Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience (7549 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by taiwo3(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2013
Hi Guys, Now that we are old enough, we can reminisce on our childhood days, I remember this particularly time of the year every primary school will be on break now, my school would have recruited some of us for the march past (I wonder why not debate, or sm quiz, mayb cos we were in the military era) and we visited the LTV grounds for a display in front of Col. Buba Marwa... I never really made the squad tho.. I miss the days I won't wake up in d morning and the first thing on my head will be how to make money... My experiences r kinda boring share yours.. Happy children's day.
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by vallycan: 7:39am On May 27, 2013
Oboy matchin is not alwaz a small finz we d even match pass police seif,but d sweetness is seein all d entire skool in dat state comin togeda for d match past @ d statium in different colors an it's alwaz a gud tim in makin nue frends, it's alwaz wondaful,hapi children day
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Freezle(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2013
Wow! Its was really fun growing up especially with the kind of neighbours I grew up with... **smiles.
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Nobody: 9:16am On May 27, 2013
one of my childhood experience I would never forget was that I hate Mondays then, I always cry to school every Mondays.

there was one particular Monday, mum got angry at my constant. crying to school that she beat me to school in full glare of my classmates, and passerby.

she went to work very late that day.

I love you mum, for making me love Mondays, and being the oga at the top now.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by pboiskinpy(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2013
oboi na day like dis be the best for me oo...Na dis kind day me and siblings de fit enta car oo(except xmas.#aji kpakoo tins).where u wan enta car go b4skul de our door step,church,market the same thing...hehehe(SMH)...B4 9am we don prepare finish,iron cloth for march-past@okpara square....hhahahahahahaha,it used to be a great experience...GOD BLESS OUR CHILDREN!!!!GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!GOD PUNISH BOKO HARAM!!!!one luve mehn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Penuelseun(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2013
It is always a pleasure to march in the stadium during my school days, we always look forward to it during d rehersals, I miss my school days

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by mcevans1(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2013
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by alexarelano(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2013
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and told
peoples I lost my arms
•Would restart the video game whenever
I knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with four colors, and
tried to push all the buttons at once
• Waited behind a door to scare someone,
then leaving because they're taking too
long to come out. • Faked being asleep, so I could be carried
to bed
• Used to think that the moon followed
our car
•Tried to balance the switch between On/
Off.
•Watching two drops of rain roll down
window and pretending it was a race
•The only thing i had to take care of was
a school bag.
•Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to
death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights when off.
*hide my manhood behind my legs to form d shape of vigina;
*I thought satan was black and had horns on d head.....
*Wen i was a child, afta eating expecialy
rice, i use my mouth to wash d plate.
*Used to scrape d surface of my desk in
schl and inhale it as SNUFF.
When ur tooth remove, u add seven stones + goat faeces 2 it & throw it on the roof & run inside b4 it fall... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by AbuMikey(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2013
If U̶̲̥̅̊ come from poor family U̶̲̥̅̊ go knw say ♍Ɣ childhood boring like white!!!
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by fittty(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2013
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by yuzedo: 9:22am On May 27, 2013
1. I remember when i trekked from Ikeja to Surulere to play super nintendo. shocked i lost dat day eh? na for mushin i find myself.

2. When i tried to drive my father's car after church, because it was parked on a slope they put in in gear one to prevent rolling, na so i mistakenly remove am from gear. my problems in life started then as brake no gree work (volvo), handbrake too hard to activate, i was just rolling down into a valley, onlookers shouting, my life flashing before me when one woman agilely jumped inside the car, with one hand she threw me out of the car, while simultaneously bringing it under control. omo, dat madam suppose dey wear cape cos na superhero she be! undecided

3. All the "mummy + daddy" games i played all those small gehs my mates wink tongue now dem dey do shakara and dem no dey gree give man "dat tin" angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by LEvuls(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2013
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by alphaconde(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2013
My childhood was eventful my self and elder brother did well in reconstructing dead electronics.

Most rememberable was that we were most content. We didn't want more than we had. Our parents were just teachers. They taught us to b contented.

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by MrAboki: 9:25am On May 27, 2013
yuzedo: 1. I remember when i trekked from Ikeja to Surulere to play super nintendo. shocked i lost dat day eh? na for mushin i find myself.

2. When i tried to drive my father's car after church, because it was parked on a slope they put in in gear one to prevent rolling, na so i mistakenly remove am from gear. my problems in life started then as brake no gree work (volvo), handbrake too hard to activate, i was just rolling down into a valley, onlookers shouting, my life flashing before me when one woman agilely jumped inside the car, with one hand she threw me out of the car, while simultaneously bringing it under control. omo, dat madam suppose dey wear cape cos na superhero she be! undecided

3. All the "mummy + daddy" games i played all those small gehs my mates wink tongue now dem dey do shakara and dem no dey gree give man "dat tin" angry angry

[size=13pt]So dem no born you for Banana Island or Ikoyi sef?!

You must have really suffered as a child o!

My own sha, it was the day I accidentally pressed the horn on my father private jet. He made me change the spare tyre of the Jet until I turned 15.
[/size]
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by alphaconde(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2013
alexarelano: • I'd put my arms in my shirt and told
peoples I lost my arms
to bed
our car
Off.
a school bag.
When ur tooth remove, u add seven stones + goat faeces 2 it & throw it on the roof & run inside b4 it fall... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You must be less than 30 years
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Nosyke(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2013
On this day , my parent will buy me 2 pairs of white stockings, then we would go to the LGA headquarters to do march past.The LG chair or rep
One girl like that used to hold the flag while we did the 'eyes right' thing. After that, we will be given some hot rice by the Local Government. Then normally, my parents will give me pocket money. I will use this money to buy 10 naira kpuf kpuf, 20 naira yoghurt ice cream, 10 naira agidi jollof, then 2 naira water(come see big boiz grin grin).
Some other students go come dey very loyal. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai, back in the days

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Shugamania(f): 9:32am On May 27, 2013
Yomieluv: one of my childhood experience I would never forget was that I hate Mondays then, I always cry to school every Mondays.

there was one particular Monday, mum got angry at my constant. crying to school that she beat me to school in full glare of my classmates, and passerby.

she went to work very late that day.

I love you mum, for making me love Mondays, and being the oga at the top now.

I still hate mondays.
embarassed
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by alphaconde(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2013
Do u know these kids, they were my neigbours

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Emerald120(f): 9:35am On May 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: If U̶̲̥̅̊ come from poor family U̶̲̥̅̊ go knw say ♍Ɣ childhood boring like white!!!
nayin swt pass jor. using sweet wraps as money, using empty tin to construct cars, playing police n theif, using motorcycle tyre as a motor cycle itself and lots more.
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by chocopearl(f): 9:35am On May 27, 2013
My childhood children's day xperience is sth i'll neva forget. It ws always funfilled, i participated in d march past 4 my sch and i wz one of d flag bearers. Children frm diff schs dressed in colourful uniforms wif their wel polished shoes, the cabin/coke refreshments and of cos my best part of d event ice cream moments!! lol...all added glamour 2 d annual event. Then one special yr actually d 1st tym i marched for my sch we came out 1st. We wer so happy, we ran round d field wif our trophy, and we danced to our sch band frm d venue 2 our sch wich is quite far though we neva felt it. It wz always fun. Happy children's day to every nigerian child i wish u all ve twice d fun i had.
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Bofemsky(f): 9:35am On May 27, 2013
peoples I lost my arms
to bed
our car
Off.
a school bag.
Lol, you don try wella! You really rocked your childhood just like I did!
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Opey4luv(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2013
All those experiences. Chai!!! Wish I could rewind those beautifull moments.
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Walexy96: 9:37am On May 27, 2013
Mummy & Daddy is my best play. grin

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by deskossy(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2013
i spoil frm birth,straff my by ma first babe wen i was 10,she was 13.it was fun,looking 4 where 2 slot it in
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by laksides: 9:38am On May 27, 2013
;DI used to carry first or second in my primary school days, which is private, immediately i got into secondary which is government school oh boy na 40 i carry out of 80 o
Waiting course am SUPER MARIO
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by dridowu: 9:39am On May 27, 2013
Childhood experience so lovely, growing up in idumota, playing daddy and mummy wit neighbour daughters, alwaz forming chief among my mate, king of stunt(sumersault) squad until i break my neck

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Lobolintin(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2013
rememberd those days jare, going to school on Monday and praying Friday should come quick jare ...
those days obasanjo and tinubu were my mentor, those days 5naira feeds me beyond repair ...those days my dad on black and white Tv every 7pm.... those days school bus nah molue and danfo...
those days I cant do without playing daddies role in daddy and mummy, those days mum joke with my pikin go marry am oo , if nah fine girl I go smile, if nah wowo girl I go yarn mum say count me out oooooo .... those days I use my toy gun scare thief for my house, con collect beating from dad, why? who gave u the toy gun, unto JW things, ......
those days I be signatory to mum purse and prove owner of customised, London branded palito radio as gift for getting 2nd position for class, tho day gave me a knock say how girl go carry 1st , ...
those days my brothers wont fail to give me their meat Coz if not dad go hear say Esther dey scream loud while broz dey fight am onto our iron bed.... Hmmmmmmmm.....
those days wey I for... foooor, for
WATCH OUT FOR SEASON TWO

PROUDLY LOBOLINTIN
COPY BUT QUOTE ME... TANK YOOOOOR
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by xynerise: 9:42am On May 27, 2013
I no celebrate children's day at all. Na house I go dey dey watch them for TV undecided. My school no try at all.

But it was really fun at home cos I will steal my dad's 25 kobo and buy lots of ''Alangba egg(candy)'' and Kuli-Kuli and share with all my friends. grin.
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by Bofemsky(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2013
alpha conde:

You must be less than 30 years
Age has got nothing to do about this; I'm almost 40 and I remember doing all these things!

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by abdullkabar(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2013
It was fun sha bt d stress na don make me forget.
Re: Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience by chemmieade(f): 9:51am On May 27, 2013
peoples I lost my arms
to bed
our car
Off.
a school bag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! Man Give Birth To A Baby Through His Joystick - Video / How Do You Feel When A Man Cries / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.