Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Baby Oku (trailer) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Baby Oku (trailer) (19422 Views)

OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. / "ilu Awon Oku" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2013
Hahahaha I want to see this film!

"Before she gave birth, Mercy Johnson had just enough time to crack us with one hilarious movie Baby Oku. Shot on location in Nigeria and USA, the film depicts Mercy as Baby Oku, a rude, arrogant illiterate who finds herself fortunate enough to be impregnated by Okey who just came back to Nigeria. she then uses threats to force Okey to marry her and bring her to USA where she becomes Lady and Madam over Okey and turns his life upside down."

Ikechukwu Onyeka's Baby Oku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmf0tcN_BWw

3 Likes

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by sholay2011(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2013
Hmmm.......okay.

Don't mean to derail your thread oh but did you see the message? Wanna ask if you would have time to go through a new feature script I wrote before I put it out there.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by prof800(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2013
when is d movie going to be released?
we don't know.
i have so many new9ja films on my desk am waiting for the release, but i don't know d release date of any, so d expectation is DRY.
for example, i know 'thor:the dark world' will hit cinemas on 8 nov. 'jack ryan' 25 dec. 'man of steel' 14 jun.(ha! finally this one's getting close). Now dats what i call an 'expectation'.

if our film makers know anything about movie 'business' then they will know d importance of 'release dates'.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by ijebabe: 11:26pm On May 27, 2013
Lol! Mercy Johnson is a comedian. Definitely watching this one grin

They should have kept the trailer at one minute cos I feel they have given away too much already...

2 Likes

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2013
sholay2011: Wanna ask if you would have time to go through a new feature script I wrote before I put it out there.

Hi Sholay, no I have not seen your message... where did you send it? My email full threads for this site - aneleonwuka@btinternet.com
Or even if you click on my username you go def find way to contact me. I no dey hidden o! grin
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 11:54pm On May 27, 2013
prof800: when is d movie going to be released?

if our film makers know anything about movie 'business' then they will know d importance of 'release dates'.

I have no idea when it is coming out or if it's even out. Oh boy na wa for we and 'release dates' - I DOP'd a longish short for a guy around late-mid 2011 and he's still sitting on it like say na 'oil well'. It's a blooming 'short' film!
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by prof800(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2013
VillageBoi:
I DOP'd a longish short for a guy around late-mid 2011 and he's still sitting on it like say na 'oil well'. It's a blooming 'short' film!
in naija or uk?
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by prof800(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm.......okay.

Don't mean to derail your thread oh but did you see the message? Wanna ask if you would have time to go through a new feature script I wrote before I put it out there.

ehn..ehn..wehdon.! so u left me out abi.? *taka*

anyway sha, i hope i could be of help too.

& if u decide to send it to me aswell just send below TEN pages only and GENRE.
email:
I'll getback 2 ya.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 1:09am On May 28, 2013
prof800:
in naija or uk?

Here in the UK.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by sholay2011(m): 5:59am On May 28, 2013
prof800:

ehn..ehn..wehdon.! so u left me out abi.? *taka*

anyway sha, i hope i could be of help too.

& if u decide to send it to me aswell just send below TEN pages only and GENRE.
email: dandavis800@gmail.com
I'll getback 2 ya.
Ah...e ma binu sir. grin Would definitely send it to you too. E joor e ma taka oh! Lol. @Villageboi....okay...I see u.

@the thread....dis mercy johnson can act anything oo grin grin cheesy. I would like to watch this.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by sholay2011(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2013
@Villageboi and Prof...I have sent it. Check your mails.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by prof800(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2013
sholay2011:
@the thread....dis mercy johnson can act anything oo grin grin cheesy. I would like to watch this.
yes exactly, i would definitely watch 'BABY OKU" but i'm not putting in expectations since i don't know when its coming out or if its going to be run in cinemas or out as 'vcd'...sorry 'dvd'.

And i saw your mail, i'll get back to you.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 29, 2013
uhh!!!? angry undecided. Thanks but no thanks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by prof800(m): 2:55am On May 30, 2013
speedyboi: uhh!!!? angry undecided. Thanks but no thanks lipsrsealed

i...i don't think d trailer impressed u or was it mercy johnson?
Ah.! i get it, it iz mercy johnson and her acting.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2013
I've watched the movie already.

1 Like

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Gee001: 6:30pm On May 30, 2013
Dat movie was in my aunt's place wen i went 2 spend d wkend der bt had no time 2 watch it. E b like say i don miss ooh.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2013
Movies I d love to see asap: Baby Oku, The Meeting, Girls In The Mood, Phone Swap, The Gods Are Still Not To Be Blamed.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by AlyricistLaura: 6:36pm On May 30, 2013
Mercy is aging badly.....I use to have a crush on her..but she is looking sooo olddd these dayz.

I am friends with one of her bf in real life on Fb..and she has private photos of her ...and she looks Olddddd as Hellllll without makeup on.

Her nose looks considerably thinner too.

I miss the old mercy sad

#PrimeMjwasHot
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by delikay4luv: 6:44pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Mercy is aging badly.....I use to have a crush on her..but she is looking sooo olddd these dayz.

I am friends with one of her bf in real life on Fb..and she has private photos of her ...and she looks Olddddd as Hellllll without makeup on.

I miss the old mercy sad

#PrimeMjwasHot
are you hating or what?
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by AlyricistLaura: 6:49pm On May 30, 2013
Nah I'm Reminiscing TBH

delikay4luv: are you hating or what?
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by delikay4luv: 6:57pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Nah I'm Reminiscing TBH

forget about the past and face d present issue
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 30, 2013
Looks like a trashy movie

1 Like

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On May 30, 2013
Mercy johnson born oku?eyaaaaaa,na which day he happen and for where?na wa o
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Evablazze(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2013
Lol baby oku indeed.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

I miss the old mercy sad

#PrimeMjwasHot
na the kind preek wey she dey fok COST am
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by ugojamali(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2013
VillageBoi:

I have no idea when it is coming out or if it's even out. Oh boy na wa for we and 'release dates' - I DOP'd a longish short for a guy around late-mid 2011 and he's still sitting on it like say na 'oil well'. It's a blooming 'short' film!

Movie has been released since last month
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by ugojamali(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2013
prof800: when is d movie going to be released?
we don't know.
i have so many new9ja films on my desk am waiting for the release, but i don't know d release date of any, so d expectation is DRY.
for example, i know 'thor:the dark world' will hit cinemas on 8 nov. 'jack ryan' 25 dec. 'man of steel' 14 jun.(ha! finally this one's getting close). Now dats what i call an 'expectation'.

Its out in the market. The title is baby oku in America
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by anytaij: 7:56pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=prof800]when is d movie going to be released?
we don't know.

if our film makers know anything about movie 'business' then they will know d importance of 'release dates'.[/
Is out already seen it doh very intresting. She wan take laff tear М̣̣̥̇̊γ̲̣̣̥ belle . You need o see it is really a comedy.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by cigaricon(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2013
Gini ka ona kor?
Ona sim bulshit

kai mercy johnson eh grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by mtprofessor5(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2013
damnly sick need ur prayaz NLs
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Cynluv(f): 8:46pm On May 30, 2013
The movie(baby oku I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ America)ȋ̝̊̅§ out and I have watched it,it was very very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale / Lai Mohammed Endorses Use Of Barcode In Nigeria Movie & Music 2 Fight Piracy(pix / Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.