Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (645147 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trueruby(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Abeg make me hear word jor. If you're having a crush on Vickii Ro or Eneze1, let us know undecided

#Team KITE

#Team KITE for life ooo! grin cool wink
all 'fiction' Izus, Vickis, Brendas, & Princesses shld pipe low joor!
err.. plenty luv 2 Eneze1, Vickii Ro..
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trueruby(f): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Carsonv: First of, very nice story! Got something naija proses rarely have...suspense! I was forced to read every word to the end so I don't miss a thing.

But somewhere within the story, Ise's word became something short of the Cambridge/Havard graduate and crme fela you described him to be. Not the part he conversated with Kenny in pidgin...well I guess you know what I mean. The senstences looked kinda everyday and colloquial.

All the same superb story! I'm abticipating the end already!

Lemme guess the end: Ise falls in luv with Kite and mama fights against it but the end they live happily eva after! grin

ehh, uncle Carsonv, no take ur blues intarupt our reggae naa!
we stil want d suspense so delay prediction til d end.. thaiinz grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MrTroll(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
repogirl: Wow, Mr. Troll, I think you need some love in your life.
Ladies in d house could you please give Troll a hug? *hugs troll*.
undecided
We give upp!!! angry
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trueruby(f): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Eneze1:

Sorry Aunty lipsrsealed

smiley lol.. u b character o
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Those hounding me for update, abeg update days are sundays and wednesdays.
Thainks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trueruby(f): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Damex333: .. But pls, lucky and diamond must not take her back o. Them don tell am b4 o, at least them don give am car. Make she sleep in d car 4 1 week..

lol.. na wa 4 u o! cheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trueruby(f): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
silverluci: So what if ise had liked Vicky and had taken her home, will kite still barge into the house like that? At that time of the day? .. the CEO .. is beginning to sound too easy.

Kite too(k) advantage of the fact that the CEO likes her that is why she ran to his house first before thinking twice..

good point! silverluci
'repogeh' darlin wink mayb when prepping d main book u might consider mentioning kite's inconvenience 4 one/two days b4 ise comes to d rescue, to keep it realistic..
i also felt it was too early 4d shadow over vicki to come up, unles ofcourse we are close 2d books end...
just suggesting..
thnx again 4sharing ur effort grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trueruby(f): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=AMYpurple]Chai!..Lekwanụ temptation...*signs in a very depresd manner*Kite pls dn't give in,biko nne.

lol... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trueruby(f): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
joshmoy: Easy on the update requests guyz..han han..repogirl has a family 2 attend to, she gats 2 work 2 earn her daily bread...aw much will u all contribute if she breaks downoliver twists oshi..if u r nt satisfied, go 2 d beggining and read all over againsmiley

abi o!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by captainnigeria(m): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2013
This story is okay.a little bit rough around the edges but that's to be expected with no editing.one thing ur story do have is suspense.u shuld free time and update at midnight
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trueruby(f): 12:47am On Jul 09, 2013
captainnigeria: ..u shuld free time and update at midnight

hmm, make she no sleep cos of story update?!
guy, hav mercy naa smiley
'aunty p,' 'repo darl,' i 4say make u update once sef, 2 giv u brain time, but some NLers would shoot.. grin cool
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trueruby(f): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2013
Melancholy: Repo keep it up! But this can only be a fiction cos i can't imagine a guy spending so much on a girl only to kiss her on a forehead,hold her hands ,talk about past stories in thesame room every night.Ise na dullard to badtt!

*laughing hard* cheesy guy, i feel u
but even if its fiction, it just shows u that women apreciate guys who think more upstairs!

Melancholy: ..Ise na dullard to badtt!

ah-ah! fyne, hot, sexy, SHARP boi ise?! pls, pls leave him o, he's repping wella..

repo darl, 2 thumbs up, d storys unfolding well..
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2013
trueruby:

good point! silverluci
'repogeh' darlin wink mayb when prepping d main book u might consider mentioning kite's inconvenience 4 one/two days b4 ise comes to d rescue, to keep it realistic..
i also felt it was too early 4d shadow over vicki to come up, unles ofcourse we are close 2d books end...
just suggesting..
thnx again 4sharing ur effort grin

Aite, hun, noted, thanks.

Guys, I'm in the worst of moods and can't bring myself to write so please forgive me if no update tomoro.
Thanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by teewai3(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2013
aunty p.i dey feel u..wow! you are gud..more update pls,bt make sure say u rest o.luv you
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ijehk7(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2013
U ar such a talentemd lady or woman, i wil advice u to come out in open. Rememba dat a champion is nt knwn in is house bt wen he comes out. U nid to show d world hu u ar dont burry ur talent only on NL. More ink 2 dat hand of urs. Abeg wen is u next update?[color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by handmaid: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
hi repogeh (lol)
i've bn chopping and cleaning mouth all this while. If i got you ryt, you said there'll be no more posts here on nl and the blog. Pls is episode 19 the most recent on the blog 'cause i cant find any more recent than that?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
handmaid: hi repogeh (lol)
i've bn chopping and cleaning mouth all this while. If i got you ryt, you said there'll be no more posts here on nl and the blog. Pls is episode 19 the most recent on the blog 'cause i cant find any more recent than that?

Yes it is, I think the blog doesn't have the most recent episode, so NL has one more recent chapter than the blog.

I've not been able to write since o, guys, I'm hoping I'll do it tonite but not sure.....
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Bolt2011(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Everyday I come here no update, I dey leave with vex ni angry

Aunty Repo na!!!
Did I hear u say no update 2moro?
I command your burdens to be lifted and your pleasant mood restored in Jesus' Name!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bolt2011: Everyday I come here no update, I dey leave with vex ni angry

Aunty Repo na!!!
Did I hear u say no update 2moro?
I command your burdens to be lifted and your pleasant mood restored in Jesus' Name!!!

Amen o! Thanks for the prayer, I can feel it returning already, where's dat PC? I must put something down by force by fire!!

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by captainnigeria(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
why r there a lot of people with their noses so far up repo's fanny.guys ur compliments r too cliche.and repo,ur kite going to ise's house that night undecidedwhy r there a lot of people with their noses so far up repo's fanny.guys ur compliments r too cliche.and repo,ur kite going to ise's house that night undecided
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
captainnigeria: why r there a lot of people with their noses so far up repo's fanny.guys ur compliments r too cliche.and repo,ur kite going to ise's house that night undecided

Na wa oo, I'm wondering whether it is paining you? If they want to stuff their noses up my a'ss, it is their nose nau, not urs?

You urself are cliche incase u don't know. What are you trying to form 'rebel'? 'Not going with the crowd'? Or just someone who wants to stand out by not following the pack? So cliche!!

Anyhoo, I yaf noticed you, allow the rest to comment however they feel like, cliche or not :-p.

As for Kite's going to Ise's house, someone pointed it out and I agreed with her suggestion, its been noted for correction.

Biko Captain, do stop discouraging people's comments, if you don't want to 'kiss my a'ss' along with them, I won't be annoyed.

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by PBeni(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2013
Repo dear you gotta update asap, the wait is killing me....
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by anjyskye: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2013
repo darlin, i must confess u're too gbasky, i've been a silent follower for 2 long n dis is my first comment on any story here in lit section, i been just dey read clean my mouth b4, d lord is ur muscle oya receive grace to finish n update asap, dat been said oya come update cos d suspense is damn 3 much
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Thanks @ anjyskye, u guys will have to ride on that suspense for a while because d next update is not going to quench it sef.

I'm writing sha, not sure when I'll be done but expect sumthing in the afternoon.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Luckygurl(f): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2013
Goodmorning all Aunt Repo, more grease to ur elbow. Anxiously waiting 4 Ur nxt update.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2013
it's about to go down, repogirl am waiting patiently for that updates ooo, more ororo to ur frying pan wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by amtalkin(f): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thank God it Wednesday
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by joshmoy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
trueruby:

abi o!
*drags her gently to d front row* lets sit down patiently so dat we dnt miss d nxt episode...popcorn pls
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by joshmoy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
repogirl:

Na wa oo, I'm wondering whether it is paining you? If they want to stuff their noses up my a'ss, it is their nose nau, not urs?

You urself are cliche incase u don't know. What are you trying to form 'rebel'? 'Not going with the crowd'? Or just someone who wants to stand out by not following the pack? So cliche!!

Anyhoo, I yaf noticed you, allow the rest to comment however they feel like, cliche or not :-p.

As for Kite's going to Ise's house, someone pointed it out and I agreed with her suggestion, its been noted for correction.

Biko Captain, do stop discouraging people's comments, if you don't want to 'kiss my a'ss' along with them, I won't be annoyed.
crucify him!!! Kill him!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by frank317: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nice one Repo, i really enjoyed every bit of your story. I love the twists and most of all the consistency especially with Kite. The suspense is also great. however I just think Mr. Billionaire is spending unrealistically on Kite (reminds me that the story is being written by a woman). Remember, this is not about fantasy, most men won’t spend such and not even really sleep with the girl, and this really does not make the man an animal. It just makes him a man. Especially for the fact that there is a possibility that he had not been with a woman for two years (correct me if i am wrong).

Yet everything you write is possible, the above is just my opinion.

Now seriously... are you married? I am in Abuja... we could hook up... i like your power of imagination.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Guys, I'm still not done here, distracted plus not really inspired but am going on, I must post torday by fire by force.

I'm really sorry for the disappointment.

@Frank, thanks for reading and your observation, duly noted but I don't think I'm changing it grin, you'll just have to forgive my feminine fantasitical mind grin.

As per hooking up, seriously, I'm married for real smiley, but thanks for the hooking up offer, I feel 'sought after', cheesy.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dandollaz: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
let me continue this story since repo is wasting my energy refreshing the page.iseee emmmm ??
make i pity or else i will write this story better than you. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.