Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency (20140 Views)

Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by pulel(f): 8:45pm On May 27, 2013
mmmustapha: I dnt knw y jonaboy hate North, how could he do dat? Its his duty to protect all d lives of Nigerians,we shall meet in 2015

Before u asked y jonaboy hate d north so much, pls ask d northern governors y d hate d north so much. Wat has nyako done for d money he' s been allocated so far. He iis cryin now cos he wont have govt money at his disposal to waste. A beg, leave jona leave. For once he is acting like a presido. If nyako has been doin his job, adamawa wont b in where it is rite now. Let us hold our local/state leaders responsable before getting to d final oga at d top.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by Valto(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2013
fried-rice:
Adamawa has always been peaceful... the SOE was decleared there because of Nyako / Amaechi 2015 collabo.
Why was Nassarawa left out in the equation? a state where 95 Active service men where murdered in a day
bokoharam have killed more in adamawa( no boko haram activites in nasarawa).... and adamawa is a border state!!...its a correct decision by the president

1 Like

Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by Jazzgreen(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2013
BOKO HARAM is bankrupt at last .dr sponsor don de vow anyhow anyhow...hahahaha .i laugh u in arabic language
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by favouredseed(f): 9:19pm On May 27, 2013
grin
lomomike: speaking in baba mai mangoro's accent *i fromiche all op u dach Dish cheche op emerjenchy much conchinwue ebin ip I am gabinar op adjamawa cheche*

Hahahaha: u got it
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by visalo: 9:32pm On May 27, 2013
Haters will call him clueless, but gej action has always prove that intelligent is what make man.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by moodswing(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: Empty threats...

So after f`ucking up his State, he wants the rest of us peaceful Nigerians to fund the treating of his f`uck ups abi?! HELLS NO!!

The Money for the State should be used to fund the SOE. Only civil servants should be paid. All non-key government personnel, aides, assistants, advisers, consultants, e.t.c should be suspended without pay pending the outcome of the SOE. The Governor should also vacate the Government house so the Army can use it as a base of operation. angry

God bless you. You are a good man and a sensible Nigerian.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by GoodSamaritan: 9:48pm On May 27, 2013
POP should simply suspend that governor, just as Amaechi was suspended today
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by mfm04622: 10:30pm On May 27, 2013
Jonathan and his supporters have not answered the question of why Adamawa was included in the states where State of Emergency was declared in the first place. The governor was fighting for political supremacy with Tukur who is a stooge of Jonathan and want his son to be PDP gubernatorial flag bearer in 2015. With the withholding of the state's funds, i can see it is to use the state funds as a war chest come 2015. Fighting on many fronts for GEJ that has shown he is not strong is invitation to being humiliated on many battle fronts

1 Like

Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by Ess: 10:39pm On May 27, 2013
Twin-Tiger:
Abeg no be everything aboki talk we una go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ post here for us.afterall what do expect from lazy Muslims who waste time praying 5 times a day but are d worst sinners.na hunger go make Nyako denounce Boko haram membership.idiot.

Its a pity your useless parents wasted their useless tym bleeping to actually reproduce a useless creature like you.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by MeGaStReEt: 10:59pm On May 27, 2013
father ab: [size=18pt]WHEN BUBA MARWA CONTESTED, THEY KICKED HIM OUT. NOW THE ONLY PDP GOV AMONG THE 3 STATES WHERE THERE IS STATE OF EMERGENCY IS THE ONE TAKING THE PRESIDENT (ALSO FROM PDP) TO COURT. THE PDP DOESNT HAVE LIVER TO SUSPEND HIM SINCE HE IS NOT AMEACHI[/size]

Bros we kno get eye problem, if you reduce your font, we go fit still read wetin you type

1 Like

Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by fasbat(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2013
Getting interesting,read an unconfirmed reports that 8 PDP Govs tendered their resignation frm People Destructive Party,trying hard to re-confirm d great news. BY FIRE ,BY THUNDER..PDP MUST FALL,MUST SCATTER FOR US TO ENJOY OUR LIVES....(amen)
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by donem: 11:24pm On May 27, 2013
nijaspace: Aya, Murtala Nyaku, Jona bai gama da ku ba tuna ai. Sai an kama ku boko haram daya da daya, dukan ku mugaye mutane.
Speak in sane language
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by Dewze(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by adetsim(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2013
bobthebuilder99: What have the Northern governors been doing with their monthly allocations anyway?
Bros na enjoyment dem dey take the monthly allocation dey do at the detriment of their people. They must travel outside the shore of this country thrice in each month to Dubai and Co. with their people suffering and not challenging them.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by adetsim(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2013
pulel:

Before u asked y jonaboy hate d north so much, pls ask d northern governors y d hate d north so much. Wat has nyako done for d money he' s been allocated so far. He iis cryin now cos he wont have govt money at his disposal to waste. A beg, leave jona leave. For once he is acting like a presido. If nyako has been doin his job, adamawa wont b in where it is rite now. Let us hold our local/state leaders responsable before getting to d final oga at d top.

You've spoken a hard truth and if no one likes it, I personally love your reasoning . At times, instead of people seeing with their eyes, they rather see with their feet. I support you.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by adetsim(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2013
Okija juju: Empty threats...

So after f`ucking up his State, he wants the rest of us peaceful Nigerians to fund the treating of his f`uck ups abi?! HELLS NO!!

The Money for the State should be used to fund the SOE. Only civil servants should be paid. All non-key government personnel, aides, assistants, advisers, consultants, e.t.c should be suspended without pay pending the outcome of the SOE. The Governor should also vacate the Government house so the Army can use it as a base of operation. angry

I love your nice comment. May God increase your wisdom.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by kraftykc(m): 3:40am On May 28, 2013
Ezegozie:

this is a violation to rule 18th.
Moderators, have you people forgotten your works

Snitch, lol.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by Pennywise(m): 5:27am On May 28, 2013
The bearded mallam has a more urgent personal concern. He needs money to maintain his forever growing harem. His famous cattle ranch is just a ruse. Federal allocation must be on time and complete. It doesnt matter if the state burns.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by Humblegoodman(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2013
This gworo chewing Governor is at it again.i dey laugh in swahili.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by anonymous87: 6:48am On May 28, 2013
Ekpekus: Hilarious! So if Nigeria decides to go on true federalism Adamawa state will go bankrupt? You want to be collecting federal allocation when in essence the state is not contributing to the federation coffers. Can't politicians think on how to generate money from their respective states than wait for wednesdays to collect state allocations?

its too much money to be shared, they dont think about creating alternative revenue for themselves. we the citizens are the worst losers here.... i need people to tell me there is hope for Nigeria.......
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by jimino(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2013
He shld start confessing now b4 gej smook his ass.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by Celestyn8213: 7:52am On May 28, 2013
Go siddon jo....who u wan sue? Which fund? Wen was d last time u paid ur workers in ur state? Wetin u do for ur state? Go tend to ur farm and step down for better person..
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by Eldashab(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2013
Hahahaa! I laugh "BABA MAI MANGOR0" we are in Nigeria.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by nice247(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2013
mmmustapha: tell ur mother dat kid, go n sleep
must u call the mother, I guess u don't av any,bastard
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by LTSHANGY: 8:26am On May 28, 2013
come to think of it, G.E.J is kinda hard-pinching boko haram sponsors, making them cry out loud, he has indirectly been showing us the traitors in his govt.. i have noted down names of top officials that has objected dis S.O.E since may 4 though i won't call names. But all the same.. Wise movements, presido.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by Tonylyte(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2013
D guy no fit hold am, e cry out loud. Anyway, dis is d fastlane to get ya 72virgins. Becos d way u d cry now, if e extend 4 5months again. B.P go kill u. God/allah bless naija.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by ahizi: 8:35am On May 28, 2013
I pitty northerners and there leaders, this people lack modern vision,I wonder why the reason like sheep!
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by tundesto(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2013
Burger01: The governor should be thankful he was not sent off despite the SOE.

sad
You beat me to this comment. This is the best comment so far. It is what a sane person should say now. There should be a means of thumbing down comments here.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by nerodenero: 8:52am On May 28, 2013
They always look gorgeously dressed after feeding fat on our hard-earned money,moving around in good cars, buying houses abroad,awarding contracts to themselves and spending the nation's resources with reckless abandon but one thing that is synonymous to all these god-forsaken hell-bound fools called politicians is that they are all MAD.Wish I could just kill them all but God is watching.
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by carlos1(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2013
masterdre: The Adamawa State Governor, Murtala Nyako, has vowed to sue President Goodluck Jonathan and the Federal Governor over the plans of the latter to use funds meant for the state to finance the emergency rule declaration.

President Jonathan on May 14 declared a State of Emergency in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno States to quell the insurgency of the Boko Haram and other militants in the area. Controversy trailed the funding for the Nigerian troops as the president proposed that the affected states’ federal allocations be used.

The National Assembly, however, rejected the president’s proposal, in their approval of the emergency declaration, saying the federal government should fund it.

Mr. Nyako had in his state broadcast after the declaration questioned the inclusion of Adamawa, saying the state was most the peaceful among the six north eastern states.

Read details here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136338-governor-nyako-of-adamawa-vows-to-sue-jonathan-over-funding-for-state-of-emergency.html

Chai, Aguru G'egbu dis man, President jona akpochiela ebe o na esi ezute monthly alawee
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by pulel(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2013
adetsim:

You've spoken a hard truth and if no one likes it, I personally love your reasoning . At times, instead of people seeing with their eyes, they rather see with their feet. I support you.

Thank you, Bro
Re: Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency by jadakiss213(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2013
fried-rice:
Adamawa has always been peaceful... the SOE was decleared there because of Nyako / Amaechi 2015 collabo.
Why was Nassarawa left out in the equation? a state where 95 Active service men where murdered in a day
Nyako/Amaechi 2015?? That shld be the joke of the century..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja / Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan / Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.