Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (40789 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by emekatimsu(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2013
End of discussion! He's a Traitor. Hw can elected gov. of a party be workin against d interest of dat same party?
Can ACN allow that to happen to them.
I guess we all knw d answer.
Abeg lets not be myopic in analysing this development.
I wish him well as he romances with ACN.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 27, 2013
ask4double: Mind you, PDP can not, and will never loose a state like RIVERS to another party, not in the near future.

Just like PDP didn't lose Edo state to ACN since it is considered a stronghold of d PDP n Mr Fix It

Remember what OBJ did 2 Tinubu,it was clear to Lagosians dat OBJ was using federal migt on him hence currying d sympathy of d citizens to re-elect tinubu

Rivers pipo r not so dumb n gullible as to abandon a performing gov 4a so called South-south brother whose impact dey av not felt in any way!

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Emusan(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2013
This PDP they don't have shame at all, is it today children's day they suppose show that they're really a big kids? Now they have spoil my children's day.

Infact, who is the little kid 'Mod' that placed this in front page?

Because everything today seems to be control by children.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by 1025: 1:44pm On May 27, 2013
how can we call what we have here democracy? win and be suspended. it goes a long way to show how truthful this govt is about the most expensive free and fair election we had under jega.
animals ruling over human beings.
God please send these idiots on fire for the pains they have caused us.
all these boko haram and other security issues in nigeria are products of pdp internal crisis.
shame to these useless sets of goats.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
nkem Kalu: ......Arrant nonesence. U people forget so easily. When Obasanjo was fighting Orji Uzor Kalu, the guy simply left PDP and formed PPA. In the following election, PPA trashed PDP in Abia state. Now the game is so so sweet for Amaechi. APC will quickly welcome Amaechi as a beautiful bride and PDP surely will be trashed in 2015 in River state. Let PDP suspend other governors from PDP that voted for Amaechi.....it is even a more welcomed development. PDP will soon be dead and buried.
orji formed his party just 4months to the elections,why didnt he do it 2years to the election.
the simple truth in all this matter is ameachi timing was wrong.he isnt the only gov that hates gej ,yet others are bidding their time ans waiting for the best time to strike

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
Frank-C:

Amaechi has always gotten sympathy and profound support from ACN/CPC folks even here on nairaland. Nothing really changed. Amaechi has never been more popular than GEJ in Rivers State and will never be. He has just made the remaining part of his regime unnecessarily more difficult. He will be terribly distracted and frustrated. Forces will realign in Rivers State. Even some of his commissioners don't have the liver to fight this battle. He will have to reshuffle his cabinet and be more cautious of his friends, something that he never planned for this time.

You don't poke your fingers into the eyes of a sitting President who happen to belong to the same political party with you as well as your party hierarchy and expect to go unscathed. It is pure foolishness.
the mentality of oga at the top come´s to play.sorry my friend nigeria done change
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Emoska(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
begining of pdp fall. Watch out 4 part 2
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Sweetlemon(f): 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
This just goes to show that most people who appear weak or gentle can do things that will surprise the devil himself.
I never though Jonathan to be a weakling. I have always known that the man knows exactly what he is doing.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by emmanuel4758(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
baby_123:

And who is the sitting president Is he God? Wasn't he voted in as well? Is he not a Nigerian? The sitting president was put there by us and by mandate. He is there to do our bidding and is not higher than anyone in Nigeria since NIGERIANS EMPLOYED him! So save that "god-like" talk for whoever is paying you. Amaechi is within rights as a Nigerian to contest for any election. No one, not including the president has a right to interfer. And that sympathy is going to come from Nigerian's all over. The president is trampling on amaechi's right as a Nigerian, regardless of party affiliation, it will backfire. It is Amaechi today, Nigerian's tomorrow. Where is Abacha today? Nigeria is not a country for dictators, get that clear.
kai shut do u even hav voters card
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by blesdman(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
mikeansy: People think Amaechi is Timipre Silva

Amaechi will not go down alone, he will take down as much as he can while going down

Amaechi is very stubborn, born to fight and very arrogant

Nigerians will learn a few more things how powerful a Governor can be too?

THIS GOVERNOR HAS NEVER LOST A POLITICAL BATTLE. IN THIS CASE, LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES. I AM SURE, JONATHAN AND PDP WILL REGRET THIS ACTION VERY SOON.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by WaleLeemson: 1:46pm On May 27, 2013
bunch of idiots
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Policewoman(f): 1:46pm On May 27, 2013
Suspended on his birthday. What a gift. Anyways since his name is Rotimi, he can go join the "opposition" party.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by digospel2: 1:46pm On May 27, 2013
That serves him right. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Why should Amaechi join hand with Lamido to oppose his brother GEJ re election in 2015 and second position for that matter. He better repent or crashed politically.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by slap1(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2013
PDP has lost Rivers State.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Super1759: 1:47pm On May 27, 2013
domack99:

Well said Pal, the guy seems to be smarter than what be people think, how i wish he uses this smartnest in the right way.
GEJ = ARSENE WENGER of arsenal. You call him names yet he calculatively does his job and plan well to suit his game

If amaechi is very silly, let him remain in PDP after this.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Btruth: 1:47pm On May 27, 2013
The beginning of the ending. The season film has just began! I've once said it, that the PDP will destroy itself. Party without no visionary leader, what do you expect?

Abeg, let me go and drink my garri & sugar.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 1:47pm On May 27, 2013
Super1759: you have a point, now looking at this from a different angle. Pdp of today and pdp of 2015 will face a stronger opponent than the time of obj and any misconduct or a gross act of pdp is a credit to apc because the gov has no option but to fight back by joining the opponent.
You have been following news and know that many gov's hrt are gradually leaving pdp. Now tell me what will happen if amaechi leaves and more gov frm niger delta joins him. How will the presidenthave control of those states politically?

Funny analysis you have. Even if all the governors of the ND join the opposition, they wont change anything. The ND is solidly behind GEJ. Rivers state people do not support GEJ because of Amaechi. Amaechi is irrelevant. That is why he has refused to change party since.

The governors heart are not leaving PDP. The whole fight was about the ambition of some of them. But the problem, they cant achieve the ambition in APC either so why change. You talk about it as if the fight is about good governance. It is strictly about ambition so chaging party wont give them that

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by eagleeye2: 1:47pm On May 27, 2013
Super1759: financial war what? Amaechi is just like any other governor. Though a niger delta gov, but it makes him no richer or have more immunity than others.
Please go and check the monthly allocation of Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by drshrewd: 1:48pm On May 27, 2013
i have underestimated the daftness of joe until now why waste two much energy to bring down a far better administrator than you could ever dream of! if not of your position i would have gifted you with the title "world most clueless politician of all time" It seems Amechi is too hot for you to handle. he has already outsmarted you countless times and i still believe he will still outsmart your numb skull once again
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 1:48pm On May 27, 2013
slap1: PDP has lost Rivers State.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please speak on what you know. Amaechi is not even a grass root politician

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by romeo(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2013
weldone pdp, only in a country like Nigeria will her educated illiterates called citizens not see anything wrong with a governor of a state flying arround with a private executive jet. How much does that state generate apart from federal allocations? Amechi is such a nuisance
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Super1759: 1:50pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
orji formed his party just 4months to the elections,why didnt he do it 2years to the election.
the simple truth in all this matter is ameachi timing was wrong.he isnt the only gov that hates gej ,yet others are bidding their time ans waiting for the best time to strike
so you now know that some gov hate GEJ. What will make you think they won't joint hand to create a high force to push him down?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by emekatimsu(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2013
so much noise about hs suspension.
I guess he shuld'nt be suprise atlist he saw it coming and ws waiting for it.
I dont knw why some retard keep heaping accusation on d president fr hs suspension when its clear that its strictly a party affair.
If as d head of a family,i notice dt one of my children is begining to dine and wine with my enermies. If after trying to reason with him and he proves stubborn i will be forced to disown him before he deliver my soul on a platter of gold to them.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by amAZEing: 1:51pm On May 27, 2013
GEJ handshake has crossed polical elbow. He must be ready to fight dirty inside gutter and even inside the filthy soak away of naija political spectrum.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by tomakint: 1:51pm On May 27, 2013
I saw this coming long before now, the whole object of the episode is to ease him out of the ruling party to the opposition where he will be rendered toothless and that is about to happen to Amaechi! I thought I warned him on his unnecessary romance with the Funky Mallams!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Godmann(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2013
PDP should finish the JOB.

Let them suspend Kwankwaso, Babagida Aliyu and Chime of Enugu. Why are they deceiving themselves? The die is cast. PDP days as a political party is quickly coming to an end.

By the time they suspend all the rebels that is coming from the North (Every PDP member from the North wants the Presidency back to the North while my Igbo brothers are just oppurtunist waiting the Jump the winning team), there will be left only Niger delta members, substantial Igbos that cannot read the hand-writing-on-the-wall quickly and scattered members that can held together by patronage.

The fear of Buhari divided the north into two during the last election. If APC can solve this (as they seem to be doing), I see the remnants of Northern mafia, Tinubu western gangsters of Yoruba land, and Buhari loyalist, including Obasanjo who has fallen out with GEj coalescing to spell the end of PDP. I do not see GEJ surrendering the PDP ticket quickly.

While I would have preferred a two party system, I do not see PDP surviving as a political party one they loose the presidency because the party is mainly opportunists who are held together by the loots of our land. remove the loot and they will scatter.

Let keep watching.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by visalo: 1:51pm On May 27, 2013
This is what i have been waiting for. I wonder why this amaechi have not be suspended long ago. this is surely the end of the road to the sellout governor who is a betrayer to party and to his people. Let me see see how apc and Tinubu thief will save him. alot of comments here are just being useless. they don`t even understand the game of politic. i know apc members here are just trying to show him support, because he is dancing to the tune of their master, Tinubu thief and Buhari aka Bokoharam. but if we can put political and ethnic sentiment aside, you and i know that amaechi political era have come to an end. what a dirty and nasty way to end a career. over ambition man that want to betray his people because of power

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 1:52pm On May 27, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Just like PDP didn't lose Edo state to ACN since it is considered a stronghold of d PDP n Mr Fix It

Remember what OBJ did 2 Tinubu,it was clear to Lagosians dat OBJ was using federal migt on him hence currying d sympathy of d citizens to re-elect tinubu

Rivers pipo r not so dumb n gullible as to abandon a performing gov 4a so called South-south brother whose impact dey av not felt in any way!

Hahahahahaha! PDP lost Edo state even before Oshiomole came in. Lucky was already a liability. PDP did not loose because of Anenih but because of Lucky. You know nothing about SS politics my friend
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by funnyx(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Funny analysis you have. Even if all the governors of the ND join the opposition, they wont change anything. The ND is solidly behind GEJ. Rivers state people do not support GEJ because of Amaechi. Amaechi is irrelevant. That is why he has refused to change party since.

The governors heart are not leaving PDP. The whole fight was about the ambition of some of them. But the problem, they cant achieve the ambition in APC either so why change. You talk about it as if the fight is about good governance. It is strictly about ambition so chaging party wont give them that

If Amaechi is so irrelevant why is gej fighting him tooth and nail? Why wasting his energy on a 'nonentity'?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Erhuvwu1: 1:52pm On May 27, 2013
PDP Govs have come out to say Jang is their duly elected Chairman, Fayemi an ACN Gov has declared Amaechi their own Chairman. Without being partisan and trying to be myopic, we all know the oppossition govs are the once behind Amaechi, who we all know is scheming to run alongside a northern gov. Amaechi should retrace his steps and apologise to the leader of the party who is the President.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Super1759: 1:53pm On May 27, 2013
eagle,eye:

Please go and check the monthly allocation of Rivers state.
I understand that the allocation is mouth watery. But you've forgotten that lagos earns more than port harcourt. Uyo is coming up with great speed. So river state or the gov should see himself as MAN CONTROLLING CASH
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ATMCARD2(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2013
Larryfly: Breaking News: GOvernor Amaechi has finally been suspended from PDP some minutes ago. details and source later

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136317-pdp-suspends-nigeria-governors-forum-chairman-rotimi-amaechi.html
AMECHI IS 2 ARROGANT.GOOD 4 HIM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.