Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (646697 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
primus_101: Alright repo I will sit tight and wait. By the way; when are we expecting another update? Three weeks from now?

good question o, sum time dis week, probly Thursday.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dollykeyz(f): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oga o, @repo just wan kill me sha! Ur hubby is so lucky. I am happy for him and unhappy for my elder bro
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by queenchizzy(f): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Shoutout to reeeeeeeppppoooooooo.!!!!!!!!
Wow aunty P u rily got me smaillin thruout ma readin. turned aut more dan i expected.

Mehn am rily shot of praises oooo
And abeg help us thank oga repoman too oooo 4 allowin u 2 update us 2day. smiley

Can't wait 2 c princess nd kenny fired!

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2013
@ eze, let's just respect d moderator and the rules of the section abeg, I'm a law abiding citizen o, I no want banishment...and drama.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by primus101(f): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Thursday? Alright. Countdown started. 1 2 3.. .......three days left..
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Looks like this is the 1st chapter of the ending chapters,I am not expecting more than two updates hereafter and we are done.you can't imagine how painful this fact could be,its no quite different from loosing a friend who promised an endless friendship.someone tell me this is not a must.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by EzePromoe: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2013
repogirl: @ eze, let's just respect d moderator and the rules of the section abeg, I'm a law abiding citizen o, I no want banishment...and drama.
Alright ma. For your sake o grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ sangarara, there's still a little drama left sha, dnt feel so down, all good things come to an end, don't they?

alright eze.

primus, r u trying to put pressure on me? Dntget too attached o, I fit disappoint.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
thumps up repogirl, been quite a while I was here, you never fail to deliver, keep it up
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by olekubaby: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
fabulous, funtastic, scintillating, hotter than hot. @Repogirl you nailed it down. Thumbs up my darling mama grin.
last word cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy when is d next update.? tongue..... grin grin

thanks for the spell binding life like scenes in the story. it's so real. more everyday happenings between couples. i like so much. You introduced an angle i was not expecting and it all fits in very well. well done love
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by primus101(f): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Repo; I am already attached. So just try your best to update on thursday. You wont blame me; its all your fault; you're such a good writer one can hardly help getting addicted to your work.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by joshmoy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
“Every secret of a writer’s soul, every experience of
his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in
his works.”

“There are no laws for the novel. There never have
been, nor can there ever be.”

“Style means the right word. The rest matters little.”

''Style is to forget all styles''

“Plot is people. Human emotions and desires founded
on the realities of life, working at cross purposes,
getting hotter and fiercer as they strike against each
other until finally there’s an explosion—that’s Plot.”

“People say, ‘What advice do you have for people
who want to be writers?’ I say, they don’t really need
advice, they know they want to be writers, and
they’re gonna do it. Those people who know that they
really want to do this and are cut out for it, they know
it. people like repolady...”

You began this story as a girl...you are ending it as a lady.
Pls give it up 4 repo lady!
Ps: those quotes have a copyright so don't copy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by joshmoy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
“Every secret of a writer’s soul, every experience of
his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in
his works.”

“There are no laws for the novel. There never have
been, nor can there ever be.”

“Style means the right word. The rest matters little.”

''Style is to forget all styles''

“Plot is people. Human emotions and desires founded
on the realities of life, working at cross purposes,
getting hotter and fiercer as they strike against each
other until finally there’s an explosion—that’s Plot.”

“People say, ‘What advice do you have for people
who want to be writers?’ I say, they don’t really need
advice, they know they want to be writers, and
they’re gonna do it. Those people who know that they
really want to do this and are cut out for it, they know
it. people like repolady...”

You began this story as a girl...you are ending it as a lady.
Pls give it up 4 repo lady!
Ps: those quotes have a copyright so don't copy!

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Eneze, thanks and welcome back.

olekubabe, thanks dear, nxr update, Thursday.

primus, I hear ya, till Thursday then.

joshmoy, did u compose dis for me? Awwww, so sweet, thanks much.smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by felipemadero(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
1 word...AWESTRUCKEN!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by 4kizo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
V bn a silent reader, hey repo u r much gud
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Vdollars(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
@joshmoy,i've seen some of those quotes sumwhr,so don't act like u own them
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cheriepet: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2013
I have been reading dis story since day one as a guest and it is going to be a crime if I don't acknowledge your effort, determination, hardwork and fluency.
I salute ur courage despite the odds. u make my Wednesdays and sundays. tanks for your perseverance.
this is first comment on NL n it is just for u.
tanks and I am so proud of u.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Zeinymira(f): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Even though we knw yu updating on thursday,we can't help buh click on this thrilling thread. We? shocked grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2013
Lol @ zeineymira, I also find myself coming back.

awwww, cheriepet, thanks dear, comments like yours are so encouraging, very much appreciated.

guys, I want to beg your indulgence, pls I'll need more time than u thought. The next few chapters need serious thinking, pls gimme till Monday. I need to do dis right.

y'all will surely survive till then, thanks for your ever present understanding. grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Licensed2Kill(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
The gal is gud
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
smiley.. No problem repo,we solidly dey 4 ur back waitin patiently
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sakie: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Aunty repo,tanx a million tyms.short of words
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Luckygurl(f): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
I haff die ooo.Repo darling only U can resurrect me.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lucky gurl: I haff die ooo.Repo darling only U can resurrect me.

*pours cold bucket of water on her* haff u resurrect?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ghozye(f): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Aunty repo haf do it again o!grin
Wow! So Ise luvs Kite dt mch Now I'm jealous! cry

Aunty repo,I dnt evn knw d ryt adjectv 2 use in describin u ryt naw.Ur story z so on point,...tis jst perfect:minimal errors,perfect descriptn of scenes.U r jst 2 mch.
I wish I cld write as gud as u do...

ZHEN BANG!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Spiff20(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Where are you from@repogirl?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Melancholy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Repogirl pls don't disappoint us tomorrow oo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Luckygurl(f): 5:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Melancholy: Repogirl pls don't disappoint us tomorrow oo
U knw hear say na till monday. I'm seriously praying 4 a miracle to happen before dat monday.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2013
Guys, no miracle o. Its still till Monday. Pls be patient.

@ spiff, I'm Yoruba.

qinaide ghozye, xie xie, ni de gushi zenmeyang?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.