Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? (3904 Views)

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2008
tpia:

@cixluz
I did a google translate on what you claim to be saying here, and the meaning is quite different from what you interpreted.
if there's another translation website that can show your Arabic actually means what you said it does, kindly post the link for all to see. undecided

I did the same too. And the results were certainly NOT what the poster linked to the poster's Englis translation.

I can't read Arabic, but looking at what he wrote, both lines in all his text are EXACTLY the same - just repetitive.
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by cixluv(f): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2008
Siena:

I did the same too. And the results were certainly NOT what the poster linked to the poster's Englis translation.

I can't read Arabic, but looking at what he wrote, both lines in all his text are EXACTLY the same - just repetitive.

MAYBE UR TRANLATING ENGINE IS DIFFERENT FROM MINE. cheesy
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by zigam(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2008
@Cixluv

:Pاي وجبة اليوم؟ش سليم بالاحباط ، قد يكون يو اي وجبة اليو

Just joking, you are not frustrated
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by cixluv(f): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2008
@zigam

free style bro. no shakin wink
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2008
cixluv:

MAYBE UR TRANLATING ENGINE IS DIFFERENT FROM MINE. cheesy

Hmm. But, you've edited your posts, the Arabic parts at any rate.

Why's that?
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by PLC1: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2008
ش سليم بالاحباط ، قد يكون يو اي وجبة اليوم

Ready for any meal, people grin
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by cixluv(f): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2008
@siena

let's say it's a slip of the keyboard or slip of a translator. grin grin
no my fault anyway. wink
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2008
cixluv:

@siena

let's say it's a slip of the keyboard or slip of a translator. grin grin
no my fault anyway. wink

My brother, I get you.

Hmmmmm. . . . . .
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by cixluv(f): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2008
wink
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Templa(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2008
*peeps and walks on*
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by somze(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2008
This is the silliest thread I've ever seen.

Our threads are transforming to be pro Is_lamic by the minute, first it was religious thread thanks to the moderator and also this one . . . yep thanks again to the moderator.

Nice going Seun.
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Templa(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2008
somze:

This is the silliest thread I've ever seen.

Our threads are transforming to be pro Is_lamic by the minute, first it was religious thread thanks to the moderator and also this one . . . yes thanks again to the moderator.

Nice going Seun.

@ somze

this is word for you sad

blackmann:

Since when has writing or typing in Arabic signified religion?
MC Usman:

Nevermind, those jacks up Thorazine stocks fools

Here comes another Orthodox Skin Head Christain Fanatic

這是印度教這是否意味我是一名印度僧人。什麼樣的尼日利亞人是你

meaning "This is Chinese does it mean i am an Buhddist Monk. What kind of Nigerians are we"
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Scopium: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2008
[size=13pt]сумасшествие
Madness[/size]
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Riskie(f): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2008
The title is totally incorrect. The first letter is a 'sheen' and there's no other letter attached to it. There's nothing like that in Arabic. LOL. Those translators are so funny grin

1 Like

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by PLC1: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Riskie,

أنت تعني نحن لا [جتّينغ]

Meaning: Do you mean we are not getting it?ه
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Riskie(f): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2008
yes that's what i mean. lol
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by lami4life(f): 11:49am On May 27, 2008
Don't be so hard on the poster.
It's her own way of getting attention and drawing people to her thread. No beefs, sister wink.

Quite honestly, it worked, didn't it? Wasn't it curiosity that brought u here?
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by dre101(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2008


Thank You grin
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2008
it seriously because of the title I jump in here grin @topic yes
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by chisomquee: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2008
this topic again,if you don't have post,read the ones that have posted and don't block our thread with junk.
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by 2map(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Let me revive this dead thread.

No, I'm not staying.
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by KanwuliaJara: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
No!
Not necessary!
I prefer to have my MOM! kiss
She can understand what I am feeling.

IT WILL NOT MAKE US CLOSER! kiss
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Riskie:
The title is totally incorrect. The first letter is a 'sheen' and there's no other letter attached to it. There's nothing like that in Arabic. LOL. Those translators are so funny grin

Lol. You are very correct. Do you speak Arabic?

@cixluv. Change your translator. The current one is totally incompetent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Maltreat Their Househelps? / Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! / Husband Catches Wife Pants Down With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.