Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Untold Story Of A Murderer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Untold Story Of A Murderer (659 Views)

Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / Inter-tribal Marriages In Nigeria (the Untold Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story Of A Murderer by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2013
At my neighbours 6th birthday, I asked her to make a wish. I had been away for a while so then, I thought it would be the best time to make up. She waited for a while before she barely uttered a word that seemed like "I want to spend a whole day away from my mum". I nudged at her; first cos the request was weird and second cos she is too young to have been up to such thoughts. Being her birthday, her mum gestured in affirmation but I could see the tension in her composure as she barely concealed her gnashing. She moved from one corner to the other trying to play along but it was obvious she was peeved. When the party was done with, everyone departed and left daughter with mother. What transpired between mother and daughter that night remains unravelled.
Promise must be kept so mum has to let go for a day. To her, The day was going to be fun but to me, I was going to fulfil my own share of the bargain. Then the journey began, first I made sure we took a BRT bus so she could feel the hostile ambience of Nigerias commercial city. Through the window she could see her mates hawking, running errands and doing what appeared to be stranged to her. She kept mum but I could see the concern in her eyes, she could barely hold a tear when she sees a minor been shouted upon..Uncle "do they do this everyday?", she said pointing at a young boy at about 8years old. "Yes, they do it to survive" I could see the confusion visibly written in her eyes but she couldn't ask further. "My dear, these people help their parents with what they are doing, they don't do it to take the money". She seemed relieved and I could see the cheer on her face. We continued our journey to the Island where I thought she would see a different world from home. We alighted at Obalende and then she said a strange word to me........... To be continued(depends on response)
Re: The Untold Story Of A Murderer by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 02, 2013
Carry on..
Re: The Untold Story Of A Murderer by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2013
Nice one..Continue
Re: The Untold Story Of A Murderer by Jomesh20(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2013
Wtf!

Re: The Untold Story Of A Murderer by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
My daddy never wanted to travel, but mummy always made him to". "Uncle, if my daddy ever come back, I will follow him". All these statements came in seconds, I was short of what to say, first cos I had not been able to fathom the reason behind the sudden death of the father and second, the clandestine reactions being put up by the mother. I tried to convince her dat one day the dad will come home but she kept on saying he will never return cos she felt the dad won't want to return to the mother again. "But where can I see my daddy"?, she asked almost in tears. I put up a charade but it was not enough to convince her. We had to proceed but I could see her sad countenance on a day which was supposed to be her happiest. We boarded a bus and headed straight to Oriental Hotels where I know a bit, I bought her some juice and pie and she was happy once again. All through while she was eating, I was engulfed with the thought of the mysterious death of our philantropic neighbour who worked as an attendant in an airport. I wondered how the daughter could be too brilliant to recognise that things have been sinister with the parents. I started my investigations from there, nothing is ever going to be hidden under the sun. But to achieve this, I need a strong backup cos by the virtue of my outing with my little neighbour, I have become a strong suspect who could unravel their plans if what I was thinking was right. But I'd rather take the consequences than deny my little friend justice......To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Things You Shouldnt Do On Your First Date Out. / How Do I Keep My Relationship Of 3 Years? Pls Advice... / Who Hurts More After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.