Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) (19325 Views)

US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) / First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? / Exclusive: Israel Warns Us Jews: Iran Could Strike Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 29, 2013
mu2sa2: . There should be balance of terror in middle east and indeed the world. Isrealis get the latest weapons from US so the syrians should also get the latest to couterbalance isreali terror. The days of one country bullying other countries is coming to an end. Isrealis must accept the bitter truth that in any war now in the middle east the dog and the babboon will be bloodied, as happened in their ill-advised war with hezbollah in 2006 when lsreal got a thorough hiding. So long for the myth of the invincibility of isreali army.
u lieing muslim bastard, stop brokering unnecessary lies, how did the hezbollah win in the war? I can remember vividly on nairaland how u muslims were shouting dat israel was targeting children in the feild playing ball, so now itz hezbollah dat won, u guys ar just pathetic fools who thrive more on lies just 2 drive ur points home. Check this address and take the toll of the war and stop consoling ur stupid brothers: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

2 Likes

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Guy!
Russian Jews are in control of those warheads you antisemitic muslims are all yapping about. Same goes for the American warheads.
That's why they'll never clash!

Isreal is the only country that can dare and defy any superpower, the UN and its resolutions.

Isreal unilaterally decided to carry out airstrikes on Syria sometime ago.
Even the US dare not try that without the UN's approval especially where Russia has interests.

We christians know the unseen and unhidden might of our LORD's ancestral land and people. So we are not afraid for them at all.

Russia will never attack Isreal. An Isreali/Russian air confrontation in the 70s led to the death of 3 soviet pilots.
Netanyahu is a dare devil.

Btw, pre WWII Russia lost their war with Japan and Finland.
Post WWII they were humiliated by tiny Chechnya.

OP is an ignoramus and bitter muslim.

Enough said for now!!
Y say things ur not sure of?
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 29, 2013
REVELATION 3 VS 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. <<< FUTURE PROPHESY THAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE SECOND COMING AFTER WW3

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 29, 2013
do not mess with Isreal...they have have got the lastest technology in any aspect of science, warfare, warhead or otherwise....they are leading the world and are ahead technologically...you can ask USA or their neighbours Lebanon to confirm firsthand. these guys have got the intelligence technical knowhow!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2013
The might of the Isreali military is unmatched in the middle east because of American backup and a will to survive. All Arab nations felt the impact of isreali military power during the Isreali Arab conflict.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Israeli conflict
Read up nd get enlightened friends
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Zinosalexander(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2013
Isreal, biko, them say person no day bite pass wetin im fit chop. No let NLers decieve u oh. Past glory or not, Russia go disfigure you and pay for your medical bills
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 29, 2013
Caesar1988: Op is a fool,only one strike in syria few weeks ago and a lot of pple and amunition were gone,if want to jugde by size,then china will win d whole world in a battle,Shut ur mouth up,incase u don't know isreal is america and america is isreal,so die in anger,russia should try.....

Mr Americana...how many battles can your mighty America fight at once. U bit far more than you can chew with Afghanistan and Iraq. Now you want to add Russia and possibly Iran and North Korea....Maybe U should ask Uncle Sam to balance your books, get your economy out of the gutter before thinking about bankrolling another war.

And whilst you were busy pillaging Iraq, China sneaked past and are now (I bet) the new super power and became your new landlord bond holders and investors.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Acidosis(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2013
LOL! @ most of the comments from Russian_mouth pieces grin

Its shocking to see that most of the Russian mouth pieces and Anti-Israelis on the thread are people who claim to be Christians and probably go to Nigerian churches, carrying Bible all around the community without an iota of believe in what they carry about!
..and I just wonder what their so called Pastors teach them in church. So many do not even know the country - Israel is the same Israel in the Bible (LOL! Do they even read their bibles¿¿ )

You guys think the Bible you read is a fiction written by Wole Soyinka or Achebe. grin

This is what we get when people only go to church only to hear motivational, human resource, branding, packaging and prosperity messages!

Even when we teach them the events that occured the day David defeated Goliath, dem go think say na Wole Soyinka write am. When they can afford a trip to the great land of Israel to see things themselves, they'll rather lavish the money to U.A.E to go watch 2face marital bliss.

You can imagine a very small country like Israel, strong and bold as a lion surrounded by Chronic ENEMIES, Yet none can trespass!

LOL, its a pity; common computer/internet has altered the intellectual thinking cortex of my people, they think the Egyptian Pharoah today is totally different from the one God inflicted with diseases over 4000years ago.. lmao! grin probably cos Nigeria engage 'Egypt' in football matches.. grin

Hahahaha.... because China don help una design phones, y'all think its about Moscow missiles...hahahhahaha.
[i]make dem go try am now! [/s]

I Acidosis, authoritatively declares it today just as it was declared before the oldest man in Nigeria (dead/living) was born, that NO Country (I repeat), NO Country will ever Defeat the people of God - Israel! Until the time of tribulation, when the enemies of God (enemies of Israelis - Antichrist) will rise against them in battle... They'll mercilessly destroy the people of God (Yes, since they are not born-again, they'll have to get their redemption with their blood)...
BUT Just before they'll ALL be killed, THE KINGs OF KINGs - JESUS CHRIST will appear with the hosts of heaven.... (You know the story)

But I know it sounds like a JOKE, right? I don't blame you, you're carried away with prosperity messages.... hahahahahaha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 29, 2013
mu2sa2: . There should be balance of terror in middle east and indeed the world . Isrealis get the latest weapons from US so the syrians should also get the latest to couterbalance isreali terror. The days of one country bullying other countries is coming to an end. Isrealis must accept the bitter truth that in any war now in the middle east the dog and the babboon will be bloodied, as happened in their ill-advised war with hezbollah in 2006 when lsreal got a thorough hiding. So long for the myth of the invincibility of isreali army.

I think treaties such as westphalia and Utretcht that guaranteed sovereignity of states and the balance of power repsectively need to be reviewed to cover the 21 century dimension of inter state relations else a 3rd world war will like occur.Israel has abused so many protocols of the United Nation citing self-defense as the motivating factors and Putin at the helms of Russian government will make things hard for the west.

People under-estimate the power of a nuclear warhead yet the japanese still count their lossess from the hiroshima attack and the world freezes whenever Iran or North korea threaten nuclear attack.There must be balance of terror between the east and the west blocs else the world will know no peace in a long time to come !
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 29, 2013
gboru: Israel .....I don't think anyone can defeat them....#God's chosen
You can say that again. Technically,pakistan or india will match them bumper to bumper. Numbers will make the difference without outside interference. Let alone Russia,China,France,U.K,. . .
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 29, 2013
mojounited: The S-300 is a surface-to-air anti-aircraft and anti-cruise missile system...which cannot be used like a ballistic or guided missile (like Iskander or Patriot) against Israel. So what is Israel fuming about? Simply keep off Syrian airspace and the S-300 missiles won't be deployed. Israel threaten Russia? Lolz, even mighty USA don't wanna risk it cheesy #300 Nuclear missiles with a couple of F15s/16s/F18 Hornet of Isreali military (Mouse) AGAINST 3000+ Nuclear missiles with loads of Sukhoi Su 27s/30s/33s/37s/pak-T50/MIGs of Russian military(Big Cat). Good luck to that Israel.

PS - Israeli military power is mostly/majorly dependent on its aerial capabilities and the S-300 will deter them from invading/raping Syrian airspace - that's why they're ranting. #When USA and NATO arm militants/terrorists in Syria no one complains but when Russia arms a legitimate government of Syria then all hell breaks loose... #yimu
You sure do know your way on weapons. I admire Israel but not their folly in this regard, they better talk to the RED ARMY not beat war drums near them.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by mojounited(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2013
jude33084:

S- 300 or what ever it is called will only work IF, I repeat if you detect the plane on time wink #see my comment below

ƗƗɪ̣̇-tech plane these days do the damage b4 u even hear their sound undecided #I'm talking about targets/radar and you're talking about sound, you think this is 1940s? mtcheew

Dummy, The S-300 is a surface-to-air anti-aircraft and anti-cruise missile system. Meaning it doesn't only detect air crafts, it also detects cruise and ballistic missiles on the move fired from jets and other carrier equipment.

If employed in an anti-ballistic missile or anti-cruise missile role, the 64N6 BIG BIRD E/F-band radar would also be included with the battery. It is capable of detecting ballistic missile class targets up to 1,000 km (620 mi) away travelling at up to 10,000 km/h (6,200 mph) and cruise missile class targets up to 300 km (190 mi) away. It also employs electronic beam steering and performs a scan once every twelve seconds.
The 36D6 TIN SHIELD radar can also be used to augment the S-300 system to provide earlier target detection than the FLAP LID radar allows. It can detect a missile-sized target flying at an altitude of 60 meters (200 ft) at least 20 km (12 mi) away, at an altitude of 100 meters (330 ft) at least 30 km (19 mi) away, and at high altitude up to 175 km (109 mi) away. In addition a 64N6 BIG BIRD E/F band target acquisition radar can be used which has a maximum detection range of 300 km (190 mi).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-300_(missile)

Again, according to experts only four (4) of those S-300 missiles would protect the ENTIRE Syrian airspace (see below). Why do you think Israel is so worried for just a SAM? cheesy

Four units of the S-300 would further change the calculus. “They would cover all of Syrian airspace,” Rubin said, and “would be like a new lock on the safe.” Rubin stressed that all locks can be picked and that Israel and the US possess the technological means to address such weapons systems, but he said they have yet to be tested on the S-300.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/its-not-just-the-missiles-stupid/
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2013
maryjames9: You can say that again. Technically,pakistan or india will match them bumper to bumper. Numbers will make the difference without outside interference. Let alone Russia,China,France,U.K,. . .

hahahahahaha.... abeg make I leave this yeye thread meant for the fickle minded bigots who are addicted to Anti-Israeli news channels like - Press Televison grin hahaha... only a bigot who watch that channel grin a channel own by the number one enemy of Israel grin

no be only pakistan, na kazarstan grin

Make dem go try am now... grin
una go just die ontop Israel matter... grin
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 29, 2013
mojounited:
Dummy, The S-300 is a surface-to-air anti-aircraft and anti-cruise missile system. Meaning it doesn't only detect air crafts, it also detects cruise and ballistic missiles on the move fired from jets and other carrier equipment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-300_(missile)

Again, according to experts only four (4) of those S-300 missiles would protect the ENTIRE Syrian airspace (see below). Why do you think Israel is so worried for just a SAM? cheesy

http://www.timesofisrael.com/its-not-just-the-missiles-stupid/

^^^^Add Russian experts as the ones who would be manning the s-300 batteries to the equation - and that's the game changer right there.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by 50calibre(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2013
Smuthx: Series of events that may occur here. International politics is like a chess game.
1. Russia may or will sell the S-300 mobile surface to air missiles to Syria.
2. Syria will play the hundred thousands of US dollars to Russia.
3. Some Russian military personnel will accompany the shipments of the missiles to ensure operation and teach the Syrians how its used.
4. USA and Israel meets the Russian president and his defence team.
5. After discusions and backroom deals.
6. The Russians will give the coordinates of the missiles where its stored in Syria.
7. The Russia military personnels will leave the target in time for the Isreali war machines to target and blast the storage buildings to ashes and destroyed.
8. Russia will issue some statements and within some weeks, Russia will tune down the warnings and it will fade away.
The Russia will win, they have gotten the money. and they will have gotten some backroom deals.
Russia may not even sell those surface to air missiles. Its politics and its their trump card The Russians may not use

But why would russia do that, to what end? Can you see that with how tenaciously the Russians have stuck with Syria even under pressure, isn't it obvious the Russians have an interest in Syria? Then why the hell would they betray Syria and facilitate its downfall?
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by mojounited(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2013
Movingcoil: maybe ur Definition of legitimate government got my attention. Okay take for instance that 80 percent of nigerians don't want gej as president and he refuses to step down instead uses force and arms to enforce his government. Check out the scenario, na assad papa get syria, i thought u are ruling some people and when they say they don't want u again, is the best thing not to resign and go to ur village, instead he is busy killing the people he is ruling for the past 3 years. Itz either u ar a bitter goon or just hate israel, and don't tell me u ar a muslim cos they are one of the people that makes other islamic nation's problem theirs. Ur next statement will make the line 4 my next comment. And woe 2 u if u ar just hating israel cos u ar a muslim.

Stop swallowing every hook, line and sinker of garbage that the western media feed you with. What/who told you 80% of Syrians hate Assad? Where did you get the stats from? #Did you see the support Syrians rallied for Assad when Israel bombed their alleged missile site? USA/Israel/NATO wants to install a government in Syria that will do their bidding... (against Russian and Iranian interest). Open your eyes man

The part in bold got me cracking, I am a Christian btw and no, I don't hate Israel...I only dislike their bullying policies against smaller nations with the backing of the US.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 29, 2013
lagcity:

especially with putin at the helm. nobody fvcks with putin

Read ur books and history man...
Putin is a super man, no doubt but Russia's arsenal is old made during soviet era.
Russia never fight big country alone; Japan missed the opportunity to occupy Russia b4 it fall in ww2. WW2 victory was collective effort. Russia can only occupy small countries like Georgia, Cyprus, Serbia, Finland etc.
Israel is a big as elephant same as Russia. When 2 elephants fight, is the grass that will suffer.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by anisylva(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2013
calddon:

I was enjoying this but u saying that SAYERET commandos train GS9 and US Navy SEALS is something that i can't believe even if am drunk. Pls what's ur source

Strategypage.com
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by VirginFinder: 2:18pm On May 29, 2013
calddon:
Y say things ur not sure of?

What part of post needs clarification?

My advice - start reading wide and stop pinging!
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by mojounited(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2013
nnatobryno:

Oh you are not aware that china is developing missiles that can target satellites in orbit and you are very much aware that these systems use satellite data..

And what is your point? China is Russia's ally, they'd never fight against Russia...

#Note: My earlier post (the video) was about US/Israel/NATO vs Russia/China/Allies advanced military technology...to which Russia and China, as allies, currently hold the advantage in missile (SAMs) development.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by mu2sa2: 2:27pm On May 29, 2013
Movingcoil: u lieing muslim bastard, stop brokering unnecessary lies, how did the hezbollah win in the war? I can remember vividly on nairaland how u muslims were shouting dat israel was targeting children in the feild playing ball, so now itz hezbollah dat won, u guys ar just pathetic fools who thrive more on lies just 2 drive ur points home. Check this address and take the toll of the war and stop consoling ur stupid brothers: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
You have comprehension challenge. Isreal started the war and had to agree to a humiliating truce when its bombings of hezbollah targets could not stop rockets landing across the country. Only an i.diot will fail to see who lost that war.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by emmerks(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2013
In international politics there's what we call Balance of Power, which is currently been controlled with the US as the balancer. Israel is a tool which is being used to control the middle-east and would never lose their US backing no matter the situation of things.

We should always know that any way against Israel is only a way against the US.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by solomon111(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2013
Hahaha.
I hope israel know what they are doing?
Russia is not iran,north-korea,syria or all those small terrorists they and the US oppress anyhow.
Russia is a mighty nuclear nation with missile(conventional and nuclear) capablities over 300 years ahead of israel.
Even america can't threaten them anyhow, so as not to provoke a war that will lead to mutual assured destruction of both russia and america.
Russia can destroy america in 30minutes,it would take them just 2 hours to obliterate israel off the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by VirginFinder: 2:29pm On May 29, 2013
shymexx:

^^^^Add Russian experts as the ones who would be manning the s-300 batteries to the equation - and that's the game changer right there.

There is no game changer anywhere!

The Russian experts are Jews!!

Putin will be assassinated on the eve of any proposed Russian attack on Isreal!!!
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 29, 2013
ebucha: In other words u and ur family are not God's chosen. Because they are the Lord's chosen so the should now look for trouble abi?
ur family too
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 29, 2013
shymexx:

If only Russia had premointion that the no fly zone in libya was an assasination attempt on Ghadaffi,I'm sure dude would have still been alive.now just take a look at libya and see the monsters the west had created there and a few years later when libyans will attack the US,they start calling them terrorists;forgetting that they were the ones that armed them to become monsters,

2 Likes

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by 50calibre(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2013
As I read some comments here, I can't help but just laugh. This promised biblical invincibility has so gotten into some people's head, they don't even think straight again. Invincibility that even the Israeli themselves don't even believe in.

Someone tell me, is Israel bullet proof? Or would God send down angels to be their military strategist? How would a country with less than 10 million people living on one of the smallest land area challenge a country with about 150 million spread out across the largest land area on earth?

To win a war, you need to have defensive capabilities as well as power projection capabilities, does isreal compare to russia in that aspect?

You only need to go back to the Cold War days to remember the chills the soviet brought to Americans, from the days of the red army in WW2 to the KGB to the Spetsnaz, to yuri Gagarin (first man in space) to the Tsar Bomb ( the largest nuclear weapon ever). Comparing Israel to russia is a height of insanity. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by VirginFinder: 2:32pm On May 29, 2013
solomon111: Hahaha.
I hope israel know what they are doing?
Russia is not iran,north-korea,syria or all those small terrorists they and the US oppress anyhow.
Russia is a mighty nuclear nation with missile(conventional and nuclear) capablities over 300 years ahead of israel.
Even america can't threaten them anyhow, so as not to provoke a war that will lead to mutual assured destruction of both russia and america.
Russia can destroy america in 30minutes,it would take them just 2 hours to o

You are a small rat!

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by naUgotire: 2:35pm On May 29, 2013
Smuthx: Series of events that may occur here. International politics is like a chess game.
1. Russia may or will sell the S-300 mobile surface to air missiles to Syria.
2. Syria will play the hundred thousands of US dollars to Russia.
3. Some Russian military personnel will accompany the shipments of the missiles to ensure operation and teach the Syrians how its used.
4. USA and Israel meets the Russian president and his defence team.
5. After discusions and backroom deals.
6. The Russians will give the coordinates of the missiles where its stored in Syria.
7. The Russia military personnels will leave the target in time for the Isreali war machines to target and blast the storage buildings to ashes and destroyed.
8. Russia will issue some statements and within some weeks, Russia will tune down the warnings and it will fade away.
The Russia will win, they have gotten the money. and they will have gotten some backroom deals.
Russia may not even sell those surface to air missiles. Its politics and its their trump card The Russians may not use

Very amateurish analysis. No Jupiter will will make the Israelis allow the missiles get into the hands of the Syrians, even for a second. If they like, let them send the missiles accompanied by UFO from the mars. Do you know how seriously the Israelis take those missiles? It is an existential threat to them. A missile that the Syrians could use to strike at the them at will, and which has a great potential of falling into the hands of the Hezbollah taking into consideration how weak Assad is right now. I seriously doubt the Russians will try that, having been warned by both the Israelis and the Americans. I believe that they are just bluffing and trying to save face.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by emmerks(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2013
What's going on in Syria is called war by proxy, US vs Russia. Russia in the real sense won't however go into full confrontation with the US, its like trying to fight the world.

Fighting the US is like trying to fight Britain, France, and some other regional powers at once. We should learn from History, only US brought an end to WWII.

Fighting the US is waging a war against the UN.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2013
Virgin Finder:

What part of post needs clarification?

My advice - start reading wide and stop pinging!
I am happy that you said Russian Jews.
So do think that decision makers in russia would put ur so called Russian Jews in charge of nuclear weapons if a confrontation with isreal is imminent? They aren't that dumb friend.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by 50calibre(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2013
Virgin Finder:

There is no game changer anywhere!

The Russian experts are Jews!!

Putin will be assassinated on the eve of any proposed Russian attack on Isreal!!!

Dude what are you saying? Are you kidding me? Wasn't Albert Einstein a German jew, did he stop the holocaust?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time / President Emmanuel Macron To Return Benin Artworks 'Stolen' From Benin Republic / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.