Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati (17057 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS / CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by miqos02(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2013
Akpan107: Ameachi can never be the President's problem! Since the president's boys are taking care of him... 2015, is either GEJ or no Nigeria!!! Take Note: it's not a threat but a FACT or a PROMISE if you like. Boko whatever is a child-play to compare what our boys are prepering come 2015. Peace is better than war, but sometimes we need to go to war to get peace!
i pray a northerner wins the 2015 presidency, then you carry out this your threat.Nigeria is greater than a person,state or ethnic group

3 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by nep2ra(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2013
Choi! Na person pikin dem use grammar finish like dis. shocked shocked Some people too dey vex ooo! Unu ge gbu mmadu le!

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Atonto: 10:27pm On May 29, 2013
Where is our Ondodefender...he can even say JEG did not attend the summit ... lmao
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Heffalump(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2013
kiyosaki1: We will not leave him alone for the simple reason that he is our president,and if you insist then advice him to vacate his seat
. Jonathan meant well 4 Naija. His problems are being heightened by these wicked and hopeless opposition. Tell me who did it better in Nigeria? You hate GEJ but God loves him, so go kiss the devil! Let me tell u, no presido can succeed in Nigeria without meaningful support, period.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by yd849ja: 10:33pm On May 29, 2013
TKO!!!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by DonaldGenes(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2013
lack of training for his job function and an inbred atavistic incongruence.

omg! make i take cover ohhhhhhhhhhh seee grammar...

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by dolphinife: 10:45pm On May 29, 2013
In international diplomacy, there are rules and regulations guiding the affairs of states, how they mingle in a forum like this AU, how they interract with one another,etc
I expected a sane foreign affairs minister to have inform and teach the president on how presidents behaves in international gatherings.
Jonathan has committed so many diplomatic atrocities in d past which I cnt remember them all. Jonathan with his wife flew to France in 2011 I guess, before the president could highlight frm the plane being d president, it was the wife dat first came out and she started waving her hands to the crowd as if she's d president. As if dats not enough, the president was to handshake those emissaries who lined up to meet him at d airport, it was patience jonathan that started the handshaking, and she relegated her husband to one side.
That single incident generated a lot of negative comments among the comity of nations.
The AU summit was meant for head of states and nt foreign ministers. The meeting superceded every other engagements, moreover, Nigeria being a super power, suppose to be a model to other smaller countries in Africa.
Even if jonathan was told dat his mother just died, he should have waited to deliver his speech to the teeming head of states. Not coming out to talk portend negative diplomatic brouhaha on d image of nigeria. And its also a stage that president suppose to use to inform the people abt his strides in government.
What he does was a political miscalsulation aided by naïve and undiplomatic aids who knw next to nothing abt international relations and diplomatic studies

2 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by solopumpy227: 10:50pm On May 29, 2013
Heffalump: Fashakin is a dirty Politician. I was expecting him to prove where Abati lied, but none. Constructive criticism is welcome in a democratic setting, but not this rag tagged rebelion showcased by Fashakin. You can't snatch victory by resorting to rampage and clueless e-war. Nigerians must always find the truth, no matter the attempt to conceal it.

Just helping out.
He said in his original communication he never gave any reason why the President missed his speech but only questioned the logic behind the President's decision as announced by the Govt.

But in Abati's reply he implied Fashakin/CPC blamed the President's absence on "liquor".

You can read both texts again and get the flow

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Raymondgabriel(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2013
Gamji007: A perfect and matured response from Fashakin.
The opposition is on a daily basis,showing that they are more responsible than the touts in government.
We shall continue to see more reason why we should vote out this regime who think governance is all about getting drunk and sending a tout like Abati to clear the mess!
u wan2 vote GEJ out n vote in ur Buhari...Pls wake up cos u re a dreamer!!! Gudluck all d way til 2019...!!!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by ewet: 10:53pm On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: “As a Party, we really sympathize with Abati.."- Fashakin

No sir. You should rather sympathize with yourself. Abati is giving you a dose of your own medicine since that is the only language you and your gang understand.

Abati has laid the facts bare. It was Nigeria that indicated interest to speak and the foreign affairs minister presented the country's position on behalf of the president. The president at that moment was attending to what he considered more pressing issues.

If the Fashakin and his e-warriors think reading a speech was more important than what the president did on the sidelines, that is their cup of tea. If they ever manage to find themselves in Aso Rock, they can do it their own style. But for now, GEJ rules.

If not for pettiness and JOBLESSNESS, why should whether or not the president read a speech at the AU summit be an issue? Mr president must have delivered thousands of speech by now since assuming office. The latest, I think, was during his state visit to South Africa, when he received a standing and thunderous applause after addressing the South African parliament. Mr Fashakin and his e-warriors should take their frustrations, LIES, and propaganda elsewhere

You must equally be drunk as your paymasters or you shuld be excused as being dumb as the retardeen we have as president.

What did GEJ live Nigeria for to do in Addis-ababa ?

Why will he be holding a meeting on a proposed regional project tht well falls within the ambit of the ECOWAS?

If Nigeria had not been accepted to make a speech would there have bin any rancour whatsoever?

Instead of the presidency simply apologising for this bleep,Abati is busy insulting our sensibilities like he is the only one who can handle a paper and a pen.

This is another low for GEJ and i hope he is getting ready to pack his bags come 2015.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by ewet: 10:56pm On May 29, 2013
Blueboy0402: Fashakin or whatever you call yourself, you can only deceive gullible people with the jagon you just spewed. You are a praise singer just as Abati; you are an image maker just as Abati and you are protecting the interest of your principal just as Abati.
Inasmuch as GEJ is still Mr President, you will continue to be on the other side of the divide while Abati will continue to protect his principal. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO QED! Politics is all about interest. Wait for your turn (ie if you guys will ever get there).

Did GEJ fulfil what he told us he was goin to do in Addis-ababa or not?
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by OdionOdion: 10:59pm On May 29, 2013
FASHAKIN is one of the troublers of the ISREAL of South South.All you have said on behalf of your slave master aganist our GEJ are well documented.Don't fight Reuben Abati,he has made his point when the time comes you will realise that you truly went too far

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by eggheaders(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2013
finish him xazzbcccxxz haha brutality. oh boy fashakin just skined the turncoat low life sold out.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by MarcoP: 11:04pm On May 29, 2013
Gamji007: A perfect and matured response from Fashakin.
The opposition is on a daily basis,showing that they are more responsible than the touts in government.
We shall continue to see more reason why we should vote out this regime who think governance is all about getting drunk and sending a tout like Abati to clear the mess!

Just listen to yourself!
Trying so hard to ape frustrated Fashakin.
I wonder how many dictionaries he had to consult just to make his verbous nonsense high-sounding!

Why dissipate so much energy on an issue that Nigerians are not interested in?
Yet you assume Fashakin and his co-travellers are expressing the viewpoints of the general public. How wrong! I am part of the public, and you cannot speak for me.

If this amount of energy spent criticizing GEJ and his goverment is channeled into meaningful engagement like farming, I believe many anti-GEJ on Nairaland and elsewhere will be less frustrated.
Then, the likes of Fashakin and Lai Mohammed will not be looking for every little but irrelevant opportunity to seek cheap publicity.

Just my take...no hard feelings!

3 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Akpan107(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2013
miqos02: i pray a northerner wins the 2015 presidency, then you carry out this your threat.Nigeria is greater than a person,state or ethnic group
My dear, is not a threat, that is what oil rich Niger Deltans are going to do when anybody tries to play with our destiny. We ''must'' complete our second term of 4 Years and nobody can stop us. Take note of the word ''must''. must is not a word of under probability!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by solopumpy227: 11:12pm On May 29, 2013
Akpan107: My dear, is not a threat, that is what oil rich Niger Deltans are going to do when anybody tries to play with our destiny. We ''must'' complete our second term of 4 Years and nobody can stop us. Take note of the word ''must''. must is not a word of under probability!

Dear Akpan,

Many critics of President Jonathan are just dissapointed he is not living up to expectations. Give them an Amaechi, a Pat Utomi, an Oshiomole or even Akpabio they will happily vote for any of these again and again.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by emmatok(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2013
Akpan107: My dear, is not a threat, that is what oil rich Niger Deltans are going to do when anybody tries to play with our destiny. We ''must'' complete our second term of 4 Years and nobody can stop us. Take note of the word ''must''. must is not a word of under probability!

We can also vote Amechi since he is from the Niger Delta grin

3 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by OdionOdion: 11:13pm On May 29, 2013
jackbauersballs:

K.O.

WATCH how Jonathan landed Buhari on the floor in 2011.PDP(Jonathan) scored 22 million+ votes while CPC (BUHARI)scored 11 million+ votes source INEC 2011 election. What a technical knock out?Watch out for second round in 2015;BUHARi/Tambuwal/Amaechi will be knock out the second time

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Dee60: 11:23pm On May 29, 2013
Their conscience is now nurtured by falsehood!

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by aurenflani: 11:46pm On May 29, 2013
Akpan107: Nothing on earth can stop GEJ's 2015 ambition. These people are just wasting their (already) unproductive time.

Don't worry. We go follow una small, small then discard you people like the piece of trash that you're undecided
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by aurenflani: 11:50pm On May 29, 2013
Marco-P :

Just listen to yourself!
I wonder how many dictionaries he had to consult just to make his verbous nonsense high-sounding!

Yet you assume Fashakin and his co-travellers are expressing the viewpoints of the general public. How wrong! I am part of the public, and you cannot speak for me.

If this amount of energy spent criticizing GEJ and his goverment is channeled into meaningful engagement like farming, I believe many anti-GEJ on Nairaland and elsewhere will be less frustrated.
Then, the likes of Fashakin and Lai Mohammed will not be looking for every little but irrelevant opportunity to seek cheap publicity.

We need subsidy for fertilizer not paper subsidy! But would corruption allowed that to happen? No!!!!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by OsunOriginal: 11:53pm On May 29, 2013
jp philips:

Imagine Obama Barak, asking Hilary Clinton or John Kerry to read his speech in an UN summit, are you okay??
so what was Mazi Jonathan doing at the time? sleeping??
do you even realize how much we spend on those people aka presidential entourage?
after chopping food worth billions of Naira, he goes to ordinary AU summit to cut liver and you are not ashamed to justify it?
i ve been watching you closely, you sound worse than beaf of the blessed memory, in your own case, you lack common sense on top of your stup!d!ty,
double tragedy indeed!!

Brother, it is a waste of time responding to insincere9gerian - stop responding to him. He can't and he wont change until Jonatan is chased out of Aso rock.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by dougivilla(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2013
whats with all these Rotimis?

First, it was Amaechi, now its Fashakin! Is Rotimi the new first name of the opposition?

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by userlist(f): 12:34am On May 30, 2013
Look sincere Nigerians, there is no need responding to these 40 laptop dogs. I have said it before, most Nigerians has been debased. Most of them on this thread have no clue whatsoever how damaging the
actions of the president at the AU meeting was. Most of them are sycophant that will sell their souls and their children's future for a peanut. Nigerians are suppose to demand an answer from the commander in chief
if they feel that their aspirations are not been met. Remember that GEJ and all his political appointees are been paid with tax payers money. For Christ sake, this man consume food worth 1 billion Naira a year, his
wardrobe is at the expense of Nigerians, he receives salary and sundry other allowances every month, his security for the year 2013 is over 1 trillion and whenever I demand an answer, I'm labeled as an opposition, ACN or CPC.
And for you peoples notice, opposition parties all over the world duel on the inadequacies of their opponent for support. That is politics. There is no other country in the world where those that are suppose to louder
the image of their president insult the sensibility of the citizens with all
kinds of foul and gutter language as obtain in Nigeria.
It will do every one of us a favor if we all come together regardless how hungry you are to
demand for a better Nigeria from these bunch of self sabi with ostrich
mentality and food is ready politicians.
People are demanding for answers from British Prime Minister over the killing of
one soldier.

2 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 1:39am On May 30, 2013
Politics aside. Rotimi Fashakin has an EXCELLENT command of the English language and the use of words. I duff my hat Mr Fashakin!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by bobthebuilder99(m): 1:41am On May 30, 2013
These dudes get education!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 1:48am On May 30, 2013
A party that is full of bile & concerns itself with triflings shall find it hard to win any election. They can only attract public attention in a propaganda contest.
Shame on Fasakin and his party for being petty. How does speaking at the AU summit translate to anything that makes sense?

2 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by TippyTop(m): 1:52am On May 30, 2013
Fashakin succeeded in making himself a bigger bonehead than first thought..
He should learn from Obahiaghon that verbosity don't win elections.
Fashakin's reply was replete with excessive use of verbose, has he just found his thesaurus?
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by vandarsar(m): 2:10am On May 30, 2013
Reuben has lost it a long time ago, exactly why Dame Jona asked Oga Jona to hire Okupe. Unfortunately both are dead now, wonder what the next line of action will be, hire an American with tax payer's money?

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by iykak47: 2:58am On May 30, 2013
May God help Naija
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by skyfall: 4:10am On May 30, 2013
The Jonathan administration is one hell of a bull in a China shop, a total embarrassment to Nigerians. Blundering left right & center, like aborigines brought from the forest to work in a modern office. Their blind supporters are even worse, defending the indefensible everyday. To think they want 4 more yrs after this mess is nothing but depressing.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Gamji007: 5:38am On May 30, 2013
Marco-P :

Just listen to yourself!

I will excuse the stupidity of you and your brother Abati because its not easy being raised by a He- mummy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige / 20 Aspirants Show Interest In Late Senator Isiaka Adeleke's Seat / Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.