Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... (1641 Views)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / 25 Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Africa / 30 Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by dadamuyiwa: 10:38pm On May 27, 2013
SHOCKING FACTS !!!

1.Pulling your mucus from your nose thru your mouth then you swallow it is actually healthy.

2.Every woman inserts a finger in her pussy to masturbate.

3.Every woman is a gold digger only the degree varies

4.Every man is unfaithful, if yours has not cheated on you, just WAIT!

5.The most learned people never create wealth, they create for others.

6.Women consume 70% of the food which is prepared for consumption.

7.Polite and quiet people are the best thinkers but they make worst husbands.

8.There is no better medicine for your mind than money, sex and food, goodsleep & laughter.

9.In every second, there are atleast 20k people having sex and 78k people planning how to cause harm to other people.

10.Most ladies feel guilty after sex

11.A lady will tend to love a man even more if she realize that another lady is interested on him.

12.Women; Being calm & polite when your husband has done wrong is one sure way of making him feel guilty and if he's normal, you should expect him to refrain with immediate effect!
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by bedford101(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2013
wink
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by REMMEI(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2013
omo ogara gan o..
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by MsPweshy(f): 11:48pm On May 27, 2013
Hmmm @ no.1,2,4 nd 10. Buh, nice write tho...neva knew all this
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by babsomotde(m): 1:30am On May 28, 2013
I know all. Nice one there sha!!!
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by Obinnau(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2013
Its a bit educative, nice write up.
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by temitope23(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2013
dadamuyiwa: SHOCKING FACTS !!!

1.Pulling your mucus from your nose thru your mouth then you swallow it is actually healthy.

2.Every woman inserts a finger in her pussy to masturbate.

3.Every woman is a gold digger only the degree varies

4.Every man is unfaithful, if yours has not cheated on you, just WAIT!

5.The most learned people never create wealth, they create for others.

6.Women consume 70% of the food which is prepared for consumption.

7.Polite and quiet people are the best thinkers but they make worst husbands.

8.There is no better medicine for your mind than money, sex and food, goodsleep & laughter.

9.In every second, there are atleast 20k people having sex and 78k people planning how to cause harm to other people.

10.Most ladies feel guilty after sex

11.A lady will tend to love a man even more if she realize that another lady is interested on him.

12.Women; Being calm & polite when your husband has done wrong is one sure way of making him feel guilty and if he's normal, you should expect him to refrain with immediate effect!

Even if i agree with everything I'll never agree with number7.
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by vizboy(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2013
temitope23:

Even if i agree with everything I'll never agree with number7.
i actually think that no 7 is right. Because it explains my personalities
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by Emmyk(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2013
Incredulous. Abeg abeg!

1 Like

Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by Kslib(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2013
Stupid facts you mean.. Do you even know what the word "fact means".. I might agree with no 1 cos it might have been proven. You said "all men are cheats,if yours havent cheated,just wait". How is that a fact? So you mean there is no single man out there who is faithful to his wife on planet earth? Abeg carry this stupid facts comot here..
Call them assumptions not facts.. Like i said, some stuffs on the lists are facts but there are also stupid assumptions on that list you call facts..
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by Akposy(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2013
Kslib: Stupid facts you mean.. Do you even know what the word "fact means".. I might agree with no 1 cos it might have been proven. You said "all men are cheats,if yours havent cheated,just wait". How is that a fact? So you mean there is no single man out there who is faithful to his wife on planet earth? Abeg carry this stupid facts comot here..
Call them assumptions not facts.. Like i said, some stuffs on the lists are facts but there are also stupid assumptions on that list you call facts..

Well said.... Not all woman finger demselves...not all men cheat
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by sammoe(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2013
Kslib: Stupid facts you mean.. Do you even know what the word "fact means".. I might agree with no 1 cos it might have been proven. You said "all men are cheats,if yours havent cheated,just wait". How is that a fact? So you mean there is no single man out there who is faithful to his wife on planet earth? Abeg carry this stupid facts comot here..
Said my mind. prolly this fellow doesn't know wot facts are.
Re: Shoking Facts! I Bet You, You Don't Know These... by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2013
What's this wan?

(1) (Reply)

2015 UTME Literature Poetry Analysis / Urban & Regional Planning (URP) Students Whatsapp Group. / Pete Edochie's Collections Of Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.