Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? (935 Views)

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by nigboy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2008
Can you trust your girl friend? Let us know. Please be sincere.

Thanks
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:14am On May 09, 2008
@viewers
u people are just viewing, no reply as if u don't understand what he's saying

@poster
of course yes if she's faithful.
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by darmys(f): 11:25am On May 09, 2008
Can You Ever Trust Your Boy Friend?
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Abbeycity4(f): 3:50pm On May 09, 2008
darmy$:

Can You Ever Trust Your Boy Friend?

yes u can if He's a straight forward guy i think action speaks louder than words, meaning it's from what he's doing that u'll know hw serious he is. 4rm there u'll know either to trust him or no
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by ztyle(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2008
Trust Ko.
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by dangermous: 4:12pm On May 09, 2008
ztyle:

Trust Ko.

Mumu ni
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by kolaoloye(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2008
Why not if not.There is no need for a relationship if there is no trust.
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 09, 2008
Dah!! tongue
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by welli(f): 4:28pm On May 09, 2008
ma boyfriend?yea.d tins i trust him wit,depends on our level of closeness
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by frank316(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2008
am not botherd about trusting anybody.
i just enjoy relaationships while they last and if she gives me a reason to distrust her, then i decide on what next to do depending on how bad her behavior was
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Tattooboy: 4:38pm On May 09, 2008
welli
ma[b] boyfriend[/b]?yea.d tins i trust him wit,depends on our level of closeness

u got a bf? wow!

@topic
no cuz i don't expect her to trust me too cheesy bad boy
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Eclairs: 4:41pm On May 09, 2008
frank 3.16:

am not botherd about trusting anybody.
i just enjoy relationships while they last and if she gives me a reason to distrust her, then i decide on what next to do depending on how bad her behavior was

nice way to luk at it.
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by welli(f): 4:51pm On May 09, 2008
Tattooboy:

u got a boyfriend? wow!

hello?
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by ztyle(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2008
dangermous:

Mumu ni
Idiot Ni
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Uby40(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2008
YES, I DO TRUST MY BABY, COS SHE'S EARNED IT.
SHE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN I WS TOTALLY NOTHING IN LIFE,AND NOW THAT GOD HAS MADE ME SOMETHING, I HAVE GAT TO RECIPROCATE HER FOR HANGING ON WHEN THE STORM WAS HIGH.
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by onyekang1(f): 1:02pm On May 10, 2008
Uby40:

YES, I DO TRUST MY BABY, COS SHE'S EARNED IT.
SHE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN I WS TOTALLY NOTHING IN LIFE,AND NOW THAT GOD HAS MADE ME SOMETHING, I HAVE GAT TO RECIPROCATE HER FOR HANGING ON WHEN THE STORM WAS HIGH.
Jeezzzzzzzz! am really impressed, u sound lik a REAL MAN unlik the bunch of  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed we ave all over the place parading themselves as MEN.
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Uby40(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2008
@ Onyeka, i cant really explain to u how far i went to change my phylosophy about a lady after my ex' girl frnd opted to call off the relationship for some distant reasons, i started hating every lady dat came my way, until one married frnd got fed up with my dissing and talked me through all my fears. i was really feeling insecured with everything i did,and i was told by my lady frnd that i'm only busy hating my very self, and until i let go of my painful past and move on, i wont neva really be happy in life, and i wud live to regret it.
it took me over 8months to really make room in my heart for another lady to take over me, cos i was so into my ex, both mentally and emotioanlly, this time space btwn my two relationships made me do some crazy things, like flirting. even with girls i neva knew, thank God i wasnt penalised with a transmitted stuff. and when i met my lady, my whole life changed, she convinced me that we haev to know our status,and after a while i gave in,and i was relieved to be still safe.i had to seat up and be faithful to her, she was patient with all my flaws,and she didnt bulge when i told her of my past trappings.

WHAT MORE CUD ONE ASK FOR TO TRUST HIS LADY.

SO IF THERE ARE DUDES OUT THERE WHO'S GAT NO TRUST FOR THEIR LADY, I'D ADVICE THEY CHECK THEMSELVES IF THEY ARE REALLY PERFECT ANGELS AND TRUSTWORTHY BOYFRIENDS,B4 THEY JUDGE THEIR LADIES.

REPLY:

PEACE OUT
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by onyekang1(f): 1:51pm On May 10, 2008
@ uby40,
u dint ave to give me details, but trust me i do understand it all.no relationship is perfect,but there's alwaz one thing i alwaz admire and that is MATURITY unfortunately not all men possess this.If a guy cnt trust his gal for any reason, they both shld talk abt it seriously,cos trust is a vital condiment in a SERIOUS relationship.
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Uby40(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2008
thanks, onyeka_ng, have a gr8 weekend
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 10, 2008
@ TOPIC

I do not do trust because girls in general find it difficult to close their legs
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Tattooboy: 2:38pm On May 10, 2008
nfo 
@ TOPIC

I do not do trust because girls in general find it difficult to close their legs

funny dude  cool

welli 
hello?

hi cheesy

@topic
maybe this is another reason https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29124.672.html#msg2243925
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by tngtech(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2008
I have never seen any girl i can trust not even myself.
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 10, 2008
info:

@ TOPIC

You nko tongue
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Tattooboy: 2:49pm On May 10, 2008
@ibkaye
so u're one of 'em cheesy, am already preparing ur divorce letter
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by TheSly: 2:51pm On May 10, 2008
Aint no telling.
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by chisimdi(f): 2:53pm On May 10, 2008
ibkaye:

You nko tongue
@info,my devil shave ur pubic hairs shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 10, 2008
Tattooboy:

@ibkaye
so u're one of 'em cheesy, am already preparing your divorce letter
divorce ke? when did i get married? tongue
Re: Can You Ever Trust Your Girl Friend? by Tattooboy: 3:12pm On May 10, 2008
ibkaye:

divorce ke? when did i get married? tongue
u denying me now huh? no prob still preparing it anyway cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: / What Is Love? / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.