Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Putting On Trousers By Females A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Putting On Trousers By Females A Sin? (828 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Covering Of Hair By Females To Church / Women On Trousers In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Putting On Trousers By Females A Sin? by frank316(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2008
I will really like to know if wearing trousers for females is a sin. I cant imagin my wife not wearing them if i marry. but some says its a sin. i still dont believ it. it makes a girl look smarter and atractive and i just dont like the idea when people say its a sin.

i will like you guys to give me prove that this cloth for women is a sin, not just the part that says women should not wear what belongs to men, well if you quote that scripture then you must prove to me that trouser is strictly for males.
Re: I Putting On Trousers By Females A Sin? by mukina2: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2008

(1)

Earth Geography According To The Devil And Jesus. Please, Give Marks Out Of 10. / Fear Of Reprisals Cause The U K Government To Refuse Entry To E U Politician / Jesus Christ - The First In Everything - The Alpha And The Omega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.