Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,844 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (40914 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 4:45pm On May 27, 2013
berem: Did you actually read what you just wrote? please prove to me how Amaechi was frolicking with APC or you remain silent. You can't say what you don't know.

Oh, so all this while you lot have been pencilling him down for VP for APC, you were just kiddin? Bwahahahahahahahah!

How times change... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2013
[quote
author=pro01]

Permit me to answer your 'intelligent' question with another (3-in1)
question:

Was it Jonathan that suspended Amaechi from the PDP or was it the PDP's
NWC? In fact, is it Jonathan that is challenging Amaechi's so-called
'victory' at the NGF chairmanship elections, or it is a cross section of
NGF members themselves? Indeed, is there any evidence linking Jonathan
directly to Amaechi's self-inflicted woes so far?[/quote]

is it that you are blind or my post got you hypnotized.....whr did u see jonathan in all i have written?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by figment232(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

For your info...14 PDP governors issued a warning to the party today on this Ameachi suspension....those Governors are fully behind Ameachi on this matter.
Where did u get that info LIAR!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by OdionOdion: 4:46pm On May 27, 2013
berem: Did you actually read what you just wrote? please prove to me how Amaechi was frolicking with APC or you remain silent. You can't say what you don't know.
.DON't say silent,THIS democracy try tolerate others even when your view is the most accepted!,OK!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by phantom(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2013
visalo: some comment are just too absurd. A governor under a particular party is suspended for romancing with opposition, and some people are high shouting insulting and passing blame on pdp. I pity this blind nigerian, apc and their followers. when tinubu handpick his candidate for ondo state governoship election without party primary, none of you complain. but because of pdp every apc tom and jerry is here crying like a kid. Just be inform that we celebrating the news here in portharcourt
i am in port harcourt and people in my area are pissed at the news......pls say something else! angry angry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Josephchuks: 4:48pm On May 27, 2013
In this country we 're quick to make comparisons especially when it involves
democracy. Some fanatics and know it all will quickly compare U.S and Nigerian democracies without
knowing anything about American democracy. Just like our dumb governors went and borrowed American
governors forum system and constitution and come to Nigeria to practice Nigerian democracy.

Our democracy is at variance with that of developed countries like U.S.A,U.K ,France ,etc. If we
want to compare democracies,them it calls to mind how many times a section of the American country has claimed
born to rule in America.? How many times has opposition in America vowed to make America ungovernable
for the sitting president? How many times has the democrats nominated a candidate from same
party while the incumbent still has power to run? When Mitt Romney lost to Barrack Oboma,he congratulated
him and B.O on his turn accepted that Mitt Romney was a dogged fighter and genre politician that need to be
commended. B.O never called him names as the case in Nigeria.

So,if this fire that is raging consumes Amaechi he deserves it because he played and danced the lyrics
of Surugede which is the dance of the spirit. Make no mistakes that Amaechi stands to benefit anything from
this battle because soon he will be declared party less and humiliated. Come to think about it,politics
has no permanent friend or enemy,so the few supporters Amaechi has today will swap immediately he
can longer sits in Rivers government house and grease the purse of supporters .

Political neophytes in this forum think with Nigerians
and their wavering sympathies Amaechi can gain anything in this ensuing battle!. May be if is in some countries
he will get enough sympathies to forge ahead stronger but in Nigeria that is known as having the lightest and shortest
political memory in history,he will surely loose all and even become a political liability to any future
party that he will join. This is Nigeria's democracy and not America's!! Alhaji Atiku Abubakar gained more
sympathies than this during his battles with his boss and today where is him.

The better we learn that there is hierarchy in political positions the better for all of us. That you are a governor to a state with less than three million people does not make you equal to the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
with population heading to 200,000,000. If a national roll call is made today on ranks and position. I am sure
after GEJ sits as number one citizen many others will sit before Amaechi. So why taken a fight and war you were
never gonna win or even ready to fight.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by hensben(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2013
U guys should wait am watching amaech now on ait d man is cool n doesn't fit pdp cos dey (pdp) re 4 thieves,big tommy,oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Oh, so all this while you lot have been pencilling him down for VP for APC, you were just kiddin? Bwahahahahahahahah!

How times change... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who pencilled who down? Let him decamp first
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by phantom(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2013
OdionOdion: As a resident of Garden City-Port Harcourt,I can report to NL forum members the insolency in AMAECHI has come to and end. PDP has been the one protecting and preserving Amaechi from being over ran by the political establishments in Rivers state: Amaechi has sinned against ALL in Rivers-Ada George,Diata Spiff,Peter Odili,Omeha,Sergent Awuse,Chibudum Nwuche.Austine Okpara,Merekinlin,Timothy Nserem,.Amaechi has no Youth followers because they been oppressed by him.I wish Amaechi the Best future endeavours in the UNregister APC
are you for real grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......rivers people do not deserve amaechi....youu lot deserve peter odili.let odili come back and continue from where he stopped.you guys are a primitive bunch i swear.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 4:51pm On May 27, 2013
phantom: i am in port harcourt and people in my area are pissed at the news......pls say something else! angry angry

Of course 100% of the people cannot be happy. But it doesnt mean anyhthing. Amaechi had it coming and will get more. Not everybody was happy with Sylva issue and not every body was happy with Ibori's travails. Ibori even had more supporters than Amaechi will ever get but nothing happened. Nothing will happen again, because Amaechi is figthing a useless cause. If he was fighting to be presidential candidate, then we can talk but not to become a VP to another mallam.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 4:53pm On May 27, 2013
phantom: i am in port harcourt and people in my area are pissed at the news......pls say something else! angry angry
if they are pissed off about the news ,tell them to go to court
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 4:53pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:

And if he decamps.....?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2013
It’s a witch-hunt: Amaechi responds to suspension

In reaction to his suspension by the National Working committee of his party – the PDP- the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi has said his suspension is a witch-hunt.

Reacting through the state Commissioner for Information, Mrs Ibim Semenitari in Port Harcourt on Monday, Amaechi said “We are concerned, as we believe this is political witch hunt. It is worrisome.

“The reason given is the suspension of the Obio/Akpor council. This is purely a legislative matter and done in accordance to the laws of local government councils in Rivers State,”Amaechi said.

More to follow…

Source
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by figment232(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2013
Which area is dat let me come and interview them
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 27, 2013
figment232: Where did u get that info LIAR!

Yes am a liar because the news doesn't sound nice to you...deal with it.. undecided
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by eggheaders(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2013
oddy4real: If Governor Amosun of Oyo State all of a sudden becomes a rebel in the ACN, would Tinubu not remove him from the party? And did Tinubu not stylishly remove Femi Pedro and Akere Bucknor because they expressed 'contrary opinions'?
Gbawe, Symphony, Delafruita, Ilugun Boy and co should stay away from it. It is a PURELY PDP affair. If you discipline your child, should your neighbour interfere?

amosun of oyo state jeez. how low can this gej a55 lickers can go baffles even I'm.biciles.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Inik(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2013
The beginning of the end for Amaechi, he was frolicking too much with the opposition. I expect him to decamp to Apc in the coming days. One thing is certain, Amaechi is not a democrat, he has no constitutional right to remove a chairman of a local government area.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by OdionOdion: 4:55pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
A traitor or what?,where do you stand? Amaechi or GEJ?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

The last time I checked, Amaechi was the one fighting. amaechi was the one going around frolicking with the opposition and planning to become VP in APC. Amaechi was the one talking bad about the president. Amaechi was the one boasting just like Sylva. Please show me how GEJ started this war? (If we can even call it so).

The north does not do opposition. Forget any rumours you might hear. The north will stay in PDP and fight it out. The worst scenario is that they will try to get a deal from GEJ to return 2019. That is how it works

Your argument is one sided. If Amaechi is the one fighting, then fighting who? There's a "civil war" in PDP. You may pretend if you like, but all is not well. Many PDP governors voted for Amaechi during NGF election despite the so called endorsement of Jang by PDP governors. The "sins" of Amaechi as listed by you are laughable. (Amaechi is too intelligent to be scheming to be VP in APC, it defies both logic and reality)

To your second assertion, I say wait and see.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by eggheaders(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2013
Inik: The beginning of the end for Amaechi, he was frolicking too much with the opposition. I expect him to decamp to Apc in the coming days. One thing is certain, Amaechi is not a democrat, he has no constitutional right to remove a chairman of a local government area.

so gej was a democrat for witch hunting Sylvia and amechi. selective amnesia or something of that nature I think.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by figment232(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Yes am a liar because the news doesn't sound nice to you...deal with it.. undecided
Give us your source lets chk it out
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 4:59pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

And if he decamps.....?
infact that is what we want,let him decamp.
ameachi,ameachi oooo ,ameach ooooooooo
please decamp i am begging u.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by phantom(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2013
figment232: Which area is dat let me come and interview them
come rumuokoro axis but come with helmet because e get as you go misyarn dem go bus your head with bottle.na that time you go know say the rivers people wey like amaechi dey majority not to talk of non-indigenes grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi is an arrogant bastard and he totally deserves to severely punished. He has forgotten how he became the governor of River State all of a sudden because he now has amassed power and influence. Amaechi wants to oppose Goodluck Jonathan when he (Amaechi) couldn't manage the opposition against his administration in Rivers State. When Lee Maeba criticized Amaechi's regime, he threatened Lee and rigged him out of the senatorial elections. The same treatment was given to anyone who opposed his government in Rivers state.
I'm extremely glad that he's facing the same trouble he freely handed out to his "purported" enemies in Rivers State, he now knows how it feels to be victimised by a higher power.
I sincerely hope he's impeached, probed and sent to prison.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 27, 2013
figment232: Give us your source lets chk it out

You are an adult...why must I spoon feed you? since you have access to the internet..why not look it up?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by tiwasiaife(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2013
baby_123:

And who is the sitting president Is he God? Wasn't he voted in as well? Is he not a Nigerian? The sitting president was put there by us and by mandate. He is there to do our bidding and is not higher than anyone in Nigeria since NIGERIANS EMPLOYED him! So save that "god-like" talk for whoever is paying you. Amaechi is within rights as a Nigerian to contest for any election. No one, not including the president has a right to interfer. And that sympathy is going to come from Nigerian's all over. The president is trampling on amaechi's right as a Nigerian, regardless of party affiliation, it will backfire. It is Amaechi today, Nigerian's tomorrow. Where is Abacha today? Nigeria is not a country for dictators, get that clear.
When Amechi was victimising local govt chairs where were u. The next mve nw is impeachment and he will only end up going to court by then efcc will be free to deal with him cos he is immunitilez. Amechi has startd a wrong battle. All the money he has taken abroad will be traced. Especialy 9billion private jet money transaction. He is a fool by allowing others to deceive him.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by OdionOdion: 5:01pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
if they are pissed off about the news ,tell them to go to court
We are happy here though coming late
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Inik(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2013
eggheaders:

so gej was a democrat for witch hunting Sylvia and amechi. selective amnesia or something of that nature I think.
How did he witch hunt Sylva and Amaechi?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by eggheaders(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2013
niger deltans has shown Nigerians how not to trust minorities with power. where is john evah and other cry babies of marginalization and polluting our land. you guys just made it difficult for yourselves to ever smell power again in this nation. we will all be waiting for you guys to come and solicit for vote across all region in 2015. tunde bakare, Wole soyinka and the sng help loose your brother from turai apron where were all your voltrons then I.e asari, Ms aniko briggs and other loud mouths. yorubas are watching your display of foolishness in silent payback is the sweetest joy next to sucking ****** tupac got y'all losers figured out.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Gbawe: 5:06pm On May 27, 2013
oddy4real: If Governor Amosun of Oyo State all of a sudden becomes a rebel in the ACN, would Tinubu not remove him from the party? And did Tinubu not stylishly remove Femi Pedro and Akere Bucknor because they expressed 'contrary opinions'?
Gbawe, Symphony, Delafruita, Ilugun Boy and co should stay away from it. It is a PURELY PDP affair. If you discipline your child, should your neighbour interfere?

Aside the fact you do not even know which Governor is in charge of what State, your lame and clannish argument is the sort not worth dignifying with a response.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by eggheaders(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2013
Inik:
How did he witch hunt Sylva and Amaechi?

if you are a novice of Nigerian politics using search engines shouldn't be a difficult task too.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Smooyis(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2013
Maxymilliano: This ain't getting funny anymore, is there more to this imbroglio than meet the eye
Stomach infrastructure. Amaechi just finished speaking on AIT now. He said those from abuja want to have a piece of the cake from River State Allocations, but he refused. What a corrupt system!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.