Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin (718 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Raphd2(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2013
CAN SOMEONE PLS ENLIGHTEN ME ON HOW TO KEEP A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WORKING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AM IN SCHOOL ,UNIBEN PRECISELY ,MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN ANOTHER SCHOOL. THOUGH SHE PROFFESS HER LOVE EVERY TIME SHE COULD NOT WITH STANDING I STILL HAVE DIS DOUBT WITHIN ME THAT SHE IS NOT ALONE THERE AND THIS IS KINDA BREAKING UP OUR COMMUNICATION CUS I NOW FEEL RELUCTANT TO CALL HER ,WHICH SHE COMPLAINS BITTERLY ABOUT.......PLS I NEED A MATURED MIND TO ADVICE ME PLS.
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Monicasque(f): 12:23pm On May 27, 2013
just end it coz long distance relationships die or just tell yourself you will take whatever challenge that comes as long as after graduating yols will be together. So whatever challenge you face keep reminding yourself of the joy both yols will get when you finaly together after school but pleas do not expect one of you to be faithful coz its impossible
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On May 27, 2013
Hmmmm... I dey come.
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Raphd2(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2013
#MONICASQUE....tanks.so,the best option is to pull out cus i cant stand the thought of my girl hanging around anoda guy.
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Monicasque(f): 12:36pm On May 27, 2013
Raphd2: #MONICASQUE....tanks.so,the best option is to pull out cus i cant stand the thought of my girl hanging around anoda guy.

well if that is how you feel, because mostly when people are away because of school we normally have a lover who we call a '' help me get through the process'' but sometimes that ends up being the life partner
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Raphd2(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque:

well if that is how you feel, because mostly when people are away because of school we normally have a lover who we call a '' help me get through the process'' but sometimes that ends up being the life partner
......................u see dat exactly wat am tryna avoid ......nothing scares more dan HEARTBREAK .IT BETA I DROP HER GRADUALLY AND STILL REMAIN PLATONIC FWENDS DAN BREAKING UP IN A DISASTROUS MANNA. cry
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Monicasque(f): 12:46pm On May 27, 2013
Raphd2: ......................u see dat exactly wat am tryna avoid ......nothing scares more dan HEARTBREAK .IT BETA I DROP HER GRADUALLY AND STILL REMAIN PLATONIC FWENDS DAN BREAKING UP IN A DISASTROUS MANNA. cry

sad sad sad sorry bra. it shall be well, just give yourself time. do what you feel is best but before taking your decision weigh your options. Check the pros and cons then decide from there
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Raphd2(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque:

sad sad sad sorry bra. it shall be well, just give yourself time. do what you feel is best but before taking your decision weigh your options. Check the pros and cons then decide from there
..............WAIT WANNA ASK U DIS ZIT KUL DATING A GAL IN UR DEPATMENT DIF PEEPS HAVE DIF VIEW TO DIS I WANT UR OWN OP
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Monicasque(f): 12:54pm On May 27, 2013
Raphd2: ..............WAIT WANNA ASK U DIS ZIT KUL DATING A GAL IN UR DEPATMENT DIF PEEPS HAVE DIF VIEW TO DIS I WANT UR OWN OP

i personally would not do it, because all relationships have their own difficulties. Imagine you date her then things go sour between the 2 of you and yols have to face each other every day and other people also who are in the department they mwil be knowing about your personal lives. Its better to do your lovey dovies with someone who is somewhere out there but not within the same Department. I am only concerned about the way things would be if things would go sour. One of you would suffer
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Raphd2(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque:

i personally would not do it, because all relationships have their own difficulties. Imagine you date her then things go sour between the 2 of you and yols have to face each other every day and other people also who are in the department they mwil be knowing about your personal lives. Its better to do your lovey dovies with someone who is somewhere out there but not within the same Department. I am only concerned about the way things would be if things would go sour. One of you would suffer
..................NICE BRAIN WORK...GRRRRRAZIARZ
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque: just end it coz long distance relationships die or just tell yourself you will take whatever challenge that comes as long as after graduating yols will be together. So whatever challenge you face keep reminding yourself of the joy both yols will get when you finaly together after school but pleas do not expect one of you to be faithful coz its impossible
where did u get the assertion dt lond distance relationships dnt work?
Cos i am a living testimony, and my friend jes got married to one last month, another two last year!
If u aint worth it, or ur man aint, dnt generalise. Ok?
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by abpatrick7(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2013
D pple we have in our lives now may not b d ones we end up with as life partners...

Some however remain...

Some we return to later...

Sometimes pple come into our lives for us learn how to live better wiv som1 else....

Ask urself wot u want... N go for it.

All has its risk n it wud b wrong not to try at all...
Re: Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin by Monicasque(f): 4:15pm On May 27, 2013
SLIDE waxie: where did u get the assertion dt lond distance relationships dnt work?
Cos i am a living testimony, and my friend jes got married to one last month, another two last year!
If u aint worth it, or ur man aint, dnt generalise. Ok?

did you see the part where i specified that they can keep motivating themselves by looking at the future goal of what they are trying to achieve with the relationship? use your eyes to read and your brain to understand okay undecided

(1) (Reply)

Battered By Boyfriend: Girl Tweets "At Least, I Have A Man" / What attracts men? / Two Kenyan Men Signed An Ageement To "Marry" The Same Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.