Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Baby Oku (trailer) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Baby Oku (trailer) (19433 Views)

OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. / "ilu Awon Oku" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2013
Amusaopeyemi:
Plz erase that "The God's are still not to be blamed" that film has a lot of unared questions in it jare.
I don't know how you'll kill a whole king, (crowned king o not white cap chief) and not know his name nor the name of his kingdom.
I for done take my money watch GI-Joe Retaliation jeje, instd of dt film, wale Adenuga own sef beta pass am.
hm! Anyways, I m gng 2 see d movie. Nd I tot it was gng 2 b superb.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2013
VillageBoi:

In that case I no watch the film again. It seem the only interesting thing is the trailer.
U r doing ursef a lot of help by nt watchn it.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by ijebabe: 2:45pm On May 31, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Ahhh....if u want a candid advice, don't even think about it! D movie is as boring as hell!
Really? If that's the case then that's a big let-down!
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by JoanJohnson(f): 3:57pm On May 31, 2013
prof800: when is d movie going to be released?
we don't know.
i have so many new9ja films on my desk am waiting for the release, but i don't know d release date of any, so d expectation is DRY.
for example, i know 'thor:the dark world' will hit cinemas on 8 nov. 'jack ryan' 25 dec. 'man of steel' 14 jun.(ha! finally this one's getting close). Now dats what i call an 'expectation'.

if our film makers know anything about movie 'business' then they will know d importance of 'release dates'.

The movie is out already.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:30pm On May 31, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Am telln u!
No reasonable person shud find that movie interesting! Its frkn annoying!!!
gini ki na kor?
Or na sim 'it's frkn annoyin'
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 31, 2013
I have watched it,The movie is rubish, poor story and a lot of noise, don't bother watching, it was a waste of time.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by viperman: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Join the fan page

[size=18pt]www.facebook.com/NaijaMovieReviewClub[/size]
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
sholay2011: @Villageboi and Prof...I have sent it. Check your mails.

Just sent you a reply. I did have a bit of free time and read it... nothing much to say. It's like any other new writer's 'first' script... pretty obvious to see it's the first thing they wrote.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by sholay2011(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
VillageBoi:

Just sent you a reply. I did have a bit of free time and read it... nothing much to say. It's like any other new writer's 'first' script... pretty obvious to see it's the first thing they wrote.
Ok...thanks...but haven't seen the reply sha.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Ok...thanks...but haven't seen the reply sha.

Seriously, that's odd! Hmmmm... I sent the email before I even came to see if you were here. Let me double check.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^^

Yup, I definitely sent it!
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by sholay2011(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
VillageBoi: ^^^

Yup, I definitely sent it!
I have seen it. grin
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
sholay2011:
I have seen it. grin

I can imagine how you feel grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by sholay2011(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
speedyboi:

I can imagine how you feel grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thank you bro cry...for staying with me in these hard times. grin
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by enky(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
The worst is that 9ja script writers have refuse to give way 4 new and creative minds ,they prefer writing nonsense ...and call it movie
Sometimes i wounder if the fault is from producers,directors,or contuinty imagine mercy Johnson traveling without a hair do but on arrival spot with a long pick and drop hair style is it not a miracle ...hahahahaha
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
enky: The worst is that 9ja script writers have refuse to give way 4 new and creative minds ,they prefer writing nonsense ...and call it movie
Sometimes i wounder if the fault is from producers,directors,or contuinty imagine mercy Johnson traveling without a hair do but on arrival spot with a long pick and drop hair style is it not a miracle ...hahahahaha

You're right... with our Naija shooting style it's more the fault of 'continuity' for being slackers who will then blame the producers for not having the budget to give them the time to do their job properly who will then blame the actor for not knowing what scene they are meant to be shooting and knowing from whence they have come who will then say "No be director fault?". Na win-win be that (sorry, I meant blame-blame) lol. Don't blame the writer's, they do NOT write those errors in the scripts grin
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by prof800(m): 1:11am On Jun 03, 2013
VillageBoi:

Don't blame the writer's, they do NOT write those errors in the scripts grin
Gbam!
enky: The worst is that 9ja script writers have refuse to give way 4 new and creative minds ,they prefer writing nonsense ...and call it movie
It's a true fact, the writers do not write the errors (the film makers would make) in the script. So right. Our poor film makers 'invent' their own errors themselves. A bad director can shatter a well written script.

And when the writer is the same director and producer who pays no attention to proper storyboarding..coupled with the 'blame-blame' effect then the result becomes the incomplete 'part three' of android boiz vs blackberry babes, which is gonna have an incomplete part four!

1 Like

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 2:06am On Jun 03, 2013
prof800:
Our poor film makers 'invent' their own errors themselves.

I just laughed so hard I spat my drink on my screen. I have done exactly that on set lolol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale / Lai Mohammed Endorses Use Of Barcode In Nigeria Movie & Music 2 Fight Piracy(pix / Get Me Married On Zee World Full Story Summary Cast Real Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.