Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) (33707 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M / A Police Station In Benue State (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by redsun(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yeah I get wat your driving at. True.

The Gods only help those who help themselves. .

All men are gods.The only one that are not are not the ones that refuse to know.
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2013
redsun:

All men are gods.The only one that are not are not the ones that refuse to know.

hmm. everything is a God. Everything has a driving spiritual force. It is just that some forces are stronger than others.
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by redsun(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hmm. everything is a God. Everything has a driving spiritual force. It is just that some forces are stronger than others.

True.And all interconnected in harmony and chaos for the sustenance the one that encompasses all.

All for one and one for all.

1 Like

Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by Lordjunta(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
In as much as i believe in d God,every oda power not of God is evil.
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by Lordjunta(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls In so far i believe in d Almighty God,every oda power not of God is evil,bc u can never serve 2 masters at a time.
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lordjunta: Pls In as much as i believe in d God,every oda power not of God is evil.

whats your reason?
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by niggadee(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2013
honestly they some demonic possession trees in Nigeria... i remember in 1997 when our family's traveled to ijebu for Bakra-Eid/Ileya Fiesta my two step brothers Cut Down a Tree in our compound garden and the next day boths of them fall seriously ill
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by Lordjunta(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2013
The ppl of Mbiere claimed dey had wanted to cut d tree in d past but couldnt,my question nw is ''why were dey unable to cut a tree?'' finance,politics and spiritual forces?
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by Lordjunta(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
Some trees could be evil,no doubt:
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by Lordjunta(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Some trees could be evil,no doubt.
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by Lordjunta(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Some tree were worshipped,animals sacrify to them but once once those rituals cease,they will now be looking for blood themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by Lordjunta(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Gbam!!!!
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by Lordjunta(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Beware of aged trees around any residence.
Re: The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) by manjiggy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
konn: the spirits dwelling in this tree are thirsty for blood. so sad 4 d victims
Chai!! We readily attach spiritual intonations to things. Naija, I tire for una o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest' / Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding / Osinbajo Visits Pa Olajide Olabode, Former Awolowo Driver (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.