Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,770 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

France Celebrates First Gay Marriage - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Celebrates First Gay Marriage (16265 Views)

US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / First Gay Marriage In White House: Gay Marine Proposes At White House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by katordidi(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2013
give me one good reason why i shouldn't smoke weed unperturbed if this kind of disgusting eye sore is legal
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by maffafa(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2013
CHRONOS..... The passing Time. LASTDAYS Thingz
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:55pm On May 30, 2013
Live and Let live people. Let God judge and stop the criticisms.
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Why rehabilitate them when you can keep them away from infecting normal people with their disease ? Why should the world be nice to freaks ?

Which disease?
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by spikesC(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2013
Errrmm...am not against gay marriages. Whilst not being in my moral books, i still don't bash those who go into it. I believe day na condition make crayfish bend.

But, i don't fancy allowing them to adopt kids...that, is the part the french got wrong angry
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Vancouverplus: 5:38pm On May 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Wow.love is love irrespective of gender.I noticed during the same sex marriage prohibition debate in the nigerian congress,how some members were quick to support the motion that gays are psychologically incompetent.if so,why clamour for a jail term of over fourteen years.
Which is worse,a man gulping down pension of elderly people,about 23billion denieing them their source of livelihood and means of survival being,who at the end of the day gets a minimal jail term and option of fine.and yet you deem it fit to send two individuals to jail for expressing their intimate believes,which you don't have concrete evidence to why you don't support their lifestyles except your religious hypocrisy.its a dream come true in france as freedom of expression is not trampled upon no matter ur sexual orientation.thumbs up france.

You need to see a doctor. undecided
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Brilliance9000: 5:42pm On May 30, 2013
DJDOLA: No sex can so sweet like male fuckingg female..dis gays lack many things u guys should try lady..I promise u..you will divorce ur gay patner

How are you able to know which sex is sweeter? You must have experienced both same sex and heterosexual sex to have known that one is more enjoyable than the other....don't you think so? I'm just making logical conclusion from what you wrote....other Nairalanders can attest to this.

7 Likes

Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 30, 2013
^^^ One must try all flavors before coming to a conclusion on the best flavor.
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by ThinkMe: 5:43pm On May 30, 2013
Did you know that as animal as dogs (and other animals)are, no male animal ever thinks of sex with another male animal. This simply tells you that this is an act that reduces the perpetrators to lessers THINGS than animals. If you, therefore, have a friend or family who is involve in this dastard act, just know that your life is not secured with such a person because he/she is a THING e.g. stappler, tire, tooth-pick, broom, carterpilar, gourd, etc. And you can imagine what can be the outcome of an association with such.
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by justwise(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2013
Though i'm as as straight as baseball bat but i rather share a city with Gay people than some Nigerians who raped and buried a woman alive, kidnappers who killed their victims even after collecting ransom, Nigerians who drop bomb in crowded places..churches killing innocent people.

If being gay is a sin...its just one sin ranked along side lairs, murders, 419ners/yahoo yahooing, thieving etc.

The same hell fire.

Face your own little sin and wait for your God on judgement day.

3 Likes

Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by TS2(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Wow.love is love irrespective of gender.I noticed during the same sex marriage prohibition debate in the nigerian congress,how some members were quick to support the motion that gays are psychologically incompetent.if so,why clamour for a jail term of over fourteen years.
Which is worse,a man gulping down pension of elderly people,about 23billion denieing them their source of livelihood and means of survival being,who at the end of the day gets a minimal jail term and option of fine.and yet you deem it fit to send two individuals to jail for expressing their intimate believes,which you don't have concrete evidence to why you don't support their lifestyles except your religious hypocrisy.its a dream come true in france as freedom of expression is not trampled upon no matter ur sexual orientation.thumbs up france.

You're a freak of nature!! sad
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Ikenganri(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2013
Anum onu na-ebe akwa ariri na eru nnukwu uju na ramah. Rachael na ebelu umu ya akwa.ojula inara nkasiobi na aka onye obula n'ihi na ha adighi kwa!
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by TS2(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2013
justwise: If they are happy together then good luck to them, its their body, their conscience.

Whatever two consenting adults do behind closed door is their business as long as they are not breaking the law or hurting anybody.

Words of wisom drawn from which religion or holy book bros?
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2013
barcanista: those psychos will be resisted in Nigeria and by ANY MEANS. the 14 years jail term is JUST too light, its time concerned nigerians sponsor a bill to NASS to review the punishment and make it DEATH SENTENCE. On my own part, I will mobilize to vest jungle justice- I mean death to any person or persons that is practicing of advocating for homosexuality openly in MY AREA. The sanctity of marriage shall be protected in Nigeria. Gay/lesbians are free to relocate abroad or do their thing in closet, otherwise, they'll end up doing it in HELL

Gay rights would always be resisted in Nigeria as long as primitive minds like you continue to be the majority in this country, but that would not always last,for sooner than later, primitive minds like you would be replaced by rational minds, minds that would be more interested in channeling their aggression towards those that are mis managing the economic and political fortunes of this country,and not perturbed by other people's life styles that have no effect on them, rational minds like soyinka.

2 Likes

Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by justwise(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2013
T.S:

Words of wisom drawn from which religion or holy book bros?

Not everybody believe in religion or God.
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Ikenganri(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2013
Gay is evil forever and for always
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2013
ThinkMe: Did you know that as animal as dogs (and other animals)are, no male animal ever thinks of sex with another male animal. This simply tells you that this is an act that reduces the perpetrators to lessers THINGS than animals. If you, therefore, have a friend or family who is involve in this dastard act, just know that your life is not secured with such a person because he/she is a THING e.g. stappler, tire, tooth-pick, broom, carterpilar, gourd, etc. And you can imagine what can be the outcome of an association with such.

Animals don't drive cars, going by your redundant logic,anybody that drive cars is lesser than animals,since in your sick mind,animals are now the standard for measuring what is good or bad.

Sorry to burst your bubble, homosexual behaviours had since been found to be exhibited by some animal species. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by TS2(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2013
Bastards!

And if u dont see anything wrong wih this...ur a FREAK!!!
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by TS2(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2013
justwise:

Not everybody believe in religion or God.

What do you believ in then? Male dick?
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by justwise(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2013
T.S:

What do you believ in then? Male dick?

If that makes me happy what does that got to do with you?
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 30, 2013
Bonapart: shut up! What do u know? Did u ever imagine dat such tin will ever happen b4

such thing as what? being gay? I don't have to imagine it cos that's who I am. Deal with it.
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by AlyricistLaura: 6:26pm On May 30, 2013
Lol
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2013
Ikenga nri: Gay is evil forever and for always

Haha! What is evil and what is not, is only but a function of time. Christianity and it's ways was once dubbed evil by the traditionists who were the majority in igboland then.

But today,in the same igboland, christianity holds sway,its doctrines that were once termed evil by the majority traditionist ancient igbos are now seen as moral standards to be celebrated and practised in igboland, while the traditional doctrines of the ancient igbos,which was once a moral standard,are now seen as evil.

How time flies. *grins*.
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
This guy Mason, he's like ...out of a time machine....3000 years ahead of all you savages.

Coming back to educate all of the primitive thinkers and breeds of archaic beast that currently inhabit his homeland of 3000 years prior to his present.

I got chu homie......

Tell the children of future Royal said Whatsup. ~ cool

LOL!! thanks Royal ooo. most times I wish I wasn't born into this ignorant generation. cos I'm sure it won't be this bad in many yrs to come. lmao@those saying being gay was "copied" from the white race, maybe same way Christianity and Islam was copied from them too. smdh

3 Likes

Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by SlyIg(f): 6:40pm On May 30, 2013
yuzedo: YUCK! angry Who gaved Tellwisdom & Embamma visa to France land to prosess deir gay weeding?! undecided
you no go kill person for this nairaland.
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Jhulyan(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2013
lynpetra: Jesus Christ of Akwa ibom! cheesy grin
lol...afo ado owo akwa ibom??
Re: France Celebrates First Gay Marriage by Bukingg2: 7:09pm On May 30, 2013
if u don't mind to listen, Nigeria is a land of culture and glory, endowed with natural resource in this land there is something u can do and the land will stop to produce. So if u prefer to get urself satisfied with animalisim why not take ur visa leave here and go and get urself ur fellow same sex.. I know sooner they will legalize person marrying animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.