Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Speed Or Direction...when Last Did You Take A Break To Reflect? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Speed Or Direction...when Last Did You Take A Break To Reflect? (449 Views)

Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / Does The Kind Of News You Click First On Nairaland Reflect Your Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speed Or Direction...when Last Did You Take A Break To Reflect? by Mamiya(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2013
I've noticed so many young people like myself who are ambitious and want to make a meaning out of life. The tendency to get swayed by the achievements of other is so pressing! When last did you reconsider the reason for that job hop or venture? Speed or Direction...which comes first?

(1) (Reply)

Judge This Case Please (he Used My BB As Offering In Church) / German Bank Employee Falls Asleep On Keyboard, Transfers Millions / CONFUSED! Is Buyer Debit Card Pin Necessary For On-line Purchase In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.