Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Moneybookers.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moneybookers.com (615 Views)

Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira / Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account / Does Moneybookers Accept Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moneybookers.com by MrSinister(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2013
Hi everybody, i just wanted to make enquiry on the above mentioned website. As you well know, liberty reserve has not been functioning for a couple of days and it is now imperative to look for alternative e-payment processors with good track record of reliable service delivery. Does anybody have any useful information concerning the company? Has any one here carried out any transaction with this company? Can you share your user experience with them? How will you rate their services? Who are their exchangers here in nigeria? Please help me with all necessary info about them. thanks
Re: Moneybookers.com by gabriel88(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2013
looks interesting...........with 35.6 million members. But, are they recognized? shocked
Re: Moneybookers.com by MrSinister(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2013
gabriel88: looks interesting...........with 35.6 million members. But, are they recognized? shocked

that's one issue am worried about.
Re: Moneybookers.com by barikay: 6:06pm On May 27, 2013
My oga, they do not accept nig. Use webmoney or okpay
Re: Moneybookers.com by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2013
the main alternative to LR is www.perfectmoney.com
Re: Moneybookers.com by arbitrage: 9:42pm On May 27, 2013
Skrill (Moneybookers) is very popular and conditions of opening one is just like Paypal but you can fund it instantly from GTB Naira Mastercard. For your moneybookers need (if you have an account), I can help to fund.

(1) (Reply)

"How Many Ads Can You Post A Day?" Make $25.00 For Every Ad You Post! / How I Make Little Cash Online. / How Much Have You Lost Trading Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.