Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army (13809 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by KingSolomonI: 8:24pm On May 28, 2013
A terrorist believed to be a close associate of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has been found dead as he ran errand for the leadership.
According to a statement from the Nigerian Defence Headquarters, two fellow terrorists one of which is confirmed to be a Nigerian are now in the custody of the Multinational Joint Task Force.

The statement which was signed by the Director Defence Information, Brigadier General Christopher Olukolade said “the three were in the process of crossing the border to the neighbouring Niger republic through the Lake Chad.

“The three have been confirmed to have operated in Baga and participated in perpetrating arson and other atrocities around the vicinity of the town. They have been relocating from place to place since they left Baga last month.”

The statement further added that more troops of the police mobile force have joined the operations as more towns are being secured in the operations to rid the nation’s territories of terrorist activities.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/28/boko-haram-leaders-associate-killed-army/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Inik(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2013
Good news, kill em all

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by wazobiaforu(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2013
Thank God

They will all die including all the politician supporting them indirectly

Including all the Muslim that love the killing of innocent people

Including all the Christians that want the killing to continue to justify their argument that Islam is a killer religion

Including all the backbiter countries that want to labell Nigeria a terrorist country by so doing equiping the terrorist

Eeediot burn in hell

21 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Euroclydon(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2013
More muzzle to your guns! NA
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 28, 2013
dem say dem dy kill una....una say una dey kill.....in yuzedos voice 'WE give up'

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Rexphobia(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2013
Associate and member...wetin be the difference?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 28, 2013
Get rid of Boko Haram. thats all care about. I don't care if they killed their associate pastor or whatever.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Lilnizzy(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2013
Insha Allahu they will definitely get rid of all of dem.... 1st page finx did i say dat
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 28, 2013
Imagine a life without poverty, the earth without scourges, our democracy without corruption and most importantly, the world without the religions of piss.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by OdionOdion: 10:42pm On May 28, 2013
Buhari and Lia Mohammend reactions to this news will be "GOODLUCK JONATHAN to resign".The war against boko Haram will be fought and won
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by tarryT(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2013
Mission accomplished... Happy virgin climbing for him.. Thanks to Amadioha, Sango, Egbesu and Allah he wasnt arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by brixton: 10:53pm On May 28, 2013
i never blamed the NA for the destructions in Baga, different press release from NA 2day has suggested that these bandits have close link with Baga community. Tell me why people that abore terrorists should live? The same goes with dat terrorist emir of daura, i wish the NA guys would carry out a comprehensive search in his palace cos shekau could be hiding in the emir's bedroom rite nw.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by akraym(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2013
Seeing is believing. Visuals please

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2013
may Nigeria become a BOKO Land again! cool
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by brownlord: 10:58pm On May 28, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Thank God

They will all die including all the politician supporting them indirectly

Including all the Muslim that love the killing of innocent people

Including all the Christians that want the killing to continue to justify their argument that Islam is a killer religion

Including all the backbiter countries that want to labell Nigeria a terrorist country by so doing equiping the terrorist

Eeediot burn in hell

Oga you don complete the doss for today?

@topic, thumbs up boys just roast them all, no need to come to the media

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by dplomaticVal: 10:58pm On May 28, 2013
Since he wasn't by any
Chance Apprehended by the
Troops b4 he was found dead,
How do the JTFs now knw dt he ws an assistant to Shekau

I smell rats angry
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by brownlord: 10:58pm On May 28, 2013
akraym: Seeing is believing. Visuals please

You nor know where dem dey enter motto go maiduguri?

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by GeneralJ(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2013
Nice job boyz, now on to Abubakar canibbalmumuolodoretardeenthe2ndaboki Shekau

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by jimino(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2013
I dnt undastnd y d boko boys dey run afta all der wana die nd go get der 72 virgins. Shame on dem, shame on d religion dey profess
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Marotzke(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2013
dplomaticVal: Since he wasn't by any

I smell rats angry
you haven't heard of the phrase military intelligence before? Sooner or later you will stop smelling rats, monkey's and dogs odours will be your latest companions.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by fitzmayowa: 11:28pm On May 28, 2013

I smell rats angry
Na only rat you smell
Soon you go smell cow shiit, goat shiit, cat shiit and your neighbour shiit join sef mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Capnd143(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2013
virgin hunter shekau on hearing this wil run to the media and shout "the nigerian army are liers" . .any one of them the kill the wil disown him, saying the army killed innocent civilians, bt i kinda wonder whether innocent civilians now flex around with Ak47 and Anti aircraft guns? Later the Jtf wil exhume graves in their camps, i also kinda wonder whether the bury "rams" in those graves? Hmmmm. . . Boko haram! U want war. . . We'll give you one.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by 1800bc(f): 11:58pm On May 28, 2013
brownlord:

You nor know where dem dey enter motto go maiduguri?

Best response ever!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Nobody: 1:33am On May 29, 2013
An errand man for Shekau was killed?! JTF, you just killed a lead to the big catch. Someone like that should be arrested and secretly and through intelligence should be used to trail Shekau. He should be the last person to be killed, or are they not interested in capturing Shekau?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by INFO70: 4:00am On May 29, 2013
He should be having nice time right now with a couple of virgin. They might have run short of virgins by now because many BH has gone home. grin
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by NonFarmPayrol: 4:34am On May 29, 2013

I smell rats angry

You shud even smell Shekaus As5 - poor reasoning
tomorrow they will blame JAMB
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by Burger01(m): 5:30am On May 29, 2013
It's just a matter of time... Shekau would soon be dinning with maggots and feed on worms along with his 'maalu' evil brethren. These Islamic Mujahids are really evil and anti-peace.

JTF, well done. Kill them all and spare noone.

sad
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by blueheart(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2013
Seems Boko group is in disarray. Thumbs up to JTF
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by wazobiaforu(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2013
brownlord:

Oga you don complete the doss for today?

@topic, thumbs up boys just roast them all, no need to come to the media

knock at your dad's door and ask, you this forbiden fruit
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by RichDad1(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2013
koastar: An errand man for Shekau was killed?! JTF, you just killed a lead to the big catch. Someone like that should be arrested and secretly and through intelligence should be used to trail Shekau. He should be the last person to be killed, or are they not interested in capturing Shekau?
I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by babadem2much(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2013

I smell rats angry

Thomas dont u think d jtf n sss have all the family pix n all those they are hunting for?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader’s Associate Killed – Army by tyson55(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2013
Good job JTF.

Now it's time to go for the snake head (A. shekau) and cut it off.

May God continue to protect our military.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils / Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP / Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.