Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS (28544 Views)

The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics / Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge / Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge Construction Update - July 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 17, 2013
Laudate II:

Wow, read my last response with an open mind...if you can. The crack about the 'reading and comprehension skills', has just revealed the contents of your mind. Grow up! undecided

Calm down and try to read the initial post you quoted.

He said there are other access ( such could be road or bridge...he left it open) and not just the access via the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge. If he had said other access-bridge...you would have been in order calling him out.
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by LaudateII: 4:01am On Aug 17, 2013
plaindealer:

Show me where he said there are other bridges.. grin

You know you can not because you fcukked up so stop BSing around.. grin

Still, your reading and comprehension skills sucks.. grin

You need help. Seriously..... undecided

I can see that it is beyond your ability to conduct a civilised conversation. Again, you need to grow up!
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by LaudateII: 4:07am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

He said there are other access ( such could be road or bridge...he left it open) and not just the access via the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge. If he had said other access-bridge...you would have been in order calling him out.

Hi Gudugba, Eko Ile made a comment which I responded to in post 216, but instead of letting Eko Ile clarify his points, Mr. plaindealer jumps on board trying to show off.

For the record, you should be telling plaindealer to calm down since he is the one getting all hot & bothered under the collar. His juvenile antics are getting really boring.... yawn! sad
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by plaindealer: 4:12am On Aug 17, 2013
Laudate II:

You need help. Seriously..... undecided

I can see that it is beyond your ability to conduct a civilised conversation. Again, you need to grow up!

I was expecting you to show me where he said other bridges.... grin

Please stop the foolish Agidi.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by LaudateII: 4:28am On Aug 17, 2013
plaindealer:

I was expecting you to show me where he said other bridges.... grin

Please stop the foolish Agidi.. grin

Oh, you are still waiting for someone to show you? Pity....

By the way, you made an error....you are the one with a monopoly of 'Agidi'. Like I said before, you are unable to conduct a civilised conversation, because you are trying too hard to get noticed. Grow up and Seek help! grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by plaindealer: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Laudate II:

O[s]h, you are still waiting for someone to show you? Pity....

By the way, you made an error....you are the one with a monopoly of 'Agidi'. Like I said before, you are unable to conduct a civilised conversation, because you are trying too hard to get noticed. Grow up and Seek help! grin[/s]

In other news, you are incapable of showing us where he said other bridges? grin

Please stop the foolish Agidi. grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by plaindealer: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

The joker sounds like a primary school drop out.
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
plaindealer:

The joker sounds like a primary school drop out.

You've confused the dude somehow.... grin grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by LaudateII: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
plaindealer:

In other news, you are incapable of showing us where he said other bridges? grin

Please stop the foolish Agidi. grin

(Yawn!) plaindealer.....you are really desperate for attention... shocked

You appear to be the one having challenges with reading & comprehension. There is no need to resort to name-calling & juvenile insults, really....

If you ask nicely, maybe extra classes in reading & comprehension can be arranged. undecided

O ma se o...(translation:what a pity)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Overpoweres Soldiers In Maiduguri Raid / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC / FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.