Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Baby Oku (trailer) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Baby Oku (trailer) (19572 Views)

OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. / "ilu Awon Oku" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Connoisseur(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2013
cigar icon: Gini ka ona kor?
Ona sim bulshit

kai mercy johnson eh grin
ona sim *with a drawl* lets go
okechukwu u know na 911
Okechukwu nwoke ka ibu

very funny
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by mamagee3(f): 8:47pm On May 30, 2013
The movie looks like a joke

1 Like

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by redsquare(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2013
grin Kee ihe ona akor?
Ona asim my friends wife.
Kai Mercy Johnson too much. I don't watch nollywood movies but this one is an exception. It is a must watch for all nollywood fans.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 30, 2013
ugojamali:

Its out in the market. The title is baby oku in America

Partina'm oº°˚!!! *kisses him silly kiss kiss
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 30, 2013
SMH!!!!!!!!

prof800:

i...i don't think d trailer impressed u or was it mercy johnson?
Ah.! i get it, it iz mercy johnson and her acting.
Nothing is impressive in that trailer....everything looks so crappy!
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by ugojamali(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2013
tchidi:

Partina'm oº°˚!!! *kisses him silly kiss kiss

Partina!!!! So long without u! Holds her in a kiss that lasts forever...where u been all my life? cheesy
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by sholay2011(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2013
speedyboi: SMH!!!!!!!!

Nothing is impressive in that trailer....everything looks so crappy!
Abeg shift jare make we alaba fans comment.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Sike(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2013
I full ground dey wait for the movie...
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 30, 2013
sholay2011:
Abeg shift jare make we alaba fans comment.

I don't have any probs with that at all angry...I will give you your space. I just hope these same Nairalanders who buy alaba products won't be the first to bash the industry for quality on another thread. Cos that's height of hypocrisy angry angry angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by sholay2011(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2013
speedyboi:

I don't have any probs with that at all angry...I will give you your space. I just hope these same Nairalanders who buy alaba products won't be the first to bash the industry for quality on another thread. Cos that's height of hypocrisy angry angry angry undecided undecided
Not everybody understands the difference. To each his own.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2013
Make i hear say that movie na trailer.
They made an attempt to act funny,but like always,Mercy wil over do it.

I watchd it 2months ago,i wonder y its still getting to d uk now.

But i still admire her courage and strength,acting at that stage of her pregnancy. And she wil still act the part 20 and co after she delivers. Lol,typical nigerian film.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by tallceejay(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2013
I've seen the movie. There's nothing comical about it...especially wen she tries to act as a local ibo girl with ibo accent. She shud leave such roles for ibo girls with d accent...I'm not impressed. Her previous movies r better undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 30, 2013
chidyhels: Make i hear say that movie na trailer.
They made an attempt to act funny,but like always,Mercy wil over do it.

I watchd it 2months ago,i wonder y its still getting to d uk now.

But i still admire her courage and strength,acting at that stage of her pregnancy. And she wil still act the part 20 and co after she delivers. Lol,typical nigerian film.

which uk
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2013
I THINK MERCY JOHNSON WAS TRYING TO MIMICK PATIENCE OZORKWOR.WHO NOTICED?ITS A GOOD THING THO,LEARNING FROM A SUCCESFUL SENIOR COLLEAGUE>>>I LOVE MY MERCY
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by omash: 12:13am On May 31, 2013
Abeg people shud live her alone 4 at lease she's ok dan some of colleague in d industry that married and her divorce before the blink of the eyes ;DAbeg people shud live her alone 4 at lease she's ok dan some of colleague in d industry that married and her divorce before the blink of the eyes
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by scientology(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2013
Did mercy pay u to create dis nonsence thread?
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 1:29am On May 31, 2013
Watching this made me feel stupid embarassed
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by prof800(m): 3:42am On May 31, 2013
ugojamali:

Its out in the market. The title is baby oku in America

so na alaba film sef..!
chai.! I withdraw all my comments.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by romanlaw(m): 6:19am On May 31, 2013
Wow! Kudos to u MJ. U are just born to act. No wonder you knocked that ugly, overhyped yorubawood actress ; Jenifa off her feet in the last award. Keep it up.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 6:28am On May 31, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Movies I d love to see asap: Baby Oku, The Meeting, Girls In The Mood, Phone Swap, The Gods Are Still Not To Be Blamed.

Plz erase that "The God's are still not to be blamed" that film has a lot of unared questions in it jare.
I don't know how you'll kill a whole king, (crowned king o not white cap chief) and not know his name nor the name of his kingdom.
I for done take my money watch GI-Joe Retaliation jeje, instd of dt film, wale Adenuga own sef beta pass am.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by sholay2011(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2013
romanlaw: Wow! Kudos to u MJ. U are just born to act. No wonder you knocked that ugly, overhyped yorubawood actress ; Jenifa off her feet in the last award. Keep it up.
Pls, what award is that? Oh...you mean the wishy-washy, self-aggrandized awards? Because I can't see where this baby oku character is any where near Funke Akindele's performance in Jenifa.

And Funke is "convincingly" more versatile. May I ask, is this Prince Okojie, MJ's husband?
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Chizyann: 8:30am On May 31, 2013
waitin for the part 2,mercy johnson u no go kil person,mr okey i luv u for leavin d house for her.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Kodo19: 9:10am On May 31, 2013
Just watchd d movie yestanite,mehn is too funny,Gini ka ona akwo,ano asim bullsit,
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:52am On May 31, 2013
Soooooooo boriiinnnng!!!! Nd it doesn't makes sense at alll! Chaiii! I regretted sittn my azz down to watch it! D most annoyn part is the dumb nd foolish husband! Do dey tink we r fools

Nollywood nd dissappointments.
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:54am On May 31, 2013
Cori_corde: Watching this made me feel stupid embarassed
Am telln u!
No reasonable person shud find that movie interesting! Its frkn annoying!!!
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:56am On May 31, 2013
Chizyann: waitin for the part 2,mercy johnson u no go kil person,mr okey i luv u for leavin d house for her.
Na pple like u dey watch am na!
Whr is U̶̲̥̅̊я Mr.okey here U well so? angry
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:00am On May 31, 2013
redsquare: grin Kee ihe ona akor?
Ona asim my friends wife.
Kai Mercy Johnson too much. I don't watch nollywood movies but this one is an exception. It is a must watch for all nollywood fans.
Smh
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:03am On May 31, 2013
ijebabe: Lol! Mercy Johnson is a comedian. Definitely watching this one grin

They should have kept the trailer at one minute cos I feel they have given away too much already...
Ahhh....if u want a candid advice, don't even think about it! D movie is as boring as hell!
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 31, 2013
prof800:

so na alaba film sef..!
chai.! I withdraw all my comments.
Lol...so you couldn't tell that from the trailer?

romanlaw: Wow! Kudos to u MJ. U are just born to act. No wonder you knocked that ugly, overhyped yorubawood actress ; Jenifa off her feet in the last award. Keep it up.
I hate seeing this shii. are yoruba films under another industry? Abi na yoruba peeps name their films Yorubawood? If not, people should stop using that term....the general Nollywood term is annoying enough; dON'T add another senseless 'WOOD' subcategory. angry
Re: Baby Oku (trailer) by VillageBoi(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2013
SpicyMimi: Soooooooo boriiinnnng!!!! Nd it doesn't makes sense at alll! Chaiii! I regretted sittn my azz down to watch it! D most annoyn part is the dumb nd foolish husband! Do dey tink we r fools

Nollywood nd dissappointments.

In that case I no watch the film again. It seem the only interesting thing is the trailer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) / Econet Acquires Premier League Free-to-air Rights In Africa / Get Me Married On Zee World Full Story Summary Cast Real Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.