Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With (927 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by chikito1(f): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
Should a guy be involved in the house chores as ladies help with the income?
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by plawson(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2008
for me, i can only involve in house chores when my wife is pregnant,
and that is when i am free, because i will be too busy bringing in MONEY.
to support our family issues. BUT if a guy can be so lazy 'God forbid' such
that a woman will be the bread winner, then let him help with the house chores.
Madam, you can even ask him to wash your pants if you wish.
, Never agree to
hire a help, excerpt you know that he's industrious and his 'joblessness' is temporary.
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by sistawoman: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2008
My hubby helps out around the house. Not cuz i ask or am lacking but because he wants to.

I think he just likes to run the vacum
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by tope2000(f): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2008
Yes,vacuum or something
Or at least leave stuff where he found them not just dump anywhere
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by Pataki: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2008
tope2000:

Yes,vacuum or something
Or at least leave stuff where he found them not just dump anywhere

Hmmm!

Where is your house once again? I want to see what a neat freak you are truly. smiley
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by davidylan4(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2008
@ topic. No. tongue
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by Nkenim(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2008
for me i think its okay for a guy to involve in house chores, that is if the woman is okay with that. i beleive that will put some light into the relationship. or dont you guys think so.
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by tope2000(f): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2008
Pataki:

Hmmm!

Where is your house once again? I want to see what a neat freak you are truly. smiley
my dear, untidiness n I is a major bad combo

come closer lemme whisper my addy in ur ears tongue

davidylan*:

@ topic. No. tongue

u berra help out grin
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by Pataki: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2008
tope2000:

my dear, untidiness n I is a major bad combo

come closer let me whisper my addy in ur ears tongue
I am all ears tongue

Anyways. . . . . you know how to get to me. I will be waiting for you. wink
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by Pataki: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2008
@ Topic,

Yes I do. In fact once am in the kitchen, I cannot tolerate any woman with me in the kitchen also. Don't want any woman giving me instructions on how to cook and do my chores. cool
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by Pittbaby(f): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2008
yes , but you need to clarify those issues before you marry. If the man says he does not like doing house work , if you cant deal with then either live with or leave him alone .

Personally i want a man that helps around the house , since I work full time , i want some help with the house work . But i will respect what he does not want to do . But he must want to do something sha
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by sillyboy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2008
With or without the lady bringing in some income into the household, a guy should definately help with house chores.
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2008
sillyboy:

With or without the lady bringing in some income into the household, a guy should definately help with house chores.
Thank you
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by Tatase(f): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2008
of course is that a question? Like unless the woman is a homemaker, then maybe ok but even then he should at least pick up after himself. But if she has to go to work, come back, cook, look after the house etc etc, that is just ridiculous, the man better be involved in chores!
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by ima1(f): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2008
i would not make it compulsory but a real man would help his wife with chores because he realizes that this woman is his partner and not his slave. when i cook my husband always wants to do the dishes even when i say its okay i can do it, sometimes he comes back from work to cook when i am extremely busy or when he just wants to cook for me, lol he's trying to prove to me he can cook and i say he can only cook spaghetti-which is what he ends up cooking anyway-, so men should see their wives as partners n not slaves.
would it kill you to wash the dishes or take the trash out once in a while.
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by chikito1(f): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2008
Remember that, woman do twice as much by helping with the income and cleaning up the house, cooking and also taking care of the children. While in

most cases the man claims that he is busy bringing in only the income. Does this mean a woman should work herself to death?
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by blackgucci(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2008
we should!
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by chikito1(f): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2008
Yea, good man.
Re: Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2008
a big yes

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. / What Would Do If You Get To Know Your Dad Has Been Sleeping With Your Sister? / Guys And Girls Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.