Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts (22631 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by fergie001: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
The Socio-Economic Rights And Accountability Project (SERAP), a non-partisan and legal Advocacy organisation has urged Presidential Candidates of Political Parties in the 2023 election to publish the details of their assets as well as publicly reject vote buying.

SERAP via tweet called out Peter Obi (LP), Atiku Abubakar (PDP), Bola Tinubu (APC), Rabiu Kwankwaso (NNPP), Malik Ado-Ibrahim (YPP), Omoyele Sowore (AAC) and Dumebi Kachikwu (ADC).

Only Omoyele Sowore of the African Action Congress (AAC) has taken up the challenge as at now.

Dear @PeterObi Ahead of the February 2023 presidential election, we're again calling on you to show leadership by urgently publishing details of your assets and publicly rejecting vote-buying and electoral bribery before and during the elections.

Dear @atiku Ahead of the February 2023 presidential election, we're again calling on you to show leadership by urgently publishing details of your assets and publicly rejecting vote-buying and electoral bribery before and during the elections.

Dear @officialABAT Ahead of the February 2023 presidential election, we're again calling on you to show leadership by urgently publishing details of your assets and publicly rejecting vote-buying and electoral bribery before and during the elections.

Dear @KwankwasoRM Ahead of the February 2023 presidential election, we're again calling on you to show leadership by urgently publishing details of your assets and publicly rejecting vote-buying and electoral bribery before and during the elections.

Dear @realMalikAdo Ahead of the February 2023 presidential election, we're again calling on you to show leadership by urgently publishing details of your assets and publicly rejecting vote-buying and electoral bribery before and during the elections.

Dear @YeleSowore Ahead of the February 2023 presidential election, we're again calling on you to show leadership by urgently publishing details of your assets and publicly rejecting vote-buying and electoral bribery before and during the elections.

Dear @DumebiKachikwu Ahead of the February 2023 presidential election, we're again calling on you to show leadership by urgently publishing details of your assets and publicly rejecting vote-buying and electoral bribery before and during the elections.

Omoyele Sowore replied almost immediately:

I have 2 used cars: a Toyota Camry & Lexus RX 350, a home in my village worth maybe N5m, three iPhones, a Galaxy Note 10 Lite (if you could call those assets), SaharaReporters Media Group ( don’t know the worth as of today), a four bedroom bungalow in New Jersey & nothing more!

I reject vote-buying on or before 2023 election date.

10 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.

289 Likes 25 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
As e de hot! Bullion van drug lord no go fit remember all his drug picker acquired assets!

I remain OBIdiently Yusuful

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by ecolime(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu alone owns Lagos State.

See ehn, Tinubu and Atiku can't even declare ordinary 10% of their Assets. If they do, una go know say Dangote na truly poor man where these two guys dey.

I can vouch for Obi but you see Sowore, Nigga thrives on the contributions of foolish donors all over the world. I no trust the loud mouthed Mofo.

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by jamiudarex(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.
Lol nobody holy cool

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by fergie001: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sowore continues......

The Federal government of Nigeria froze my bank accounts since 2019 after I was arrested over #RevolutionNow protest on August 3rd 2019. A @gtbank account I operated in Nigeria had N4,800 left in before my arrest, I managed to open a @kudabankhelp with N463.00 as of this evening

I also recently opened a @capitalone US bank account that has in it about $300, I have a @ZenithBank campaign account for the #Sowore2023 Presidential account. I have nothing more besides financial support that I occasionally get from friends and family (if those count as assets).

I have never operated any offshore account(s) or worked with a my tax haven to hide my assets. These are the assets I have in my entire life.

7 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Brendaniel: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes, they should all publish their assets, we don't want to have a Lagbaja as our president.

Unknown Age

Unknown Name

Unknown School

Unknown Assets

Unknown Certificate

Unknown Bishops

Unknown Mandate

Unknown Promises

Unknown Village

Unknown Family

Unknown Biography

If something is telling you that your presidential candidate falls under this category, my brother/sister you are very correct, don't fight it...

Haba! we can't have an unknown president in 2023 when there are so many unknown gunmen in the streets, no it will be too dangerous.

You don't give an unknown person keys to your house, Peter Obi we know - Peter Obi we want - 2023

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Evergreen4(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sowore the reaction master.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sowore can only become president if only he starts from grassroot, go n win house of assembly in ur state then u climb d ladder up.....you are still young.
How I wish you can join d OBIdent movement.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by simplibaba(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Collect your money na the song we go sing for any party trying to buy our votes come 2023

5 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by PointZerom: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin

There's no point asking Tinubu to publish his assets.

THE WHOLE LAGOS IS HIS ASSET grin

39 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tooh@ this Guy SAPA TRIM na XLE or AMG or M5 oo.

Him LAMBA wan set me CRUISE like say me SEF WEALTHY pass one POLITICIAN as at this EVE ..[HIM = N463 & ME = 5K , Didn't know who TRANSFERED it yet <if na erroneous TF, I never KNOW grin>].
I remember say HE na POLItricIAN now! grin

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Melodistic(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
make Sowore just step down for Obi . now is not his time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by starbuck(f): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sowore i know NOT but OBI i know and he has gone through the scanning process and passed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by WibusJaga: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2022

...show leadership by...
...publicly rejecting vote-buying and electoral bribery before and during the elections.

Nonsense. Why didn't you people implement secret balloting in the primaries? That would have effectively eliminated the massive bribery & buying of delegates & surely, Atiku & Tinubu would never have emerged as candidates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by PaedophileProph: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu will rather , gladly take this shot than agree to allow his mental capacity be tested to that length grin
The BAT-stards trying to foist him on us won't even have him as councilor in their proposed "Yoruba Nation" based on his today failing mental capacity

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by eDoctorr(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good one @Sowore.

5 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by omenka(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Will Gringori Pandora include his Pandora assets? cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by seunmsg(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

Peter Obi is a rogue who stole Anambra state blind. As governor, he did not even declare his assets properly as revealed by the Pandora papers. If he’s clean, he won’t be using his underage daughter to hide away stolen funds in tax haven.

221 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by McOluOmo: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
starbuck:
Sowore i know NOT but OBI i know and he has gone through the scanning process and passed
na u scanned him?
Yeye dey smell

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Amotekun777: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Assets or Loot?

Atiku and Tinubu own can no longer qualify as assets... dem own be LOOT! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by nazicartel(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Who's Sowore ?... Though he's the smallest thief there mainly because he has not gotten the opportunity to Loot...
You see Atiku , Tinubu. These two don't even know what they have again....
Sowore go be like cryptocurencies guy... Him money na digital currencies e go deh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by blamingthedevil: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pandora

200 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Akerele44(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
So Sowore too get house for Abroad New Jersey for that matter...and he dey always pretend as if he no get....Peter Òbí brother Chameleon

7 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by CommonSense1967: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary is a silent Conman and a liar. The IPIG terrorist drug dealer will just lie as usual.
He has been exposed as a corrupt politician by the Pandora papers.
Peter Obi-tuary's drug partner (in law) is still in prison in the US.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by AJOBI77(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
fergie001:
Sowore continues......

This is quite funny. I reserve my comments
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by IbomFinest: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omoyele carefully ignored his bank account asset... grin

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by blowjohn(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

Are u inside his cupboard?

Are u Peter obi?

Let who has been told to speak do so.

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Switzerland Returns Abacha's $700m Loot To Nigerian Government / APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.