Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Somethings, Not Right With Us"....Please Give Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somethings, Not Right With Us"....Please Give Advice (659 Views)

Guys: Somethings You Do That Destroys Your Sperm! / Something Is Definitely Not Right Here... / Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somethings, Not Right With Us"....Please Give Advice by Tonyea(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2013
I have been with my Nigerian man for almost 7yrs. In the beginning things were good, like conversations about our future, kids, and us as an old couple. I always ask about his family, how they are doing, feeling, any accomplishments. He never ask of mine. We go out together to festivals,restaurants, the park and activities in our neighborhood. I have met his young daughter, but not the family, like Father, mother deceased, but brothers and sisters. I remember him and his family on birthdays, holidays,etc...He forget my birthday this year and every year. Within the last year, he has been distant with texting,and slow with his replies. He wont return most calls, only at his convinence....The last straw was on my birthday, I didnt get a card,hug, kiss or present from him. I love him, but dont want to be down a one lane road of romance with myself....please help!

Thank You!
Re: Somethings, Not Right With Us"....Please Give Advice by slymm(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2013
Sweetie you are already on a one lane romance by yourself, infact you have reached the t.junction of that lane, only you know where to head on to. How can you sit behind a computer asking questions about a man who obviously is tired of you? Why do we women act confused and perplexed when the real answer stares us in the face?
Re: Somethings, Not Right With Us"....Please Give Advice by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2013
Tonyea: I have been with my Nigerian man for almost 7yrs. In the beginning things were good, like conversations about our future, kids, and us as an old couple. I always ask about his family, how they are doing, feeling, any accomplishments. He never ask of mine. We go out together to festivals,restaurants, the park and activities in our neighborhood. I have met his young daughter, but not the family, like Father, mother deceased, but brothers and sisters. I remember him and his family on birthdays, holidays,etc...He forget my birthday this year and every year. Within the last year, he has been distant with texting,and slow with his replies. He wont return most calls, only at his convinence....The last straw was on my birthday, I didnt get a card,hug, kiss or present from him. I love him, but dont want to be down a one lane road of romance with myself....please help!

Thank You!

Have you talked to him about it?
He's probably going through somethings but your need for attention is making you not to see it. Try and find out why he's acting the way he is. A relationship of 7 years has gone really far, even if you guys are not married, I believe you must have been living together or something. Sorry to say, but the excitement might have started dwindling and you have to start facing reality by now...

I'm not saying what he is doing is right but don't write him off just yet, try and know WHY.

On the other hand, he probably has another family elsewhere...since u said u've not met his peeps before.

1 Like

Re: Somethings, Not Right With Us"....Please Give Advice by nikkyshyne(f): 6:05pm On May 29, 2013
Red flag. Move on boo.
Re: Somethings, Not Right With Us"....Please Give Advice by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 29, 2013
7yrs undecided, that's my University degree and aptech put together,at this point Marriage shud be the outcome by now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Marry / Anytime Chelsea Loses A Match, She Is Not In The Mood!! / The Untold Story Of A Murderer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.