I cant but some people can. Some people self-hurt and others are likely to go through a major depression. This can happen with other situations not related to romance. Those types are emotionally needy and sometimes need to be "looked after". Always be extra special with such wink
Re: Can You Actually Hurt Yourself Because You Are Heart Broken? by clemz85(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2013
odikwa extreme!

me? it's a NO NO

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Part2 / d / Todays Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.