Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (645638 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Hadeehart101(f): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Seriously, i thought this story has been updated. Anyway, i'll still be here whenever it is updated. I just have hope that before this year runs out, this great peice'll be completed.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Enache(f): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello repogirl,aw u doing.waitin patiently 4 d post o
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Flakkydagirl: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Huh!
Yes....
Am reserving a front seat for the next update.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Yemlizzy(f): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2013
I know its not easy writing,i must commend you for doing such a wonderful job.Well done dearie,following.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by stefikal(f): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Aunty Repo...

This is to officially apologise on derailing your thread...please accept my apologies...I'll patiently wait till you are ready to complete your story.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by iamteaser: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
stefikal: Aunty Repo...

This is to officially apologise on derailing your thread...please accept my apologies...I'll patiently wait till you are ready to complete your story.
So you got banned too? For how many days if I may ask? Three days I guess and that guy banned some other guy till 2106 for almost the same offence. This ain't fair at all.
@Repogirl if you know you're not ready to update, why not close the thread for heaven's sake. I'm tired of wasting my precious data when I see a new posts on your thread only to find out that it's some ******* having a mini-party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IzyLuv(f): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Didn't mean to derail... Sorry @ repogirl embarassed
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by phunmydahdah(f): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
if I may ask repo pls is this the continuation of false pretence. and if it is where should I start reading from am feeling bad right now that I have missed a lot due to my busy schedules
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
I honestly apologize 4 derailing dis thread,thought I was av'n fun nt knowing I was breaking rules...I av n always will b ur numba 1 fan,n will stick around 4 as lng as it requires...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by emygreat747(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2013
am still waiting o,God most high pls touch repo heart so she would come nd update.Amen.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ursinmind(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2013
hey madam,u r d bomb here... I enjoyed the story up 2 dis page but u disapoint me by nt updatin 4 dis number of days...All the same I am patiently waiting [i]hey madam,u r d bomb here... I enjoyed the story up 2 dis page but u disapoint me by nt updatin 4 dis number of days...All the same I am patiently waiting [/i]hey madam,u r d bomb here... I enjoyed the story up 2 dis page but u disapoint me by nt updatin 4 dis number of days...All the same I am patiently waiting
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by awodman: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
So this story has not been updated?...well won't say anything
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by mariyaizah(f): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
although still waiting for the grand finale...i must say that this story is awesome!! n u av inspired me to write too...although no title is being awarded the piece yet,but late december,i wld start a thread..i just hope i get pple to read n critisize my work,as am new on NL...all the same,u are a good inspiration repogirl
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Fred4024: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
I want to commend your effort in this story so far. You are one of a kind. please keep the flag flying. Am waiting for your next update.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rosytonia(f): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Good story. Waiting patiently with others for the grand finale. Well done! @Repogirl
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Jhymrod(f): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Itz not fair @ Repogirl,come nd update nau
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by labaski(f): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2013
i've been silently reading this story,but i must confess,YOU ARE GOOD..your level of suspense is commendable..ur story line is sweeter than honey..got me hooked up with ma phone even though i dey write exam..i'm desperately awaiting d "the end l'opin cinema" of this story..thanks repogirl..
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cutemichelle(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Rosytonia: Good story. Waiting patiently with others for the grand finale. Well done! @Repogirl

I must confess, m nt so patient afterall. Repo pls update nau.......to be frank here m rili tired of this suspense; if sumthing is holding you, i fink it will be best to close d thread till wen u're ready, that will be beta coz i keep coming here thinking there's a post wen d pages increase only to see that there's no update........take care!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Losing my patience waiting for the grand finale....
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by captainnigeria(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
thread started may and its now december thanks a lot repo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by vanagon: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2013
suggest's pls.no pun intend.
Mynd,kaymjay,d rock.& princesa,
Kindly create time & av close meetin wt lady repo.
Av full knowledge of her challengess.
take into accnt d reader's feelin to her.
Give notable advise & suggestion to her.
Bring up a white flag(peace) to d fan's.
Communicate to her& ask of her ,when is d reasonale time for her to update.
Give a grace period of @ least 2 week's to d fan's.out of intend period of update.
Dat shld keep all d aggitated fan's cool.
No fully well dat we are all nt frm d same frm schll of thought,
Aunty repo.
I beg of u,do take ur time,
becaurse d buck rest on ur table.
& ur a resposible for all ur action.i am a living witness of dat mistake.
Do take gud care of 'selve..
Oga mynd.be kind on d upset follower's.in d spirit of d season.
Pls keep d tread runing.
Cheer's
Kindly unbanned all d banned.
D lord is ur streght.
And again well done 4 d story on d gurdian.
Pls tell wat happen to d special op.
Shade&micheal.
shirrooooo.
in scotish language.
Cheer's

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kokolet007(f): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2013
I think most posters on this thread are hypocrate, I can't imagine when a reader is telling the OP to take more of her time when everyone are waiting for a new update!
Agreed she's preg nd going tru some challenges bt due to our anxiousness nd love for this story we r always here to check for new update bt instead we left disapointed, bt instead of us to urge the OP to update in time, all we c is" plz take ur time well and will wait when u are ready even if is next year, plz let's be straightforward wiv our words and not living a pretence life.
@repogal d begining of ur story was captivating bt now d zeal nd suspence is actUally going plz try and update or close the thread as has been suggested thx!

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kokolet007(f): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2013
I think most posters on this thread are hypocrate, I can't imagine when a reader is telling the OP to take more of her time when everyone is waiting for a new update!
Agreed she's preg nd going tru some challenges bt due to our anxiousness nd love for this story we r always here to check for new update bt instead we left disapointed, bt instead of us to urge the OP to update in time, all we c is" plz take ur time well and will wait when u are ready even if is next year, plz let's be straightforward wiv our words and not living a pretence life.
@repogal d begining of ur story was captivating bt now d zeal nd suspence is actUally going plz try and update or close the thread as has been suggested thx!

7 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by trixandra(f): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2013
kokolet007: I think most posters on this thread are hypocrate, I can't imagine when a reader is telling the OP to take more of her time when everyone is waiting for a new update!
you can still check out other stories while waiting. You don't have to be waiting for only one story to end whilr there are thousands other stories waiting to be read.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Hameenat94(f): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
She promised 2 update b4 dis yr runs awt.we hav no other than 2 WAIT.Which z killn me.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kokolet007(f): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2013
trixandra: you can still check out other stories while waiting. You don't have to be waiting for only one story to end whilr there are thousands other stories waiting to be read.
Ofcos I have other stories bt I still check on Repo too, she's gud nd dre is no doubt abt that bt dnt quote me wrong m not trying to persuade her bt to encourage her but all I see frm other poster is nothing bt pretence!

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rajosh(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2013
how much longer do we have to wait? the urge to read this story is gradually dying. Repo I think it's best u closed this thread until you're ready or give us a date you'll update. we know you have a life outside nairaland and may be busy but you had your 'outside nairaland life ' before you started this story and you knew the challenges you'll face before you started. just do something about this thread...that's all.

3 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Rajosh: how much longer do we have to wait? the urge to read this story is gradually dying. Repo I think it's best u closed this thread until you're ready or give us a date you'll update. we know you have a life outside nairaland and may be busy but you had your 'outside nairaland life ' before you started this story and you knew the challenges you'll face before you started. just do something about this thread...that's all.
How do they close a thread?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by emygreat747(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2013
Repo pls surprise us na
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2013

5 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2013
This is part one of the finale, enjoy!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Florblu(f): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2013
Waoh!sis Repo gud 2av u bak.*hugsssss*

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.