Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati (17056 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS / CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by ZACHIE: 8:26pm On May 29, 2013
A mighty belch followed by a hearty yawn
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Dee60: 8:27pm On May 29, 2013
With all due respect, I must say that a good leader is known by the quality of his followership. You can hardly see any quality in the people following GEJ. Now he has succeeded in getting all the non-performing lightweight governors, led by Jang (who should have been more concerned with hos state) to line up behind him. He has 2 years to change the story. I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by porka: 8:29pm On May 29, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Fashakin is both a loosed and empty cannon.
Abati was right when he described him as MEDIAL-ERA IGNORAMUS.

Medieval era

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by siaco(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2013
I wonder hw nigeria will be if by any chance dis clowns in opposition party take over d governace of this country. In there own sense of reasoning mr President should choose 2 address d audience in AU parliament, rather than 2 v meeting over a road that link us 2 other ecowas countries. May God help us, that we may never fall prey 2 d likes of fashakin n who ever he represent.

2 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by ZeusI: 8:34pm On May 29, 2013
Asinine! Humongous! Conundrum! Evinces! Mendacious! Atavistic! Oh...my goodness! This is the level of english requisite of this forum, to enhance, and thus enable the trajectory of our scholars' manner of discourses and verbiages up here.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by ZACHIE: 8:37pm On May 29, 2013
Sick grammar!
Simple and deep is best
Zeus I: Asinine! Humongous! Conundrum! Evinces! Mendacious! Atavistic! Oh...my goodness! This is the level of english requisite of this forum, to enhance, and thus enable the trajectory of our scholars' manner of discourses and verbiages up here.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Perkinz: 8:42pm On May 29, 2013
The main issue here for me should be
1.WHAT was the main purpose of the journey? the president was not just supposed to read(as the case now) "a" speech but make a presentation and articulate support.

2.WHY the communication gap? ie if the president was to attend another meeting as at the time he was supposed to make a presentation why not inform the MC or the moderator in order to avoid something like this.

3.WHEN was the president's prepared speech read? spokesman of CPC claims after the summit. If that is true then its rather not a good sign.

4.WHEN are we expected to see the concrete result of the all important side meeting that was held or is it just one of those just for the sake?

Thank you

God bless Nigeria!!!!!1

3 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by thelonestranger: 8:42pm On May 29, 2013
Na wa o
See the kind of robust tackles that are going on in real life between Fasakin and Abati in free speech fashion . And Seun's midgets are censoring everybody on NL anyhow .O ma se o. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Gamji007: 8:50pm On May 29, 2013
njokusboy:

The opposition always seem more responsible than those in government because they re not in government themselves, all they have to do is sit down in the comfort of their bedrooms nd look for loopholes nd from experience, I know dat if loopholes are wat u are looking for, u invariably find one, why are Nigerians easily swayed by eloquent speeches nd smooth vocabulary so much so that they can't see issues for what they are, mindless propaganda intended to steal the hearts of gullible Nigerians nd win them to their side with the motive of gathering enough Pple to vote for them in 2015. As far as I am concerned dis guy has only succeeded in brainwashing ignorant Nigerians without making any relevant point. I am smart enough to see it for what it is, mindless propaganda and nothing more.

You are smart enough to see the mindless propaganda of the opposition but "too" blind to see the stupidity of those in government! SMH

Bross, I seriously doubt your smartness!

2 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Melancholy(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2013
Fashakin took his time to visits his longtime dictionary in making sure he pays the opposition with their words.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by porka: 8:53pm On May 29, 2013
Akpan107: Ameachi can never be the President's problem! Since the president's boys are taking care of him... 2015, is either GEJ or no Nigeria!!! Take Note: it's not a threat but a FACT or a PROMISE if you like. Boko whatever is a child-play to compare what our boys are prepering come 2015. Peace is better than war, but sometimes we need to go to war to get peace!

Well, maybe you should take things easy.

If you check the history of Nigeria, no one has held Nigeria hostage.

No one, not a single person.

No single individual's ambition has overridden the collective interest of Nigeria.

This kind of language is repulsive.

The president remains popular up-til this moment, but Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

The 2015 elections will be held, won and lost, and Nigeria will remain.

Just so you should align facts with your expectations.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by thirty(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigerian Opposition Parties are a disgrace to me personally. They shun salient issues and keep tackling fact-less nonsense. The message in the AU was read and its the same content that the President was supposed to read, the message was passed and the listeners welcomed it.

The President shot 2 birds with one stone, by engaging in another productive meeting. What really is the problem ?

I know the following are the reason that CPC and their fellow losers feels terrible;

Buhari will NEVER address AU as President of Nigeria, cos He will NEVER be President of Nigeria.
CPC will NEVER win election in Nigeria, NEVER EVER!
Fashakin will NEVER be Spokesperson to a President, Never! Ever!! Cos BokoBuhari will NEVER be President!

Hahahahahaha, I killed them like JTF dismantling Boko Haram!
billionaire, is that how dullard write exams on your behalf and you smoke helm under the three. Or ur friends help you ---- your wife and you attend another confriends like shooting two birds with one stone. Shame on you who lacks protocol.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Suljosh: 9:15pm On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: “As a Party, we really sympathize with Abati.."- Fashakin

No sir. You should rather sympathize with yourself. Abati is giving you a dose of your own medicine since that is the only language you and your gang understand.

Abati has laid the facts bare. It was Nigeria that indicated interest to speak and the foreign affairs minister presented the country's position on behalf of the president. The president at that moment was attending to what he considered more pressing issues.

If the Fashakin and his e-warriors think reading a speech was more important than what the president did on the sidelines, that is their cup of tea. If they ever manage to find themselves in Aso Rock, they can do it their own style. But for now, GEJ rules.

If not for pettiness and JOBLESSNESS, why should whether or not the president read a speech at the AU summit be an issue? Mr president must have delivered thousands of speech by now since assuming office. The latest, I think, was during his state visit to South Africa, when he received a standing and thunderous applause after addressing the South African parliament. Mr Fashakin and his e-warriors should take their frustrations, LIES, and propaganda elsewhere
is your father part of the cabals? Ode

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by patrick89(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2013
blink182: I didn't realise Fashakin was this superior in intellect to Abati. Abati should never have started this fight, his opponent is too mighty for him.

I totally disagree with you here, Abati is already what fashakin can only dream to be!! "a case of where a boys squatter tenant exchanging jabs with a man in duplex!! The case at hand shouldn't have occupied any space on the dailies, it exposes how lazy these so called politicians are, they are only fighting for their interest, nothing more

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by obinoral(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2013
The same dr reuben abati said he cannot bite the fingers that feed him. I hope he gather alot of money becaused he has offend so many people
eGuerrilla:

Source
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by patrick89(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2013
na_joke:
^
Dude go read the write up again and stop disgracing yaself in public
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by jpphilips(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2013

No sir. You should rather sympathize with yourself. Abati is giving you a dose of your own medicine since that is the only language you and your gang understand.

Abati has laid the facts bare. It was Nigeria that indicated interest to speak and the foreign affairs minister presented the country's position on behalf of the president. The president at that moment was attending to what he considered more pressing issues.

If the Fashakin and his e-warriors think reading a speech was more important than what the president did on the sidelines, that is their cup of tea. If they ever manage to find themselves in Aso Rock, they can do it their own style. But for now, GEJ rules.

If not for pettiness and JOBLESSNESS, why should whether or not the president read a speech at the AU summit be an issue? Mr president must have delivered thousands of speech by now since assuming office. The latest, I think, was during his state visit to South Africa, when he received a standing and thunderous applause after addressing the South African parliament. Mr Fashakin and his e-warriors should take their frustrations, LIES, and propaganda elsewhere

Imagine Obama Barak, asking Hilary Clinton or John Kerry to read his speech in an UN summit, are you okay??
so what was Mazi Jonathan doing at the time? sleeping??
do you even realize how much we spend on those people aka presidential entourage?
after chopping food worth billions of Naira, he goes to ordinary AU summit to cut liver and you are not ashamed to justify it?
i ve been watching you closely, you sound worse than beaf of the blessed memory, in your own case, you lack common sense on top of your stup!d!ty,
double tragedy indeed!!

2 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by IlajeOmuro: 9:25pm On May 29, 2013
Akpan107: Ameachi can never be the President's problem! Since the president's boys are taking care of him... 2015, is either GEJ or no Nigeria!!! Take Note: it's not a threat but a FACT or a PROMISE if you like. Boko whatever is a child-play to compare what our boys are prepering come 2015. Peace is better than war, but sometimes we need to go to war to get peace!

You are a big fool! I am sure you don't know where the trigger of a gun is!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by patrick89(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2013
na_joke:
^
Dude go read the write up again and stop disgracing yaself in public

That silly write up doesn't worth reading again, *no offense* he has some lazy DNA in his brain cells particularly
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Itoroetti(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2013

U can even imagine the registers he's using to buttress his point.u ask urself;is fashakin really a spoke man or or a mere verbal orator?
He ended u saying rubbishing.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by kabba7(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2013
[quote author=kumbalo]I dey follow sympathise with Abacha sorry Abati

during.the 6am.news on the voice.of america news hausa servce its was reported that president jonathan was angrïïàü busy on phone he.forgot hrby
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2013
Na speech we want chop. E gbami oh. This opposition na wash. Why always attacking president? Bible says citizens should respect constituted authority . As long as he is president uncle jona deserve some respect. From what i know critics are not good manager or leader. I think Apc,cpc,acn spokemen are jobless.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by kiyosaki1(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2013
siaco: I wonder hw nigeria will be if by any chance dis clowns in opposition party take over d governace of this country. In there own sense of reasoning mr President should choose 2 address d audience in AU parliament, rather than 2 v meeting over a road that link us 2 other ecowas countries. May God help us, that we may never fall prey 2 d likes of fashakin n who ever he represent.
are you for real? Just asking
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Onasa22: 9:57pm On May 29, 2013
Please all opposition parties should face their merger registration process and leave GEJ alone.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Ess: 10:02pm On May 29, 2013
njokusboy:

Kip clicking the like button and applauding every post that sounds reasonable, english dey sweet u, when I said "gullible", I was actually referring to pple like u. If say na english dem dey use win election, wole soyinka for be president.

At least they posses qualitative english. Una nko zero point and zero english as you want to call it! Go back to school..Dirt!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Pistolx(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2013
i pity people lyk abati and okupe when buhari finaly become nigerian president those dudes will rot in prison
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by kiyosaki1(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2013
Laalamed: Na speech we want chop. E gbami oh. This opposition na wash. Why always attacking president? Bible says citizens should respect constituted authority . As long as he is president uncle jona deserve some respect. From what i know critics are not good manager or leader. I think Apc,cpc,acn spokemen are jobless.
didn't Samuel rebuked King Saul when he disobeyed God's commandment by going ahead to sacrifice instead of waiting for him
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Foodconsumer(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2013
grin
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by kiyosaki1(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2013
Onasa22: Please all opposition parties should face their merger registration process and leave GEJ alone.
We will not leave him alone for the simple reason that he is our president,and if you insist then advice him to vacate his seat
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Foodconsumer(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2013
He is struck in the conundrum of a sinking regime

choi, abati go fear grammar. I swear, this guy don cruxifY abati...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Heffalump(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2013
Fashakin is a dirty Politician. I was expecting him to prove where Abati lied, but none. Constructive criticism is welcome in a democratic setting, but not this rag tagged rebelion showcased by Fashakin. You can't snatch victory by resorting to rampage and clueless e-war. Nigerians must always find the truth, no matter the attempt to conceal it.

4 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by solopumpy227: 10:17pm On May 29, 2013
Heavily delivered ON POINT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In Enugu (Photos) / Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet List Unsettles GAC, Mandate / Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.