Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Pls Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Read (986 Views)

Pastor Mike Bamiloye's Tribute To His Wife. Pls Read. Lots Of Lessons Inside. / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read by ablegeo: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2008
This is How Friendships Break: Both Friends will think that they are 2 busy and will not contact thinking it may be disturbing. As time passes both will think "let the other contact". After a while, each will think "why should I contact first". Here your love will gradually be converted to pride/prestige. Finally without contact the memory becomes weak. They forget each other. One day they will meet and blame one another. So Keep in touch with all your Friends.

I don’t want to be one of those kinds of friends, so here I am to say, Hi!, and hope that all is well with you all. this is just the way i feel about you all who consider your self as my friend and close confidant. I do care about you

thanks

GeoBrown
Re: Pls Read by sperocloud: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2008
Wot you on about?

Nice write up though. Got exactly the same lines on my phone as a text. I guess you came up wv it, send it to one of your friends and your friend sent it to one of his friends and your friend's friend sent it to one of his friends "like that, like that", it go to me and after three years, I came online and I saw it on nairaland.

Someone need to get a life.
Re: Pls Read by amebo22: 2:00am On Mar 12, 2009
if i had to follow ur advice i would run uup my fone bill so i would say KIP OLD FRIENDS AS GOLD AND THE NEW ONES AS SILVER.
Reason: i ve lots of pals
Re: Pls Read by oluwafemi113(m): 5:59am On Mar 12, 2009
@ poster nice one
Re: Pls Read by CrazyMan(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2009
@Poster. You write ups makes sense. Keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do If The Girl U Love Most Is Saying No To You / Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? / Can This Be Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.